934 Ilvl Marksman Hunter LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Greetings, I'm Qpidalpha!

I am currently in search of a mythic progression guild that would look forward to achieving great things in Antorus! I am a dedicated veteran player who has played off and on most of my life. I am always striving for improvement and welcome criticism!

My guild as of now has had some very awful roster issues as well as some serious lack in player skill to the point it feels like a carry most nights, which has become not really enjoyable to me. It's a lot more fun being even terms with someone ya know? My current experience is 1/9 M ToS. I love this guild I really do but this has come to the point that I think it is time for me to find a new home.

I bring a team orientated player who enjoys competing to be the best I can to my ability. I am always looking for anyways to improve because I want to better myself as a player and a raid team member. I can make basically any time aside from afternoons consistently. I would like to join an environment where I can compete with equals, dish criticism and to be criticized myself & a friendly, mature and humorous community that can really focus up and get serious when it is needed. Honestly I have never made a post to try and find a guild before, so my apologies for being a bit all over the place.

My UI: https://imgur.com/a/4TxWC
My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/qpidalpha (side not, my mythic pulls have all been pretty bad so those arent the best at this present moment. xP)

If you are interested in speaking to me more, to ask a question or anything really by all means send me a friend request!
Qpid#11936

Thank you for your time. :^)
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

Alt run

Saturday 6 - 9pm PST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Current Needs:

Range dps
healer

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for almost 4 years.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Bomaz#1424
Huckleburger#1954
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Hey there! I would love to chat with you about joining our Mythic team. Here are the basics, and I'll leave the link below for the full guild spam. Hope to hear from you!

Guild Spam:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758846966?page=1#

Basics:

Raid Times / Days are as follows:

Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
9:00pm - 12am PST

Raid History:

Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9M, 9/9H
Nighthold: 7/10M , 10/10H
Trial of Valor: 2/3M, 3/3H
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M (Cutting Edge)
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M (Cutting Edge)

BattleTag: Alazar#11360
<Crave> is an established guild seeking qualified candidates for it's mythic progression team. Our members have raided together for years, and plan on continuing that into the next tier. Current raid times are Tuesday through Thursday 8-1100 est. Loot is handled fairly through counsel with a random raider chosen to also vote each week. We require players to be active and knowledgeable about their class. The guild offers an extremely fun raiding experience while maintaining quality. We take pride in that we provide mythic raiding and also enjoy the community aspect of the guild. When not playing WoW, our members play various other games together. Talk to us if you wanna find that raiding guild you actually like the people you play this game with.

Cleared content when it was current

EN: 7/7 M
NH: 9/10 M
Tomb: 7/9 M

If interested add myself or the officers listed to discuss any interest in our guild.

quieren#1193 aerated#1802 atticus#1243
<Fortis Cadere> is a newly formed guild on US-Emerald Dream. We're a group of friends who have been raiding together through our years of WoW and wanted to form our own team to have fun while raiding the most current content.

As I said, we are a freshly formed guild. We're taking this time to build a group of people that are of our same mindset and can mesh together as a team for expansions to come. We love having fun while raiding, but we enjoy clearing content when it's current even more.

We do plenty of other content outside of raiding like M+ keys, PvP and other games. Would love to talk to you some more!

Tues/Thurs 7:00PM-11:00PM EST

Kovas#11562 (BNET)
Veladys#2257 (Discord)
Hiya Qpid!

Saw your post and figured we might be a fit for you, I'll put our relevant information at the bottom of the post. We're a longtime horde guild on US-Bleeding Hollow, 5/9M atm and have a hunter spot available for Antorus.

We're a hardcore/casual guild, so in our eyes that means friendly/relaxed/nice/mature people, trying to do our absolute best progression wise each tier. If you think we might be a decent fit for your needs, feel free to contact me on Battlenet. Good luck with your guild search!

Guild: Internet Champions
Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 7:30MT to 10:30MT
Contacts: Gig#1661, Cinnaa#1561 or Silver#1492
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our current progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Thanks for the add, here's our spam. Let me know if you're interested!
---
Not Ideal
Horde- US Hyjal
Type: Semi-HC Progression raiding
Raid Times: Sat/Sun, 7p - 10p PST (10p - 1a EST)

Current Progression: ToS {1/9M, 9/9H}, NH {3/10M, 10/10H}, ToV {3/3H}
Loot: Personal* [will be moving to ML]
VoiceComm: DIscoball

https://notideal.enjin.com

Currently Recruiting:
rDps (3): - Hunter, Shaman, Warlock, Mage
mDps : - Warrior, Rogue, Paladin
Tank: - n/a
Heal: - Druid

Requirements:
Transmog: DaF
iLvl: 920 eq
Weapon Traits: ALL THE TRAITS (60+)
Soft Enrage: if you can talk some talk and walk some walk as to why you need some leniency on these Requirements, I'll listen...

Benefits: Rewarded weekly contests, raid consumables, foodstuffs, gems, enchants, Progression BoE contributions

Policies can be summed up as "Don't be a jerk."

About US

Not Ideal is a Horde-side, progression-oriented raiding guild. Beginning a little after the start of Nighthold, we were able to push 3 bosses in to Mythic content, and we're looking to go further in Tomb of Sargeras. Our raiders vary from veterans from previous expacs' Mythic content, to new friends we've made who have fled raid toxic raid environments.

Harassment/ verbal abuse is not tolerated. If you are elitist, overly-brusque, or any sort of hate-monger, we probably won't mesh. Don't belittle your fellows. And just to be clear, HARASSMENT IS NOT TOLERATED.

About YOU

. Raid Awareness >= Personality > Experience> Gear.
. Be open to constructive criticism, and have a desire to strive. While there will not be any hyper-scrutinization of game play, if it is noted that your gear itemization is ill-focused or you have poor uptime on your primary abilities, it will be expected of you to address.
. We are not necessarily looking for someone with similar raid Progression, so much as someone with compatible gameplay and personality. If you're a little ahead, if you're a little behind - we can deal. You should at least have experience with the current tier in LFR, or be willing to research. Alt's of mains who raid during the week are welcome.
. "Gr'up"s guild, would prefer applicants in their 30's, or mature 20's. Several 40+s in guild.
. Have a schedule that allows for consistent weekend raiding. Understand why consistency and reliability gets preferred seating.
. Understand with a roster of 20, occasionally people are going to have to sit on a fight. That means me, that means you. All things being equal, that means me more than you.
. Comfortable with using PTT if you want to communicate during raid. No one needs to hear you chewing chips, humming, singing, or outburst comments when we wipe. Okay, we might want to hear you singing, but still, no- use PTT.

Expectations

. VoiceComm: Discord. You don't have to talk, but it is necessary you are able to listen.
. Come to raid prepared with whatever consumables are necessary that are not supplied by the guild. This may include Food, Flasks, Potions, Runes, etc.
. Be prepared for whatever progression boss we will be facing. Ie, watch videos, read strats, plan your Talents accordingly.
. Patience, discipline: as we progress to harder content, there will be wipes. Many, many wipes.
. Your time is the raids time, the raid team's time is your time. Be prompt, be early, be undistracted, be ready for minimal downtime between pulls. Children or pets should be put in the closet (or otherwise handled) during raid. Don't waste your teammates' time.
. Come to raid with your mind right - no drinking or being high during raid. Avoidable mistakes cause avoidable wipes.
. Don't be disruptive. If you have an issue, pocket it until after raid to address.
<Organ Harversters> {Kil'jaeden} 6/9 M ToS are now recruiting dps to complete our roster!! Currently looking for non warrior dps. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 5:30 - 9pm server time (pst). All skilled/serious players should inquire.
My B-tag Rhinodude#1265
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 6/9 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
6/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Fri/Sat from 6:30pm to 10pm PST and we’re currently 5/9 Mythic ToS.

About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members.

Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve.

Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following classes:

Healer: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
    Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock, Shadow Priest
    Melee DPS: Rogue, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Enhance Shaman

About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players.

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message us on btag. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ravènsky – Recruiting Officer & Ranged DPS Lead
    Bnet: Ravenskye#1376
    Greetings!

Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster and we are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule. On a 6-hour per week schedule, we were a top 3 guild in the US to finish Nighthold and kill Gul’dan 10/10M. We aim to improve that and be the US #1 Mythic guild raiding 6 hours per week by the end of Antorus. Currently, we are 7/9M. 

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us:

Guild Leader: Dethkrik#1795
    Recruiting Officer: Randiz#1613
    Hey there, I hope you are doing well. <Meters Over Mechanics> is a newly formed Mythic guild that will keep a more relaxed schedule while still being able to full clear Mythic tiers. The core roster consists of players from distinguished backgrounds and many of us have either stepped down from hardcore guilds or those wanting to return to mythic raiding. We look for players who both perform well but also mesh well with our guild culture. We aim to keep our nights light and fun aslong as it is not interfering with progression. With ToS wrapping up soon it is not a realistic goal to aim for Cutting Edge before Antorus. Instead we are looking to use this tier as a foundation for recruitment into Antorus and future expansions. At the moment we are only a 3 night 9 hour schedule and we do expect 100% attendance outside of emergency circumstances. Raid consumables are fully provided for members.

Within two weeks of guild raiding we were dancing on the corpse of H Kil'Jaeden. With three weeks into Mythic we are 4/9 and aiming to round out the rest of our roster to continue Mythic ToS until Antorus is released.

Raid times are
  • Monday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • I would love to set up an interview and get to know you! Here's my battle tag: Kelpchi#1819
    Twilight Circus!!!

Progression: 8/9M ToS (10/10M NH)

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 9:00pm-12:00am CST (We never raid late)

Guild Background:
    We’ve been a stable and consistent guild with the same leadership since WotLK with very few raid nights ever cancelled due to attendance issues. We are a mature guild, where we try to be respectful of everyone. Life outside raid has several activities such as Mythic+ groups, gold carry runs and some PvPers.

Guild Website: http://www.twilightcircus.info/
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild
    Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/garona/Twilight+Circus

If the above interests you, contact us.
    Dannyfalcon#1502
    Humphries#1132

Thank you for your time!
    We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
    Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
    Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
    We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
    Actively looking for healers and a tank. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
    Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
    If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
    Gazzuk#1936 our GM
    Lion#12441 Recruitment Officer

We utilize discord for communication;
    Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
    Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

About Disasterpiece:
    We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
    Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
    WizSpike#3192 - Discord