929 Guardian Druid LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I prefer to play guardian druid, but am open to resto/boomkin as well. Feel free to hit me up in game if you raid 3+ nights a week and have a specific need you need to fill. Thanks!

Taktix#1185
<Into The Drink> Kil'Jaiden is a new guild with members xfering from Akama (9/9H, 9/9N ToS). LFM to fill 20 man core for mythic progression and Antorus. All players are welcome! Raid times are 8-11 PM PST T/Th pst for more info!!
High: Lock, dps Warr, Healer
Medium: Spriest, Rogue, Bear
Low: DK dps, Boomkin
Will consider any dps for a spot.

Attendance is key for strong prog and is expected.

Bnet Clockwielder#1420
We would like to talk to you about joining either our Tue/wed or Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core raid spot.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 8-11pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 935+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 75
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend casual group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back enviroment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group. This group will help gear up people and some lack requirements.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
[H] US-Illidan, <Mischìef> is looking for additional members to bolster our roster for Heroic Antorus. We are a group of cross server friends and raiders that have finally banded together, forming our own guild.

We are seeking additional talent to join our team. This is a constructive environment and will push you to be your best.

We also consistently run Mythic+ dungeons, level 10 or higher for weekly chests and gear.

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed/Sun:
Time: 7-11 EST.

Raid Consumables are provided.

Actively Seeking:

Melee DPS
Rogue
Warrior
WW Monk

Healers
Holy Priest
Holy Pally
Resto Drood

Ranged DPS
Mage
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin

If interested, please PM: GM, Aerbáx (Aerbax#11297) or Deádpull (Killough88#1239) for more info or an invite.

Note: We are newly formed, so we have not collectively cleared content as a full guild group yet. Feel free to check out our individual accomplishments and achievements.

Thanks!
We are looking for a druid tank. We are an 11 year old raiding guild. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. I added you and look forward to chatting with you.

Geo
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Still looking for a guild, feel free to message me if you're looking for a reliable tank for the next tier