Veteran MDPS LF Weekend Heroic Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone:
Friday & Saturday, 9:30/10pm - 12:30/1am Eastern
Days and times are not flexible; I have a 7y/o who goes to bed between 8-9pm, I have to be up at 5am during the week, and 7am on the weekend, so 9-11pm on school nights is couple/housework/world quest time.

2. Server preference:
Medium-high population, East Cost. Willing to transfer after a brief courtship. East Coast not set in stone if the raid times align.

3. Faction preference:
Alliance. I can't pick just one character to faction transfer, and I'm not paying for all of them...

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
Semi-harcore. I can only raid up to 6 hours per week, so I need a laid-back but efficient group. I want no part of the drama and negativity of Mythic raiding, but lingering in Normal and taking a long time to clear Heroic isn't quite my speed, either. In the immortal words of Sergeant Murtaugh, "I'm getting too old for this ____."

5. Current progression/experience:
1/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH, 7/7 H EN
I am not currently part of a raid team. The last weekend team I belonged to was getting too serious for me. They ended up splitting from the guild we were in and I chose not to follow them.

These are the characters I have at 110
DH: 925, Rogue: 900, Hunter: 915, DK: 890, Warlock: 896, Monk: 894

6. Recent logs (if available):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/681723
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/5947605

7. Contact info:
I prefer to be contacted on Discord: Aarn#8243. My BattleTag is Aarn#1905.

8. Anything else:
Raiding since Molten Core, used to be hardcore, but family and career have taken priority over the last few years. I sim my character for stat weights regularly, don't stand in fire, and I'm always gemmed, enchanted, well fed, and flasked. I receive constructive criticism well, and I don't hesitate to ask if I don't understand something. I'm not looking just for a guild, but a community that I can be a part of and contribute to, both in- and out-of-game.