R Shammy or Aff Lock LF Casual raid

Guild Recruitment

I am in the search of a casual raiding guild that raids 1 or 2 nights a week, preferably on Thursday, Friday, or Monday, 730 to 1130 or maybe 1230 eastern time...

I have a Aff Lock 930, Disc or Spriest low 900 item level or a resto shammy that is 915 item level...

I have been raiding since BC, as far as this xpac I have AOTC for all the raids and 2/9 mythic TOS.

I come to raid prepared ready to go usually on 10 to 15 before raid starts with all consumables...

I could keep going, but i rather talk in person. so if interested contact me in game at letaa#1774...

I do have logs
Still looking, I also have a disc priest that i'm willing to play, needs some gear...and work
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Still looking
    <Pre Pot> 4/9M ToS is recruiting reliable ranged DPS and a couple healers to help fill our roster for mythic progression. Tues/Thurs/Mon 9-12 EST /w for more info. Would love to hear from you.

Officers to contact
    EricErvin#1518- Healer Officer
    TRips#11502- Dps officer
    Cashisabeast#1600- GM
    Heya, you might be interested in us. Check out the spam if you're interested. We fit what you're looking for pretty well and we could really use another healer. Gear isn't an issue. We're a one night a week guild and mainly raid heroic but, want to casually dip into mythic. We've had heroic on farm for awhile and have been steadily expanding our roster and plan on entering mythic for casual mythic progression. We're currently 9/9H and raid Fridays 8:30 to 11:30 EST. If you're interested feel to message me. Glaccius#1432

Spam below
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild forums

Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
    3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
    4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
    6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
    9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
    10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
    11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
    12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
    Horde | US-Bleeding Hollow

Raid Times -

PST – 5PM - 8PM
    CST - 7PM - 10PM
    EST - 8PM - 11PM

Who is Defy
    Defy is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow - Horde that is currently 9/9H. We are a friendly, dedicated and humorous raiding guild with the intention of being semi-hardcore in a progression setting while offering a light schedule. Come join us for Mythic + clears, Raiding, and Discord.

What we are looking for
    A dedicated player who is willing to look up each fight prior to walking in to kill it that night. Someone who takes the extra time out of their day to fully understand their class / spec and what they can bring to the fights. We plan on being semi-hardcore, but we are looking for players who have a sense of humor, but know when to buckle down for progression fights. We are more than willing to help new, returning, and re-rolling players of the same caliber gear up to raid with us!

What we expect from you
    ¤ Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs
    ¤ Ability to listen to a Raid Leader
    ¤ Full understanding of your class and specs
    ¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them
    ¤ Dependability, determination, dedication and consistency in performance

Loot in Defy
    We use RCLootCouncil for our loot. Officers will discuss who, among those that need the item, should receive that item. We are not biased towards players in any way. We decide who gets the piece based on multiple things:

Upgrade Value
    Best in Slot

Currently Recruiting

Brewmaster Monk

MW Monk

M DPS

R DPS
    Shadow Priest
    MM / BM Hunter

Contact us in-game via Bnets, posted below.

For more questions you can contact either of us directly.

Contact Us
    Rae (Rae#1385) - GM
    Beer (Thrillhouse#1644) - Officer
    Heya Avetel, <Free Reign> 5/9M Greymane/Tanaris is currently trying to recruit people for our multiple raid teams and for our growing community. Currently we are ranked #5 on our server in terms of content and we always have something going on.

We offer:
  • Four different raid teams 5/9M, 9/9H (x2), 9/9N {Our Raid times are M-Th & W-St 8-10 EST}
  • An RBG group along with multiple members who run keys almost religiously
  • A server discord that constantly has all the info you need while being a place full of laughter and fun
  • Currently our Heroic group that runs Thursday and Monday (perfect timing!) is in need of ranged dps! If any of this info sounds like its something that you'd love, please feel free to contact me or one of our recruiting officers. We would love to get in contact with you!

B-TAG / Discord
    pyzr3n#1487 / pzy(Pp)#4808
    Sharpfangz#1461 / Shaded#2226
    Mythz#1858 / Bowser#9560
    Raid Director Discord - Xast#2811