2 Experienced Raiders LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Please don't spam me, if you are not going to bother to read my post, please don't waste my time.

My wife and I are looking for a Heroic raiding guild. Our current guild is slowly dying, (as typically happens towards the end of expansions), so we have started looking at our options for another guild. We are looking for "That ONE Guild" that shares our same philosophies.

We are looking for a guild is a family, people that enjoy logging on for the fun of community, and a guild that remembers that this is "a Game", and it is supposed to be fun.
We want to progress in a timely manner and see end content on Heroic and maybe even a few Mythic if time permits, but not at the expense of the laughter and fun that end game raiding can be with the right group.

1. We are looking for a primarily Heroic guild, that raids 2 days a week around 6-9 EST.
2. Prefer Horde, but will entertain the right alliance guild.
3. A guild that values the person behind the mask, not the toon.
4. A guild where no one gets mad or rages when we wipe, where you just laugh and carry on.

My wife is a Hunter for life, but I have several other 110’s that can be played and are raid ready, Warrior, Priest, Hunter, Shaman, plus a few others. (none are healers, sorry).
If all of the above has caught your attention, then hit us up with a response about you and your guild and I will get back to you.

NOTE: If your guild requires that we log onto your website and fill out an application, then you are not the right kind of guild for us.
We believe it talking, and playing together, getting to know the people we are playing with, getting a feel for their personalities, their sense of humor. You don't get that with an application. Applications are for jobs, and I already have one of those. :)

Thanks
{A}<Mad Hatter> on Proudmoore is looking for a few members for our core raid team. The Burning Throne will be out in just a few weeks and we are ready to kick the doors in. We are a friendly social guild that has lots of fun together. We do Mythic + and always try to help each other out. Come join our team and get things done.

Our raid times are Monday Normal 6pm server time, Fri/Sat Heroic 9pm server time.

Pst Deadlykitten#133756
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us

would love to chat with ya.
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers, DPS, and off-tank

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Esdalyn - Thanks for not bothering to read my post.. YOU are PST, I am EST..
Thanks for the spam.
/sigh
Specialneeds... We are looking for a primarily Heroic, with some Mythic as a possibility, 6/9Mythic isn't really what I would call a primarily Heroic guild.
Again, I don't think you bothered to read my post.
Thanks for the spam..
Pwnhub...
Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

I know you didn't bother to read the post either..
/sigh
Hey, Add me on Bnet Id love to talk.
I hate posting spam

jjandhavoc#1406
I'm not sure how flexible you are about the nights and times, but I'll post anyway in case you are. We very much understand that the people who raid are in fact people, and we expect from everyone to treat the other raid members as though they are people who deserve courtesy.
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our current progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Hello,

While our times do not exactly mesh up, you did write *around* 6-9 PM Eastern. Our raid times are 8-11 PM Easter. For me, the around statement implies negotiation. Regardless, if you respond, good luck and have fun in your gaming endeavors!

The Wild Hunt is a normal/heroic raiding guild on Shadow Council (Alliance). We’re casual with sudden bouts of seriousness. We’re playing to kill digital dragons. That’s an undeniable part of the game, but nowadays, we’re playing to enjoy one another’s company. Another important aspect of our approach to raiding: life is going happen.

We’re recruiting for Antorus: The Burning Throne and all future expansions. The community which has been built throughout the years has lost various members due to real life obligations.

Our members do not merely play Warcraft together, but a variety of other games. If we’re not playing, then we tend to hang out in Discord together and catch up on the happenings in our lives.

The expectations we have are straightforward: be respectful, be willing to give and receive constructive criticism, strive to be on time, keep attendance high, do not let frustration get the better of you, and please pull your own weight.

Recruitment:

DPS: We’re considering all classes, but looking to balance our melee and ranged.

Healers:

Since the raid team already has a Mistweaver Monk, it would be lovely to have the other healing classes.

Schedule:

Tuesday and Thursday from 7 -10 PM CTZ or 8 – 11 PM Eastern
Every fifth week is a break.
Holidays are taken off.

Progression:

The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic
Trail of Valor: 3/3 Normal and 3/3 Heroic
The Nighthold: 10/10 Normal and 10/10 Heroic
Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic

If interested add Tanglewood#1661. Our process is simple a voice program interview and raid with us.

Thank you!
We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders.
What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
DPS
Medium:
Healers
Low:
Tank
Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Vow#1666 Officer
I did read your post (THE WHOLE THING!) and think we could be possibly a good fit except for our times which are 9-12a EST. Wasn't sure how set your 6-9 timeframe was but figured I'd drop you a note and see. We've been primarily a Heroic Guild but have been working to dip into Mythic now that we've been clearing Heroic KJ for a few months.

Hit me up if you're interested, if not, good luck on your search!

Brewstout#1639
Cyndreya thanks for the post, your times are a bit later than we want, plus we are really trying to stay Horde. But thanks for reading.
Austendarcy, thanks for the post.. Your times are a bit later than we want as well, plus the whole Alliance thing. :)
Huntertrist, thanks for the spam, and not reading my post.
Brewstoüt, thanks, but I would be asleep at my keyboard before your raid ended. lol. But thanks for taking the time.
Heya, you guys might be interested in us. If not its a free bump for your post lol. We raid a bit later but, its on Friday nights so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Also we're alliance and I know you want Horde but, I figured I might as well check.

We fit what you're looking for in a guild pretty well. We're a tight knit laid back guild. Lots of other couples. We're a one night a week guild and mainly raid heroic but, want to casually dip into mythic. We've had heroic on farm for awhile and have been steadily expanding our roster and plan on entering mythic for casual mythic progression. We're currently 9/9H and raid Fridays 8:30 to 11:30 EST. If you're interested feel to message me. Glaccius#1432

Spam below
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759156101?page=1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Glaccius, thanks for the post, we will take a look.
Everything about your post describes Ex Inferno perfectly, except for the raid times I'm recruiting for! However, I'm recruiting for a 3rd raid team that is just being established, so the raid times aren't set in stone yet. I'll post my normal recruitment spam for you just in case you can swing the times or are interested in waiting until the times are completely confirmed.

<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. Raid days and times are subject to chance based on the wants and needs of the raid members. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in all positions, including leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com