5/9M Guardian Druid LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Nelf Guardian Druid 935 lf guild to progress antorus

5/9M EN /// 2/3M ToV /// 8/11M NH /// 5/9M ToS

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/drakkari/erosin
https://raider.io/characters/us/drakkari/Erosin

my logs and mythic+ scores

got my mage tower first week and AoTC's first 2 weeks also, but with pugs because raid wasn't the best
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
If you can raid Fri/sat 7:45-11PM EST.. we're a 6/9M currently should be 7/9 this weekend. (close pulls on maiden last week)

Frozenwing#1670..
<Elevate> A new guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 5/9m lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all rolls and classes to fill our ranks no trial period will be needed as we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Mon 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for

Healers

Restoration Shaman
Holy pally
Holy or Disc Priest

DPS

Boomy
Affliction Lock
BM Hunter
Ret Pally
Unholy or Frost DK
Fire or Frost Mage
Assassination or Sub Rouge
Havoc Demon Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US

Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, optional Thurs Raid

8/9M Core group of players switching to the above schedule for next tier.

Naaldira#1635, add and we can chat about it, see if its a good fit.
bump
Hiya! We are looking for a tank! Here's our short spiel below -
5/9, raid times are Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST. (mythic 2 day) Fun, adult oriented environment (several couples, mid 20's to mid 30's, that sort of thing)
www.scrawnygrabbers.com
Feel free to message me if those times or any of that seems interesting!
Conzeula#1172
Hi there,

Not sure if you'd be willing to faction change, but Slightly Delicious on Area 52 is in need of a big bear. We are 7/9M and raid Tues-Thurs 7-10 EST. I can fill you in with more if your interested,

Ninkasi#11142
One of our tanks is having to sit out due to real life events hit me up if you're interested and we can chat.

[A] 6/9 M EXOTIC RAID PLAN-DALARAN RECRUITING DPS AND TANK

Recently guild transferred to Dalaran because previous server was more dead than Lindsay Lohan's acting career.

We are looking for DPS all classes, shapes, and sizes

Officer core, GM and a majority of the mythic raid team have transferred. We were CE EN, 9/10 M NH with 300 pulls on Guldan and a few sub 5% heartbreaks night before ToS dropped. Goal is to get CE for Antorus. If you would like to be a part of that team let me know.

previous server
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/alexstrasza/Exotic+Raid+Plan

Raid times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-10:30 est

Loot System
We run a loot council consisting of our officer core. We assign loot as fairly as possible, with a focus on bettering the raid as a whole. Attendance and other factors are considered.

Contact
Theurgy - SeanOTG#1396
Discord - Theurgy#9756
last bump
bumping once more
bumping
bump
^
Hello! 4Hr/Wk Mythic guild recruiting skilled players for progression~

[A] Ascendance 4/9M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST

• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (High)
• Melee: Paladin, Rogue, DH, Shaman, Warr, Druid, DK, Monk (High)
• Range: Druid, Shaman, Mage, Lock, Priest (High) ~ Hunter (Med)
• Healer: Druid, Paladin, Shaman, Priest (High)

• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

Sayrie#11985
Dordric #11183
Dalorien#1314

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
[A] Executive Decision (5/9 M 9/9 H) US-Sargeras

Executive Decision

US Realm: Sargeras [A]

Raiding Times:

Mythic: Tu/Th 8pm to 12pm Est (7pm to 11pm Server)

Heroic / Normal: Friday 9pm Est (8 pm Server) (Not required/ Off Night)

Who we are:

Executive Decisions is an active mature (+18) guild looking for a few new raiders to add to our core team. Our guild has been around for 12+ years now.

We are a casual-progressive raiding guild. The longevity of the guild has been our commitment to community and being more of a guild than just raiders. If you are looking for a great place to make home, we'd love to have you!

We’re almost always running some kind of activity with our fellow guild members in and outside of game. In WoW this normally means RBG’s, Mythic +, Achievements, etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together.

Guild Website:
Executives.guildlaunch.com

Contact Us:

Pessimist#1659 or Humorous#1559

You may also contact any of our guild members you see online and they will pass the message on to us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Thank you!
^
^
hi
Hey there! I see your looking for a guild. My name is Shampain and I am a recruiting officer for <Nerv> on Stormrage. We are a fun, respectful, and dedicated guild that strives to be the best we can every tier. We are working on building a 2nd team to push through the up coming raid. Currently Team 2 is 3/9m and could use more exceptional players to join us as we grow. I am really interested in talking with you and providing you with answers you may have about us. But for now here is just some basic information.

<Nerv> (3/9M) on Alliance-Stormrage is looking for Tank(Guardian/Vengance), Heals(Resto Druid/Shaman), DPS (DK, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Rogue)! Our team raids Friday and Saturday 10:30pm-1:30am EST. More info can be found on our website: http://nervguild.com

If you're interested in chatting, feel free to add me on either Discord or BNet.
Discord – Shampain#2948
BNet- Shootr#11328