1.12.1 isn’t classic.

Classic Discussion
That is the last patch before 2.0 prepatch whixh have us burning crusade.

The game isn’t even the same from 1.0 - 1.12.1.

People are wanting linked auction houses and they want content released early. You’re not asking for classic WoW anymore. You’re asking Blizzard it make a 1.12.1 private server.
Are people really still falling for this troll? He and other people are constantly opening threads like this. Pandas were in WC3! Put them in Classic! Stop responding you just bump them up to the top.
V1.0 with the ORIGINAL Server hardware is the only real vanilla and the only real option we should ask for from Blizzard for the Vanilla servers. Anything after is just fake Vanilla with sprinkles and chocolate syrup.
11/15/2017 11:15 AMPosted by Elechan
V1.0 with the ORIGINAL Server hardware is the only real vanilla and the only real option we should ask for from Blizzard for the Vanilla servers. Anything after is just fake Vanilla with sprinkles and chocolate syrup.

Are you just going to copy/paste that in every thread today? It was moronic the first time, and continues to be asinine every time I read it.
11/15/2017 11:13 AMPosted by Visaenya
Are people really still falling for this troll? He and other people are constantly opening threads like this. Pandas were in WC3! Put them in Classic! Stop responding you just bump them up to the top.

I’m just asking questions that the poll didn’t specify. Guess what. Players in 2004 asked for different races. Quit being salty.
Nostalrius was 1.12.1 and so are all of its clones. So, all the purists who were private server players experienced only this version.

You aren't getting 1.0. People need to come to terms with that right now. They might temporarily cap debuffs to 8 slots for a few months, but you aren't getting 1.0.
11/15/2017 11:17 AMPosted by Karzerus
Nostalrius was 1.12.1 and so are all of its clones. So, all the purists who were private server players experienced only this version.

You aren't getting 1.0. People need to come to terms with that right now. They might temporarily cap debuffs to 8 slots for a few months, but you aren't getting 1.0.

So "purists" should start advocating for a Nostalrius clone. Can we please call it what it is and stop asking for a vanilla server? Nostalrius's state never existed as a Blizzard product.
Personally Id like a remake of how it was all released with them releasing the patches every so often as they were done back then too, I know that is asking too much though.

So what Id prefer is if they basically just tweeked the classes every time a raid is released, to match how the class balancing was during the time that raid was the top current raid. I really don't want them to release everything all at once, with the final patch class balances, it wouldnt be proper balance for most of the raids if they did that.
11/15/2017 11:12 AMPosted by Belandvia

People are wanting linked auction houses and they want content released early. You’re not asking for classic WoW anymore. You’re asking Blizzard it make a 1.12.1 private server.

Fine we will take 1.12.1 not a game with balanced classes and new models. Clear that up for you?
11/15/2017 11:16 AMPosted by Bumbledoor
11/15/2017 11:15 AMPosted by Elechan

Are you just going to copy/paste that in every thread today? It was moronic the first time, and continues to be asinine every time I read it.

You purist morons keep posting the same basic thing everytime of "NO CHANGES HURRR" and don't realize you do want changes. You sure as hell don't want ACTUAL Vanilla. You want the idealized version in your head. You don't want the same vanilla hardware servers, you want the improved ones now. Face it, you're hypocrites :)
11/15/2017 11:12 AMPosted by Belandvia

1.12.1 IS part of Classic. I personally do not care if they use 1.0 or 1.12.1 or something in between OR a mashup of all of them. So long as it was in Classic is all I care about.
11/15/2017 11:17 AMPosted by Karzerus

Who says we won’t get 1.1.0? Some of the most iconic vanilla experiences occurred at the very beginning when there was no BGs, no battlemasters, no crossrealm.

Blizzard never stated we won’t be getting a 1.1.0 release, with several content patches put in over a timeline.

I don’t want a private server clone. Blizzard can do better than that.
11/15/2017 11:22 AMPosted by Elechan
11/15/2017 11:16 AMPosted by Bumbledoor

You purist morons keep posting the same basic thing everytime of "NO CHANGES HURRR" and don't realize you do want changes. You sure as hell don't want ACTUAL Vanilla. You want the idealized version in your head. You don't want the same vanilla hardware servers, you want the improved ones now. Face it, you're hypocrites :)

There's a difference between wanting to play at 20 fps on a dial up connection with 8-12 hour maintenances and wanting to play vanilla wow. If you're going to be passive-agressive the second someone calls you out on your idiotic spamming, you're probably better off trolling somewhere else.
Not to mention the Nost core had changes in it like Consecration scaling with AP...actually making Ret paladins a viable DPS option. Isn't that just a hoot? Ret? Viable? #NotInMyVanilla