Doom hammer

Shaman
So I noticed when you get the Doomhammer, when sheathed the doomhammer shows in your hip but the elemental one disappears...not sure if I like that. Is there a way to make the elemental one always display?
Elemental is a fist weapon, which doesn't display when sheathed.
No I'm talking about the enhancement artifact...the hammer shows on your hip but the 2nd elemental looking hammer disappears...I think it changes to a lightning axe after you's finish class quest line.
09/25/2017 11:14 AMPosted by Rend

I think he is referring to the elemental mace. I think it's supposed to be something that only appears when wielded, not on hip when sheathed
09/25/2017 11:25 AMPosted by Nahir

I think he is referring to the elemental mace. I think it's supposed to be something that only appears when wielded, not on hip when sheathed

Do you like it that way or rather it be visible 24/7 ?
09/25/2017 11:34 AMPosted by Naethrorn

Do you like it that way or rather it be visible 24/7 ?

I am personally okay with it since there are a few of the skins where I dislike the OH weapon. If I'm walking around they are usually unsheathed or I'm in ghost wolf so I guess i just don't notice. I've also been staying more as ele recently so it may just be something I rarely see now
I guess you could mog your OH if you don't like it. However I like it the way it is, I like the idea of conjuring and wielding various elemental weapons in your OH when you draw Doomhammer.
Well, I think the reason is because the shaman who is wielding the DH is forming a magma hammer (in the initial form, lightning axe for the upgraded visual/etc) with the elements, you'll notice that all of the forms are elemental natured - wind/frost/fire/lava/earth/etc

If you're not actively using it, makes sense to stop channeling your innate abilities while your weapon is sheathed.
if u xmog doomhammer and the OH, they both show at your sides out of combat. i got tired of our crappy skins and went back to the mace with the drill bit hammer heads.
09/26/2017 10:55 AMPosted by Fookì
if u xmog doomhammer and the OH, they both show at your sides out of combat. i got tired of our crappy skins and went back to the mace with the drill bit hammer heads.

I like a lot of the DH skins actually.
Not as much as that Mage-Tower Ele appearance (ooh if I could DW those bad boys... Mmmmm) but I like them generally and build my mogs around them.

But yet it has a sheath animation and sometimes it even bugs out and will appear on your hip.

I wish it would stay visible as well, it always bugs me when it vanishes.
I cant see off hand weapon when sheathed too
I'm really disappointed of how the doomhammer appearances looked, so I went and mogged mine anyway.

If you read the description of Fury of The Stonemother, it says that it's created by the Doomhammer. So most likely when the Doomhammer is sheathed it disappears.

Plus, you wouldn't want molten lava burning your armor do you?
09/27/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Ukuleleninja

No, I want my armor to BE molten lava.

Blizzard: Tier 22 set, Molten Lava.
Make it happen.
09/27/2017 06:31 AMPosted by Rend

Make it happen.
You could always rock T5 (cataclysm regalia) or T12 (literally "Volcanic Regalia") if that's your thing.
09/27/2017 06:31 AMPosted by Rend
09/27/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Ukuleleninja

Make it happen.

I'd reccommend some old legacy raids.
My personal favorite is Hans'gar Forge Hammer, the mythic one specifically.
personally, i'd like to see something new and better looking. the dragonsoul shaman set was a great step in the right direction... with the witch doctor look with skulls. i'd like to see some voodoo dolls and such added as well. i mean come on, where's the creative thinking with the people you're paying for this?!