7/9 M (1% 8/9) BM Hunter LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all

I'm a 939 7/9 Mythic (1% FA wipe) BM hunter looking for a new guild due to a schedule change where I can no longer make my original guild's times.

Started raiding this xpac, I have CE EN and NH, currently in a US 100 guild

I haven't actually raided for a few weeks since my schedule changed and on the days I could make it, guild brought in some others to trial them. (Guild is 8/9 M, killed it the day I couldn't show up 3 weeks ago)

I'm ok with going back in progress, prefer to go horde.

Times I can raid- all days but friday/saturday, earliest 10 PM EST
Hit up my battletag so we can chat more. Tenspeed#1198
<Averse> is a mythic raiding guild consisting of skilled players with US Top 50 experience and a large amount of top percentile players. Our goal is to fill out one highly competitive mythic raiding roster that can maintain at minimum a U.S. top 100 ranking. Roster spots are fluid and it's always an open competition. If you think that you're a high preforming player and you're not afraid to compete feel free to add any of our officer btags and ask questions.

Raid Times: T/W/TH 8-11 p.m. Central
Btag: uknowmysteez#1905, Jake#1833, Kahlan#1484
Raid Progress Update: 7/9m

Current needs:

Tank:

Melee:
Ret Paladin
Feral Druid
Rogue

Ranged:
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage

Heals:

Exceptional players

Beyond the guild spam, would love to talk to you about joining. I can share guild logs etc if you'd like!
Morning Hunyadi!

So sorry about you not being able to make your guilds times anymore! After reading your post I know you would be a REALLY good fit here in my guild. We are in need of a couple more DPS to get 20 for our new talented group! So you would be in the raid every night, no 35 man roster! We could really use your experience and reliability you mentioned. If you're interested in starting something new with a skilled group of players and can make our raid times we should definitely chat. You should check out our logs and our raid leaders YouTube channel for yourself and see our potential. I can't chat on bnet during the day so give me a shout on discord and let's talk!

<Bacon Pancakes> is a new Mythic progression Horde guild located on Zul'jin on a short raid schedule with a goal of killing every boss before the next raid release in a relaxed environment. We formed from two cores that were 20/20M, 6/9M (US 209 kill) raiding 9 hours and 4/10M ToS, 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN raiding 6 hours. We came together in order to start this guild because we were tired of losing friends to the daily grind of this expansion. This guild values teamwork, commitment and skill over how many alts you can maintain for split runs or how quick you unlock your artifact traits.

Our main raid time commitment is 7 hours a week (3 nights) with alt raids and Mythic+ also occurring throughout the week as optional. Together as a guild we actively get every member a 10+ for the week. We have multiple players in the guild that are more than willing to help out. This group won't just be on in guild chat typing. We are often seen on Discord voice chatting, sometimes even playing other games as well! If you're looking to play with a tight knit group of skilled players without stressing about the huge time commitment of progression guilds, then we are the perfect fit for you!

Raid Times:
Wednesday 10 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Thursday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Sunday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time

Optional Heroic Raid Time:
Wednesday 8:30-10:00 PM Eastern Time

Our logs are located here:
Week 1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gMJHtQ48mVCpvfKG
Week 2
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gF4Q9ABYR1L6wnfH/#

Week 2 had some alts and a paid carry

Unfortunately we currently only have heroic logs since we still need about 1-3 more raiders to complete the team but if you are still interested please contact me. I have an excel file that shows our current roster and individual logs from Mythic so you can further see our potential.

Get to know our raid leader a bit more! Here is his informative Youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwAPFusxw6PRJ06pKyCUhg

You should definitely add me on BNET at Honkerrs#1508 or honkerrs#9675 on Discord (faster response on Discord). REALLY hope to hear from you and I hope I have the chance to tell you about how great of a guild we will become!
We’re 8/9M and raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm PST.

We have a strong, competitive roster that we’re looking to bolster. If you’re looking for a small, tight knit, laid back guild we pride ourselves on having a good raiding atmosphere and downing content at a competitive pace without putting in excessive hours. We don’t do splits or add days, our progression is purely off our 9 hour schedule.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16AI6FmgJ9tuhALx6yPQWAOc7YD5UHsmima0DD5bSVlw

Cryllis#11287
Nick#19742
Add me we looking for an amazing Range DPS.

Shadak#1881

Google Forms Application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform

[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
7/9M ToS
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
skunkworksguild.com

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#131 US Heroic Garrosh
#68 US Heroic Ra-den
#77 US Heroic Lei Shen
#86 US Heroic Sha of Fear
#106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#99 US Heroic Ragnaros
#147 US Sinestra
#91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#247 US Tribute to Insanity
#160 US Alone in the Darkness

Current Guild Needs
  • Amazing Healer
  • Amazing DPS
  • Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
    Apply with Google Forms https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform. All applications are kept private.

Please include at least the following.
  • Prominent links to relevant armory pages
  • A guild history with reasons for departure
  • The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
  • Warcraft Logs
  • UI screenshots or fraps footage

• Contact Information
    Aerievore (GM)
    Real ID: Aerivore#1581

Shadaka (Recruitment Officer)
    Real ID: Shadak#1881

Sovm
    Real ID: Sov#1192
    We should be 7/9 on Sunday as we had a lot of really good maiden pulls last night.

Progression: 6/9M
    Schedule: Tue/Thurs/Sun 10pm-1am (EST)
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild

Battletag: Humphries#1132
    Our times work for you?

>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Alliance) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)
    ****WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PAID TRANSFERS*****
    Looking to trial a HOLY PALADIN to join our core healer group.
    Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Notably DK, ARMS Warrior, DH, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
    We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
    A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
    Wednesday: 730pm-1030
    Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
    DirtyD#1976
    Littlefinger#1841
    Vampt#1932 
    Lynxz#11319 (GM)
    <Alternative Strats> 1/9 M is looking for any non-warlock player and any non-priest healer to fill out or roster! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-830 pst for progression and Weds 6-830 pst for farming.

We expect our raiders to have a good attitude and to be able to take criticism. We understand that mistakes happen but raiders should strive to be the best player they can be. Even the guild master calls himself out on mistakes made! We expect our raiders to have good awareness and to be able to adapt to situations quickly. An exceptional player can tiptoe around the fire and gold parse at the same time! We expect our raiders to show up 100% of the time on progression nights, though we do understand life happens. The fastest way to progress is to have a group of people that trust in their other teammates. The only way to develop that trust is to consistently have the same group of people playing together!

Should you be chosen to join our guild you will go through a trial period where you will be judged on your gear, dps, mechanics, attendance, and attitude. This period could last any where from a week to four. During this time you may not receive gear unless our raid members do not need it so please be aware. The guild uses RCLoot and this will be required.

Please message me so that we can chat and see if you are right for us and we are right for you!

Discord Jem#8178
    BNet Maybite#1344
    7/9M Zul'Jin Horde

Atlas on US Zul'jin Horde is currently seeking 1-2 more ranged DPS to solidify our mythic roster for M ToS and go into Argus with us to obtain a top 50 US ranking. Atlas is a recent split off of the guild "Endure" on the same server. We split off from the guild to our previous GM and a few other raiders needing to be carried in raid. Our group of raiders consist of many players who have played in top 50 guilds previously or currently are. Some for example currently raid with guilds such as Raiding Rainbows. The guild has thus far successfully killed Mistress since leaving our previous guild and taking a ~month off from Mythic ToS.

We are looking for skilled players who can hold their weight in raid with our current raiders. People interested in joining should have past mythic experience and a team oriented mindset. Just as importantly, you should be able to fit in with our group of people and have fun with us while raiding.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday 12-3 EST
    Wednesday 12-3 EST
    Sunday 12-3 EST

High Priority:
    Warlocks
    Mages
    Hunters

Medium Priority:
    Boomkin(hybrid heals)
    Spriests
    Unholy/Frost DK

Low Priority:
    Rogue

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Atlas
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/18473/
    Even if you are a low priority or not listed I encourage any players of exceptional quality to contact me through my battletag.

Inoa#1147
    GavinS#1271.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    hey there, Hunyadi

Sellswords is a 7/9M team on the cusp of the avatar kill. We raid MWTh 8-1130 pacific time. We are the lead team in a multi team guild called Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore.

We have a trial spot open for a hunter and would love to talk to you. Hit me up if interested -- hantevirus#1921 .
    Still searching! Any day (but fri/sat) 10 EST at the earliest!

Preferably before reset so I can actually raid this week!!! :P
    <Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
    What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
    > Reliable and skilled players
    > A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
    > Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
    > Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
    > Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
    > Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
    Looking to fill core dps spots, interested in having you on the team!

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 3 years.

Raid Days:
    Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
    Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
    9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
    10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
    11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
    12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression:
    Tier 20 - 6/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
    Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
    -Able to take constructive criticism.
    -Raiding experience.
    -Mechanically competent.
    -Mastery of your class.
    -Ability to use TeamSpeak.
    -Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
    -Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
    -Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
    Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
    Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious