5/9M MM Hunter looking for raid guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello Forum,

Going to make this quick and to the point , I am a 937ilvl MM hunter with 5/9m kills and good attempts on mistress. Ive been around WoW since end of vanilla and just looking for a 2 day laid back mythic raid team looking to hit Antorus running. I work very early mornings so as long as raid ends by 10pm CST ill be good for work the next morning. I am able to transfer servers and faction change.

Please respond to this post or you can contact me with:
RealID- Constantine#1315
Discord - fortyyards#8331 <--- i have the phone app so i can respond very quickly
Hey there, we raid half an hour past your preferred times. If that's non-negotiable, I understand and wish you the best of luck in your search. If there's a bit of wiggle room, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
10pm CST is a hard stop point. My work day starts at 6:45am, but thank you for the post Klypsafya
No problem. Best of luck with the guild hunt.
up
Who we are
[H]The Reckless of Tichondrius
9/9H, 5/9M
We raid Monday & Wednesday 8PM-11PM EST

We're a reformed guild from top 50 and many players with over 10+ years of experience playing together within a gaming community. We pride ourselves on a fun but focused atmosphere.

We Are Looking For
• Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic progression being the goal.
• Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it.
• Fun and Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule.

Currently Looking for Exceptional DPS for Mythic ToS Progression!

Contacts
Cluraz#1378, , Vik#1619
www.recklessonline.com
Hey there! We have a couple teams recruiting for hunters right now and they both have raid times that end at/before 10pm CST. Come check out Legends of Chaos and Disasterpiece!

<Seraph>
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ten full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our ten teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 6/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - N/A (5:30pm - 8pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 3/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 1/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 5/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
<Seraphim> is a 6/9M 10/10M semi-hardcore guild looking for exceptional players for ToS. -What we’re looking for is committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Hunter-MM
Mage-Any Spec
Rogue-Sub
Priest - Shadow
Boomy
Rdruid

Or any Exceptional DPS/Healer,that is not listed above!

•We raid three nights a week, so it’s very necessary that we make effective use of our raid time,

•Attendance is very important to us! We realize that real life takes priority, but with our shorter raid schedule you should go for 100% attendance.
• We provide Flasks and Food for raid, and also cover repair.
•Come to raid prepared! Study the fights prior to our first pull is a must!
•Communication! Be able to follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good perspective on raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the whole raid.

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Tuesday:7:00-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Heroic) - Optional
Wednesday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)
Thursday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)

Add Zach#1269 or Mikirules#1484 for more info
up
www.infinity-gaming.us

<Infinity> of Kil'Jaeden horde is on the lookout for a few exceptional DPS to join our mythic raiding team while we progress further into ToS and beyond.

We have immediate core spots open for the following roles:
Marksmanship Hunter
Fire or Frost Mage
Shadow Priest
Warrior

About our Guild:
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been raiding together since Cataclysm. We have a positive, fun and enjoyable atmosphere while still progressing through content at a decent and relevant pace. We are active outside of raid-times with Mythic+ content, PvP, mount farming, dailies and alt raid nights. We also play other games together and have an extremely active Discord.

Kil'Jaeden server is a highly horde populated server with a strong economy and lots of activity. It is ranked 11th server overall on wowprogress.

Raiding Info:
Emerald Nightmare 6/6M
Trial of Valor 3/3M
Nighthold 9/10M
Tomb of Sargeras 6/9M

We have a 9 hour raid week consisting of three days: Tues, Wed and Thurs from 7:00pm-10:00pm PST/PDT.
During the first week of a new raid, we will occasionally raid everyday, including raiding over scheduled hours. Sundays are set aside for alt raid (not mandatory).

We require a 90%+ attendance for core raiders. If you are going to be missing more than 1-2 nights per month due to unforeseen circumstances then we are probably not the guild for you.

We use loot council system for loot and generally gear DPS players first. Decisions are based on many factors such as current gear, ilvl, performance and attendance.

*We provide ALL flasks and feasts for raiding, you must supply potions.*

Are we the right guild for you? Apply if you...
Can meet our raid times posted above
Have parses to prove you are an exceptional player or be willing to trial in a heroic alt run with us
Are one of the class/specs we're looking for OR know you are an outstanding player and would be an asset to our team
Have a good sense of humor and don't get offended by adult content
Want to be apart of a community that is active on and outside of WoW
Want a long-term, stable place to call "home"

Apply TODAY!
Visit our website to submit an application: www.infinity-gaming.us
OR add Buhhbbles#1842 (Bnet), Buhhbbles#9147 (Discord), ShyFawn#1471 (Bnet) ShyFawn#6506 (Discord) to chat. We have space to trial as early as tonight (Oct. 1, 2017)
Hey there! We are <Style> on Sargeras.
Currently 7/9 M, come join us for Avatar!

We raid 2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST

There's also an optional heroic clear on Thursday at the same times.

For more info about us, check out our post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758507322

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255
ellyr i have a strict cut off for raiding at 10pm cst due to work, thanks for the spam
Brandwar,

I won't hit you with a ton of spam. We're looking for about 2-3 DPS for our 20man roster to break into M ToS, currently 9/9H. I understand you're already 5/9M so I would get it if you were looking to stick to a guild already there or more, but we've recently brought on others (highest I believe is 7/9 M) with your same/more experience who enjoy the 2-day raid schedule and community that we offer. Main raids are Tue and Thur 8-11pm EST.

I'm sending you a bnet friend request now (Guts#1679) if you'd like to discuss this further and I wish you luck.
>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Alliance) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)
****WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PAID TRANSFERS*****
Looking to trial a HOLY PALADIN to join our core healer group.
Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Notably DK, ARMS Warrior, DH, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay.

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you.

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum:

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
DirtyD#1976
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale!

We are a fairly new Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for mythic!
Progression: 3/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5).

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8pm-11pm EST

Currently looking for all DPS!

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +10s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265

Thanks for your time!
I am sure you have found a home with all this interest but we are very interested in a hunter and players who used to be hardcore make up our entire core so you would fit right in.

Hit me up also your discord link may not be right I tried to add it.

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 4/9M sisters T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST
We have been pugging 2spots in mythic For about 6 weeks and would like to fill those spot.

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish ToS before the Argus Raid drops.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
Up
>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Alliance) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)
****WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PAID TRANSFERS*****
Looking to trial a HOLY PALADIN to join our core healer group.
Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Notably DK, ARMS Warrior, DH, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
DirtyD#1976
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
Hi Brandwar, we're looking for a talented hunter to join our group if you're willing to consider three days. We do meet your requirement of ending by 10 PM CST. If you think you might be able to swing three days I'll leave our guild info below. Don't hesitate to reach out.

We're <Pinnacle> (5/9M) on Aerie Peak - Alliance. We have a talented core of progression minded 9hr Mythic raiders. We're looking to add a few more exceptional DPS for M ToS to our roster (SPriest, Warlock, Hunter, Mage and non-plate melee) for Antorus!

We raid three days a week, our raid times are:

Sat/Sun/Mon
8PM - 11PM EST / 7PM - 10PM CST / 6PM - 9PM MST / 5PM - 8PM PST

We have a very chill raid environment with a diverse group of people who enjoy playing the game (pushing M+ keys, etc), hanging out, and completing content AoTC. To make it easy for you we keep the trial process short and simple. So let's have a chat and if we move forward you can join us on a Heroic farm clear to make sure it's a good fit before you commit.

Questions? Contact me on bnet @ vanity#1426 or discord @ vanitea#4653 (easier to get ahold of me quickly via Discord).

Additional <Pinnacle> recruitment bnet contacts - Bootypatooty#11268, WidowFaker#1162, nibrca#1645