930 Guardian Druid LF semi-hardcore guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm gonna keep this short and simple; I'm a former US top 10 25 man raider that quit raiding shortly before the release of WoD due to starting college. After taking 4 years off ( give or take) I'm finally looking to get back into raiding, only in a more casual and relaxed setting. With that being said I am looking for a mythic progression guild, and preferably a horde one that doesn't raid on weekends.

Among many other top 10 kills here are some notables ones:

US 5th 25 man heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer
Kill Vid (Not my PoV): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xILqd0SoyIg

US 6th 25 man heroic Lei Shen
US 8th 25 man heroic Amber Shaper Un'sok
US 9th 25 man heroic Tsulong

Finished US 8th in t14, and US 7th in t19.

Making up for my lack of both gear and current raiding experience, I make up for in:

Quick encounter learning curve
Ability to adjust on the fly
Extensive fight/encounter knowledge
Ability to play multiple classes at a high level
History in high level raiding

As I said, at this point I'm not looking for anything too serious/big of a commitment. Just looking for a good/fun group of people to play alongside and have some nice banter with while killing internet dragons!

TLDR; Lonely werebear looking for love.
Werebear thursday
Hi Osakka,

Great to see you returning! Dawning Nemesis (13-year-old guild, started in EQ) is raid based guild currently looking for an exceptional and reliable TANK to fill core spot on our Team DN for Heroic and Mythic progression in ToS. We also are very active outside of raids and run a lot of higher level mythic+.

ABOUT US:

- Raid Size: 20-Man Progression
- Schedule: Tue/Thur - 8PM to 11PM EST.
- Progression: 8/9 Heroic
- Server: US-Stormrage (PvE) Alliance
- Loot system: Personal
- Voice Server: Discord
- Who to Whisper: Ferniss (GM) Btag: xfinity#1300

OUR REQUIREMENTS:

- Have Discord with a working mic
- Be on time and ready (Form @ 745 EST, in instance pulling by 8)
- Know the fights & do your research
- Know what your class can bring to the table for each encounter.
- Willing to learn from mistakes and personal accountability
- Have a positive & professional attitude
Hey there. I am from <Unheeding> and we are looking for a tank to join our crew. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 815-1130 EST. We are a semi-harcore guild who is relaxed and understanding when life happens. Would like to talk more with you if you have the time. Add my btag and lets chat and see if things mesh well.

Aarrok#1522

Thanks,

Aarrok
Still lookin
almost the weekend eh
Sup Osakka,

Have an immediate need for a tank, although alliance.

Nap Time [A] on Proudmoore is 9/10M NH | 5/9M ToS (20% mistress). We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PST. Core has been around since Wrath.

Tibiron#1768

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753406619#1
<Right Meow> on Kel'Thuzad (Alliance) is a 7/9M guild on a 3 night weekly schedule is looking for exceptional players. We are looking for a consistent tank, and can offer you trials in our Mythic progression. Performance permitting, we would love to have you to fill our tanking position. Our raid times are Tues through Thurs 8:00 - 11:00 EST.

7/7 M EMN (Cutting Edge)
3/3 M TOV (Cutting Edge)
10/10 M NH (Cutting Edge)
7/9 M TOS

If you would like to apply, please do so @ http://rightmeow.shivtr.com/ or talk to us @ Pluto#11579 or @breadsworth#1303
any hordies out there
<say it to my raybans> 5/9M Residing on Illidan Server

We are a group of friends currently reforming our roster to finish out the tier strong and come back even stronger for Antorus.

Our raidtimes are Tues/Thurs/Sun 10-1 EST

My btag is Floasted#11407

Give me an add and lets have a chat :)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. =)

DFguild.com
Horde here, not sure what times you're looking for. We're a heroic only guild running late night (12-3am EST) on Fridays and Saturdays. Bnet is Kopit#11968 if you're at all interested.
Hi Osakka,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are starting mythic progression on the weekday team. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
We could use u as a tank or dps if u want.

<Tranquil> Horde Guild on Malganis looking for ranged dps to raid our 2 day raiding guild. We are currently 5/9 Mythic and raid Sun-Mon 7:30-12:00 pm eastern. Have a pulse and some mythic kills down. Logs are important but prefer to talk with the person and get a feel for you.
Vatrilian#1483
Degollador#1619
Handtwoslay#1996
hello potential new raider!

When recruiting I do not recruit toons, I recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 9/9H pushing into Mythic

R.S. mythic raid needs:
Range DPS (full on locks)

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or find me in game.
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: All

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM Server
(Monday is optional farm)

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Hey Osakka,

I'll keep this short.

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
We are currently recruiting for core spots to fill our roster and finish out Cutting Edge ToS heading into Antorus.

US 89 M Xavius
US 106 M Helya

We are currently 6/9M ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST

Add me on b.net, Rec#11240, if you think our schedule/progress matches what you want. We have an immediate spot open for a tank.