[H] (927) Resto Shaman LF Mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
After taking a break from raiding i've returned and I'm looking for a new Mythic raiding guild.
I am willing to transfer, considering I find a good fit.

I'm not looking for something casual, nor something extremely hardcore. I'd like an active and friendly but serious environment where we can have fun, and be able to clear content at the same time.

As for my experience I have achieved:
9/10M NH
1/9M & 7/7H ToS
I'm also competent on all the other healing specs.

You can view my logs here. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27140706

If you'd like to speak to me directly you can contact me on btag: vapenation#11426
Hey, Vapecloud! I sent you a btag request (Ailbhean#1965).
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Hey Vapeclouds,

I'll keep this short.

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
We are currently recruiting for core spots to fill our roster and finish out Cutting Edge ToS heading into Antorus.

US 89 M Xavius
US 106 M Helya

We are currently 6/9M ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST

Add me on b.net, Rec#11240, if you're interested.
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance 9/9H 5/9M is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Ranged DPS (Hunters, Mages, Moonkins, etc)

We are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Keaton#1165 - Melee Lead
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Hey man we really need a reliable strong resto shamen who wants to show up every week. I am much worse about bnet then discord messages but I'll add you! I think our environment and culture is perfect for you so please make sure to reach out to me if I can't get ahold of you..

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 5/9M T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST
We have been pugging 2spots in mythic For about 6 weeks and would like to fill those spot.

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish ToS and get cutting edge but we may not complete it due to attendence.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
<Eternal Kingdom>

IMPERIUM Team W/F 6:30-9:30 PST

Have you recently come back to the game? Are you a decent player who just doesn’t want to do the 4-5 day a week thing anymore? Looking to get more into raiding but don’t know where’s a good place to start? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Recruitment Needs

Imperium plays Wednesday and Friday nights from 6:30-9:30pm PST with an optional farm day on Tuesdays starting in Antorus. We are looking for:
* Holy Pally and Shaman
* Melee DPS (DH, U DK)
* Ranged DPS (We're full on mages)

About Imperium

Imperium started from a few people and are now 3/9 Mythic and We’re a vocal group, we’re great friends and we have a tendency to say things off the cuff. We don’t use tasteless, homophobic, racist or ghetto language.

Our current short term goal is to clear as far into Mythics as we can before Tomb of Sargeras kicks in, find excellent players who play on a similar level to us and really fit in well. Getting as far as we can while not inducing the ultimate stress factor onto our team is what we're striving for this expansion. Long term I would like to see us progress with more effort and efficiency while remaining laid back and fun. I firmly believe you can progress steadily while enjoying yourself. It is possible!

Who is Eternal Kingdom?

Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on the Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 10 teams currently working through Mythic content ranging from 8/9 down to 3/9. We have 4 teams working on completing heroic and will remain heroic teams as stepping stone teams to help brand new players and the casual players to succeed. We also have many fun runs and a recruiting team designed to do runs solely for gauging recruits and performance. We are stretched across 4 guilds connected together by Greenwall (an addon that allows all guilds involved to communicate as one guild).

What Do We Want To See In You?

You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic raiding. Ideally we’d like to see you in ilvl 915 or higher with your weapon AP at 60 or more. We’d like to see you parsing in color for your ilvl on your warcraftlogs link.

If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at:

Team Lead Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775
Team Ambassador Leayha - Leayha#1419
Raid Leader Raethar - Dellenn#1563
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Vapeclouds! I'd love to talk with you about joining us in Propaganda. I added you on b.net (I'm Fernmoo) but will also leave all relevant information below.

We're currently 6/9M raiding twice a week: Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:15 - 11 pm EST. We never extend our hours or add extra days to this schedule. While we do focus up on progression fights, we are able to relax, joke around, and have a good time together as we're raiding. We are not a hardcore guild by any means, but we certainly get things done with the limited amount of raid time available to us. We're about to lose our resto shaman to the real life boss, so this would be a core healer position on the main raid team.

Outside of main raid nights, we have a Saturday evening N ToS farm and a big, popular Sunday night heroic farm. Alts, casuals, main raiders, family & friends, and trials are all welcome to attend these events. A number of M+ groups run throughout the week.

We could definitely get you in on our Sunday evening run this week and go from there! If you're interested in speaking with me, you can find me on b.net as Fernmoo#1278 and on Discord as Gogogadgetkat#7474. Best of luck to you in your guild search!
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Immediate core spot for a resto sham. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Mythic Team 9/9H, 4/9M; Heroic team forming
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created last week by a group of friends last week who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The mythic team (formerly team peypals of Fusion) finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council. Heroic: Personal.
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Quality username. h3h3 is awesome.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
    Legion Progression History:
    ***Mythic Desolate Host consistently to Phase 2***
    4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
    Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
    We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
    Server Group:
    Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
    GM Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
    enceno#7514 on Discord
    [A]<Doppelganger> [Sargeras] (7/9M ToS)

Recruiting For Tomb of Sargeras!

Heals: Druid , Shaman , Monk & Exceptional players
    Ranged: Mage , Druid , Warlock , Priest, Shaman & Exceptional players
    Melee: Demonhunter , Shaman & Exceptional players

Raid Days/Hours:
    Mondays: 10:00pm to 1:00am EST
    Tuesdays: 10:00pm to 1:00am EST (1st 2 weeks of a tier only)
    Wednesdays: 10:00pm to 1:00am EST
    Thursdays: 10:00pm to 1:00am EST

Loot System:
    Loot Council

Here are some links:
    Apply online at http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment
    Expectations thread: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger

How to contact us:
    GM - Rudamen#1295
    Recruitment Officers - beardumbra#1808 Chesties#1612