940 needing help

Death Knight
I'm looking at my parses and I'm not just behind, I'm not even on the same track.

I don't understand how I'm so far behind? My stats, trinkets, rotation?

I'm 500k behind, any help would be nice. Usually I parse in the high 80s on my other toons.
probably because of your transmog
yup that xmog is like -300K DPS
well, I dont know much about frost, but I doubt that drained mana crystal is a good trinket for you, also you dont have any tier slot(and I know the frost tier is very powerful). Also check yout Relics in the netherlight forge, see if you have optmised that too.
A haste stat stick is amazing for frost, as haste is better than strength at that level. Goroth or sisters are good fights to see, link some logs and we can take a look.
99% of the time when someone is asking why their dps is low for their ilvl it's most likely because of not playing the spec well rather than a gear issue like not having that trinket or not having perfectly itemized stats. You could post some logs of the fights where you think your dps is lacking and people that play frost can go ahead and give you some feedback there.

On the subject of gear though, you could greatly benefit from getting your tier set bonus. But that alone isn't going to get you 500k dps.
Using cold heart right? Trinkets are kinda meh Frost tier is amazing and makes a big difference other then that it's about using things at the right time when procs are up

Edit: also your neck and cloak are not enchanted? And rings enchanted for mastery should be haste also hands shouldn't be enchanted for strength
10/17/2017 10:46 PMPosted by Lalatiná
Frost tier is amazing and makes a big difference other then that it's about using things at the right time when procs are up

This is what I was about to bring up. You are parsing with Mythic Tomb geared players who have perfect Frost stats and two tier bonuses on you.

High chance of it just being a gearing issue, rather than a skill issue.
Can already tell it's a player issue just by looking at the talents used on some of those fights. Having tier and perfectly itemized stats would be great, but nothing you can do about that other than play the game and hope they drop for you. But what you can do now is work on rotation and knowing each boss fight, mechanics, what talents to use and when to use cds.
No tier is your biggest problem. Got any logs?
You definitely need your tier...but your actual stat itemization looks decent honestly, maybe trade some vers for more mastery.

On to your actual playing, I looked up some of your parses....seems like you're not using Frost strike nearly enough for starters. That's our #1 damage source on single target fights now, so it makes me wonder if you're overcapping RP way too often.
Tier is huge i noticed a big increase in my Dps once I had it as the guy above said frost strike is a #1 dmg dealer with it's off hand for me anyways top 4
10/17/2017 08:55 PMPosted by Belakay
probably because of your transmog

This
Thank you all for your tips. I am still figuring out during Oblit Talent if it's better to throw down Frost strike when capped if you are still getting proc's from Killing Machine.

I will have to keep working on my rotation.

I think I'll wait on Tier gear until Antorus drops. Should be just a few weeks out now.
10/18/2017 07:33 PMPosted by Farriah
Thank you all for your tips. I am still figuring out during Oblit Talent if it's better to throw down Frost strike when capped if you are still getting proc's from Killing Machine.

I will have to keep working on my rotation.

I think I'll wait on Tier gear until Antorus drops. Should be just a few weeks out now.

Dude totally, and work that mog baby.
As has been said, your lack of tier gear is the issue.
10/22/2017 07:49 AMPosted by Xartanum

But can't you play very well without tier gear? I mean tier isn't going to give you magically 500k more DPS?
10/22/2017 10:14 AMPosted by Aabidah
10/22/2017 07:49 AMPosted by Xartanum

But can't you play very well without tier gear? I mean tier isn't going to give you magically 500k more DPS?

Exactly, it isn't. Especially frost tier which is one of the weaker ones. People put too much emphasis on gear.
I would trade 10% of that crit for mastery.. U don't need high crit for frost.. 20% is all u need.. rest should be dumped into haste and mastery.. Both of them are low..