Does blizzard care about normal/heroic?

General Discussion
I'm going to make this smooth and clear...

Why mythic raiders get to have the coolest things in game? while heroic and normal radiers share the same gear looking as a LFR casual afk player?

So being a heroic raider and some random guy from LFR running around using the same set but different color is fine... but when it comes to mythic that's not fine and it has to be special?

Every single raid diffectuliy should have it's own tier looking.. I'm not saying make LFR gear looks amazingly cool like the mythic one no..
To me this really sounds like "If I can't be bothered obtaining the nicest things, no one should have the nicest things".
Don't care about mythic raids. Mythic raids are basically The Sunwell in the Burning Crusade.
10/27/2017 05:12 AMPosted by Alande
To me this really sounds like "If I can't be bothered obtaining the nicest things, no one should have the nicest things".

No you are wrong..

I'm saying why heroic and normal raiders get to share the same tier looking but different color while mythic have the coolest set?

Wouldn't be fair to make heroic and normal a little bit different than LFR? not just the color..

That's my point..

And you will go back and farm any mythic gear next expansion anyway.. so no it's not special.. heck you can now go and farm NH and EN mythic ez with pugs..

My point don't make all the 3 difficulties share the same look while only one have a special one.
10/27/2017 05:15 AMPosted by Elae
Don't care about mythic raids. Mythic raids are basically The Sunwell in the Burning Crusade.

Which was cool af.

No you are wrong..

I'm saying why heroic and normal raiders get to share the same tier looking but different color while mythic have the coolest set?

Wouldn't be fair to make heroic and normal a little bit different than LFR? not just the color..

That's my point..

And you will go back and farm any mythic gear next expansion anyway.. so no it's not special.. heck you can now go and farm NH and EN mythic ez with pugs..

My point don't make all the 3 differentials share the same look while one have a special one.
The one that has the special look is the highest level one.
That is the hardest level.
That level should get its own distinct look - why not? They certainly earned it.
Everyone has the same opportunity to skill up and go there if they want to.

I doubt I'll ever be one who plays at those levels, I just don't think I have the skill set & patience for it.
Because they put in more work for more reward? Should a fry cook get paid 100k/year like a lawyer or a doctor?

Besides, you can get the Mythic looks, just come back next expansion.
10/27/2017 05:22 AMPosted by Alande
The one that has the special look is the highest level one.
That is the hardest level.
That level should get its own distinct look - why not? They certainly earned it.
Everyone has the same opportunity to skill up and go there if they want to.

I doubt I'll ever be one who plays at those levels, I just don't think I have the skill set & patience for it.

I don't care about the level... or how hard it's - you will go there next expansion and rollstomp everything..

So you are saying Heroic and LFR are basically the same LEVEL? any LFR guy could go in Heroic and kill KJ in heroic mode? that's why it doesn't matter how cool their armor looks?
They did it just to trigger you.

Working as intended.
10/27/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Ewlyu

So you are saying Heroic and LFR are basically the same LEVEL? any LFR guy could go in Heroic and kill KJ in heroic mode? that's why it doesn't matter how cool their armor looks?
LOL, no, haha, I'm not saying that at all.
They've just made the very hardest difficulty have a different look to everyone else.
I personally think that's more than fair.
As you said, you can get it next expansion- so no big deal - right?
10/27/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Ewlyu

Just because some people do LFR does not mean they cannot do other modes. I don't raid at all any more but I could do heroic mode if I took the time to shake the rust out. There are a lot of people that do LFR because they enjoy that type of raiding. A color change is all the difference needed between Heroic and LFR. Mythic raiders are special, so yes they should get better looking gear. In WoD Blizzard did do what you are suggesting and it was crap reused gear for LFR. So they went back to how it was at first.
10/27/2017 05:15 AMPosted by Ewlyu

No you are wrong..

That's my point..

My point don't make all the 3 difficulties share the same look while only one have a special one.

Your point seems to be that you don't want to share a look with LFR riff-raff.
10/27/2017 05:15 AMPosted by Ewlyu

No you are wrong..

Why? Because you consider LFR people inferior to you?

Well I got news for you pal. Mythic raiders consider you inferior to them and this system is here to stay.
Hey guys, remember WoD LFR when they didn’t even get the same tier bonuses as Normal/Heroic/Mythic let alone recolors of the gear.

I remember.
I want to play/exist in a world where effort = reward with some randomness thrown in to the mix.

I don't want everything handed to me, that devalues it completely. I don't want to never be able to raid, because it's an old boys club and I can never do it unless I was born into privilege, or have connections.

World of Warcraft is a place where I can go and "make something of myself character), where I will be recognized proportionately or equally for my achievements.

People that have an issue with performance rewards, confuse me. When in the real world are you able to be certain that if you put in the effort/ practice / research to succeed you are rewarded proportionately?

It's incredibly relaxing for me to operate with in a relatively defined set of constraints and rules.

No racial discrimination, no constraints because of physical ability, none of the thousands of other artificial constraints to success that exist in the real world. An equal playing field...go.

How you can hate one of the best parts of this game or many others for that matter?

Maybe it makes you for a split second take a look at yourself and you're not happy with what you see? How revealing that you can't be happy for the achievements of others.

You all need to take a hard long honest look at yourself. And think about what kind of person you want to be and what your weaknesses strengths are.

I'm getting old now, and in the end of Cataclysm after being called out for failing a mechanic I realized I was coasting on past achievements, and not taking care of myself. I wasn't able to preform up to expectations and I was becoming a negative influence to raiders around me. And I had to decide what I wanted from the game and if so how I was going to achieve it. I made some lifestyle choice, exercising eating better, sleeping properly and was able to get back to close to where I was before. This game allows for that in spades, you think irl that would have been even half as easy? Appreciate the fact that not only the rewards exist but THAT YOU CAN GET THEM.

GL HF[i][/i]
10/27/2017 05:02 AMPosted by Ewlyu
Why mythic raiders get to have the coolest things in game? while heroic and normal radiers share the same gear looking as a LFR casual afk player?

This is completely subjective, as all aesthetics are.

Personally, I've yet to see a Mythic Tier set that I honestly think looks better than the N/H/LFR versions/colors. Sometimes I like the LFR color best. Sometimes I like the Normal color best. Sometimes I don't like any of the set at all no matter where it comes from.

Not to mention the fact that no one has to walk around in game looking like anything they don't like...that's what TMog is for. Most "current" gear, regardless of where it comes from, doesn't look as good as something from several expansions ago.

And... If you really want the Mythic looks you are free to go back for them when you can either solo or go in with a small group to clear (generally in the next expansion). Everyone can get gear for TMog at some point in this game.
I'm a normal/heroic raider and I don't care. It means that next expansion I can grab a small group and go get those transmog pieces.

If people are willing to spend literally 2-3 weeks wiping on ONE boss to learn it then more power to them and hope they enjoy their special look.
10/27/2017 05:02 AMPosted by Ewlyu

Why mythic raiders get to have the coolest things in game?

Because they're raiding at the hardest difficulty and deserve it, end of story.
Meh, I would just transmog it anyhoot