Closed

Guild Recruitment
----
Hello there! Since we're on KJ I figured I'd post anyways even though we're only 6/9. :P

[XiT] on US- Kil'Jaedan is looking to bring some dedicated players to our current 6/9M Roster!

Raid Times:
Tuesday Night: 9:30 pm PST / 10:30 pm MST / 11:30 pm CST / 12:30 am EST (3 hours)
Wednesday Night: 9:30 pm PST / 10:30 pm MST / 11:30 pm CST / 12:30 am EST (3 hours)

Immediate recruitment needs:

Looking for most DPS classes, highly pref ranged.

Anyone will skill playing their class will be considered.

We are looking for people that will mesh well with our current roster. A good fit will be someone that has a good attitude and understands how progression works. Someone that will be here for the long haul.

Although we only raid 6 hours a week, let it be clear that this is not and never will be a casual raiding guild. All players are expected to stay up to date with all information about their class and spec(s). If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to ask. :D

If you feel like this piques your interest, check us out and or apply by speaking to me!

You can also check us out on twitch.tv/rohzayy

Contact info:

Myself:
Bnet: Shalene#1900 Discord: Shalene#4305
bump
^
I added you if you would like to talk! Shadow#17770
Hey we would love to chat with you.

Timmus#1118
Wanker1#1746

We are 6/9 Mythic semi-hardcore and have been struggling with attendance issues (real life stuff, burnout) which means we haven’t always had the same 20 people for progression bosses, which is very important in killing the boss in a timely matter. We’ve also been forced to take some less than stellar players to plug holes in the raid. We are looking for more solid raiders, so if you show up and have high attendance, and do what you’re supposed to do you’ll earn a raid spot. We are currently looking ahead towards Antorus and our intention is to make it further in Antorus than we did in ToS.

We raid Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 9 to 12 pm CST.
Hooray for Blizzcon Day!@!!

...watching that from my friend's house.
Hi Apollyaon,

I know we don't match your current progression, but we are an amazing guild that is active and motivated!

Reign is recruiting motivated, skilled dps and healer to fine tune our core group in order to finish out the current tier and to push Antorus efficiently.
We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.
In addition to providing a solid and competitive core team, we are active outside of raid times and offer a dynamic that is tight-knit with an atmosphere that has developed friendships inside and outside the game.
If this interests you, our details are listed below and I am certain that you will be a great addition to our team!

Guild: [H]<Reign> Thunderlord
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Thursday
Current Progression: 5/9M 9/9H ToS
Contacts: Fiolated(Council/Recruitment)
Smiles(GM/Raid Lead/Dad)
Viva(Council/Guild Bank Alt)
Needs: Talented dps and a healer or a really strong dps/healer
Hey Apollyaon,

Roadrunners is currently looking for competent reliable raiders for Tomb of Sargeras. We are currently 8/9 Mythic ranked 6 on our server and US 214.
Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 730-1130pm pacific. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Questions?

Feel free to add me on btag fatalpotato#1945,or recruiter crow#1343, or GM/RL hersheys#1791 Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home you are welcome to app there without talking to us but if you talk to us first it definitely helps with the speed of getting your app approved.

Please let me know if you would like to know anymore information or have any other questions I can be reached 24/7 on discord at Felendrolan#0862.

Good luck guild searching and hope to hear from you soon!
-
Here's our blurb.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759201254#1

2 nights a week. 1-4am EST / 10-1 PST
5/9 Mythic

Rebuilding the guild for Antorus. feel free to msg me and we can chat in discord about whatever questions you may have.

Hype for the Converge album though for real :P
Hello Apollyaon, we could use a good unholy dk and from what you've said, I think you would be a good fit for our group. We do m+ almost every night, and some people play other games as well. However, we won't be looking to do mythic until Antorus. See info below for why. If you're patient and want to be part of a group of fun and highly skilled players, hit me up on bnet (quail#1772).

Top players from Tichondrius are reviving an old guild with the hopes of recreating some of our best raiding experiences. Our current roster is made up of highly experienced mythic players who are extremely skilled at their respective classes and driven to progress. We're looking for other skilled players who would be a good fit to add to our core raid team. We are in the process of reviving during ToS, with the main goal being to recruit solid players to push Mythic progression in Antorus.

About the Guild:

<Atypical> is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition. We have been a top 10 guild on the server in the past, and we look forward to honoring that legacy once we are finished rebuilding.

Raid Schedule:

Antorus: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

ToS Schedule: H ToS Thusday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

Currently Recruiting:

High Priority: Warlock, Mage, Hunter

Medium Priority: Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Deathknight, Rogue, Ret Pally, Shammy, Windwalker, Feral, healers

Low Priority: 1 Tank, Warrior, Spriest

We are always looking for great players! Please message us even if your class isn't high on the priority list, and you think you would be a good fit.

You can contact us via bnet for more information:

- Lys (GM): quail#1772
- Naptime (Raid Leader): kNOwMynd#1976
bump
bump before bed soon
up
This guy has literally been bouncing from guild to guild for the entire Legion tier.
US-Sargeras - Alliance

Serious Guild Name (SGN) 7/9M 10/10M NH 3/3M TOV 7/7M EN
Cutting Edge Guild
We raid Tues-Thurs 9PM CST to midnight

We are looking good players at all roles

Urgent needs:
Tank
Healer
DPS

Nevernude#1910
I find it funny how you even know my whole guild situation Enceno, let alone that I have never even talked to you once or have been in your guild.

I think you got the wrong person, dude. Maybe you should just focus on your guild instead of being nosy of other people's business you don't even know about, including why I have been guildless for almost a month. Thanks for the free bump I guess?

Still looking for a long-term home going into Antorus!
Apoll, I know we have talked before... but if you don't find a suitable spot before Antorus, let me know. We will definitely have a spot for you, going into Antorus. I know that doesn't help right NOW... but just throwing it out there! :)

ihealdrunk#1812
[A] <No Skill> Rexxar/Misha Connected Realm

Raid Schedule:
Mon/Tues/Wed 5-9PM PST (8-12EST)

Currently 5/9M.

We are a progression oriented raid guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, getting realm first Xavius before having some attendance problems in NH keeping us at 9/10. We are looking to round out our roster with solid players and head into Antorus strong.

We can compensate in game for a transfer once a trial period of 2 weeks is completed.

We are currently recruiting for all roles, but have a more immediate need for a Holy Paladin and exceptional DPS.

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey). Feel free to add me on Bnet at Felix#1209 if you have any questions.