931 Fire Mage LF raid team/guild

Guild Recruitment
Been casually playing and keeping my Mage decently geared while I took on a new job with a heavy work schedule. I had to call it quits on raiding so I could solely focus on my new job during EN. I have a long raiding background going back to Kara. My ideal schedule to raid is Fri-Sun 8PM-11PM EST (mornings would be phenomenal but it's non existent apparently). I'm looking for a guild that has a skilled raid team but most importantly a non toxic environment without cliques and drama. I like to make friends, play with any and everyone in guild.

Since EN I have dabbed in some current content/raided here and there without serious commitments nor desire for mythic progression due to my schedule. I'll be happy to find a new home that is capable of getting at least heroics down (Mythic's are a plus) since now my schedule on the weekend is set in stone without any interferences. I'm comfortable playing any spec competitively and know my class very well. I'm always fully stocked with flasks, runes, pots, and with a clean UI along with DBM/WA and all the goodies. I'm ready to go.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/tuné

I'll post logs here and I always look per item level for a more accurate display.

My EN logs from my last raid team. (Raid team was disbanded when I came back)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13887527/10/#bracket=-1

Found a Mythic NH log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24021929/11/#bracket=-1

and most recent ToS log, some hectic kills and a Demonic Inquisition kill that went terrible lol
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24021929/13/#bracket=-1

Thanks for visiting and hope to hear from you.
Hello potential new raider!

When recruiting I do not recruit toons, I recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 9/9H 4/9M

R.S. mythic raid needs:
Range DPS (full on locks)

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or find me in game.
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
[H]<The Early Shift> [7/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild!

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- Disc/Shadow Priest
- Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
- Mistweaver Monk
- Ret/Holy Paladin
- Hunter (Any Spec)
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
I would love to talk to you about what we can offer my battletag is BJensen28#1130
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

If you cannot make Tuesdays that will be fine just let your raid leader know and you can raid Friday and Saturday when you can make it.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.
I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Greetings! You sound like a great fit for <Prime>. We are on Zul'jin and we raid Wednesday and Sunday from 9pm to 12am. We also run mythic + on the weekends and alt/norm ToS runs on Tuesdays. We are currently 9/9 H and trying to complete our roster so when the time comes we can dip our toes into mythic Antorus. We are a progressive guild but not competitive. We also offer a two week trial period if you would like to run a couple of times with us to see if we are a good fit for you. If you would like more info please contact me on btag patientx#1616.
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H ToS and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- High
Boomkin- High
Lock- Extremely High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- 1/2 slots open
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- HIGH
Warr- Low
Feral- Med/High
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- Med

Healers- One/Two Main spec healer slots open+ Off spec healers wanted

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- High
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

Alt run

Saturday 6 - 9pm PST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Current Needs:

Range dps
healer

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for almost 4 years.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Huckleburger#1954

Bomaz#1424
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms. Currently we're focusing on building up a strong roster to strike hard and fast into Antorus.

Guild info:
-Current progression is 9/9H and 3/9M in ToS
-Raid times (subject to slight change): Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST

Recruitment: ALL
Mythic raiding is currently on hold due to loss of a few raiders secondary to IRL issues. We currently full clear heroic weekly on Tuesday nights and would love to have you join us. We've been known to PUG a few for Mythic ToS, with good results. We do log all raids and later review/analyze the logs, actively seeking ways to improve. Guild M+ dungeons are a common occurrence and there's almost always someone on looking to PvP. We strive to achieve a relaxed but focused atmosphere with an emphasis on excellence. If you're looking for a mature, focused, and fun place to raid, then you might be a good fit in our guild.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
Been casually playing and keeping my Mage decently geared while I took on a new job with a heavy work schedule. I had to call it quits on raiding so I could solely focus on my new job during EN. I have a long raiding background going back to Kara. My ideal schedule to raid is Fri-Sun 8PM-11PM EST (mornings would be phenomenal but it's non existent apparently). I'm looking for a guild that has a skilled raid team but most importantly a non toxic environment without cliques and drama. I like to make friends, play with any and everyone in guild.

Thanks for visiting and hope to hear from you.

Hey Crucifixx,

I'm looking to add a reliable mage for the long-term. We raid Thursday and Sunday nights from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern as our two main nights. We also raid flex farm content on Wednesday night starting at the same time, but it's optional (usually it's a larger raid size of 25). Our days are a bit different than yours, but I wanted to reach out since you have a work balance and are a mage. Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 8/10M, and 5/9M.

We're a 2004 Horde launch guild located on Thrall. I've been the GM since 2007. If you're looking for an active place to call home, run dungeons, talk to people, and have a balance, give us a look. Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or via Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609. Reach out to me. I'll tell you further about our guild via conversation. Unfortunately I won't be able to respond to you until next week, but if you're free on Wednesday, November 8th, I would love to bring you along to a heroic Tomb as a trial so we can interact. Raid starts at 8:00 PM eastern, invites 15 mins earlier. Hopefully I hear from you, Crucifixx.

Take care,
Wretchedmist
annd the weekend is here!
11/03/2017 08:35 AMPosted by Crucifixx
annd the weekend is here!

And Blizzcon in a few hours..

Hey Crucifixx, we don't raid Fri-Sun, but we do raid pretty early during the week, so maybe it will work for you. Take a look and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck.. Happy Weekend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 9/9-8/9H raiding guild on Thrall (PVE-EST).
Real Life has hit our family pretty hard this expansion so we are actively recruiting for all postions.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid. We try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Any (Full-time spot available)
Heals
Any (Full-time spot available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache material, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
[/quote]
“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
[A] <No Skill> Rexxar/Misha Connected Realm

Raid Schedule:
Mon/Tues/Wed 5-9PM PST (8-12EST)

Currently 5/9M.

We are a progression oriented raid guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, getting realm first Xavius before having some attendance problems in NH keeping us at 9/10. We are looking to round out our roster with solid players and head into Antorus strong.

We can compensate in game for a transfer once a trial period of 2 weeks is completed.

We are currently recruiting for all roles, but have a more immediate need for a Holy Paladin and exceptional DPS.

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey). Feel free to add me on Bnet at Felix#1209 if you have any questions.
5/9 M weekend guild
Hey man we are on the same server reach out to me Duke#13805, copy pasta below

Any competent player of any class with a good attitude and who considers themselves a good mechanical player is encouraged to apply - regardless of our current openings.

Hey friend - let us introduce ourselves. We're <Impressively Mediocre>; a guild located on Zul'jin US. We are a fairly new guild, changing from a casual raiding environment to a mythic progression based guild shortly after ToV launched. With a full tier under our belts, we would like to continue steady progression - with the eventual goal of clearing content prior to the next raid (Cutting Edge), without the time constraints of many other guilds. Simple stuff, really - but if you need some more information, we've got the goods down below.

I'm interested. What's the schedule like?:
Saturday Main Raid: 7pm - 10pm EST
Sunday Main Raid: 7pm - 10pm EST
(Optional) Thursday Heroic Run: 7pm - 10pm EST (though, it tends to end sooner than this).

Sweet! So what do you expect of your raiders?
- 100% attendance, given we are a two day raiding guild. If you are unable to commit to a two day schedule, consider us not interested.
- Complete knowledge of your class/spec. We would prefer not to tell people their optimal legendary combinations - nor what potions they should be pre-potting with.
- Able to communicate in English, both in game and during raids on discord. Having a working microphone is a huge plus.
- Respect towards the guild and its leadership/players. We're all here to have fun, and while we enjoy a good bit of banter we also want to progress at a decent level. Don't be a !#!**!*!, oki?

Sounds fair. But what can we expect from you guys in return?
- Experience when it comes to leadership and end-game raiding. Just without the hardcore part.
- The drive and desire to push for players who can carry their own weight, and replacement of players holding back the guild on the points mentioned previously.
- A chilled out raiding environment with the occasional bants. ...you know, provided we don't end up wiping too hard.
- Cauldrons/Feasts/Pots supplied by our guild pimps Bee and Mo. It's their favorite thing to do.

Sounds really neat, guy! What about the phat loots though?:
We use a loot council - unless Bee forgets to switch it to Master Looter, in that case it will be personal loot for Goroth Mythic, followed by Master Loot/Loot Council. Loot is distributed based on a myriad of options, including attendance, performance, current gear level, rank (raider or trial?) and who it will be the most ideal upgrade for. We're pretty swanky about it but if you ever do have an issue then drop us a line.

This is the big one though, chief: what's the deal about being a trial?:
Trial periods are two weeks at the very maximum. During that time attendance must be 100%. If you know you're unable to commit to that for whatever reason, consult one of the officers and we can see if something can be arranged. Otherwise, treat the trial like you would if you were a normal raider.

On the loot priority trials tend to be at the bottom of the list, but in no way are you exempt from loot altogether. Roll on it and see what happens.

If the two week period goes well, then grats - you're in, and will forever be known as an impressively mediocre player. Which is good, I suppose, if you wanted to apply in the first place. We believe in you, Tim.

What's the 411 on the recruitment status?:
For any questions regarding recruitment and wanting to join the guild, feel free to add any of our officers below, or otherwise fill in the application form provided for you at the bottom of this page. We'll be in touch!

Beegee2015#1836 - GM
Duke#13805 - Healing/Recruiting Officer
Mudd#1737 - Melee Officer
Xccentric#1401 - Raid Lead

You can find our application link below:
Here's our blurb.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759201254#1

2 nights a week. 1-4am EST / 10-1 PST
5/9 Mythic

Rebuilding the guild for Antorus. feel free to msg me and we can chat in discord about whatever questions you may have

Hope to hear from you soon !
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS) LF DPS for our weekend raid team for Tos / ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

https://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlo2LQRp

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

Seraph itself is more than a guild, we're a community of gamers. Each year we attend Blizzcon as a guild so if you're looking to become a part of something big, we're always seeking fun and friendly players!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Seraphguild.com is the best online source for all things Seraph!

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
WizSpike#3192 - Discord
hello! I'm very interested in talking to about joining our guild. Our raids times are a little off from yours but I would still like you to take a look at our guild info and let me know what you think. hope to hear from you!

<Did We Log> [3/9M] HORDE-MAL’GANIS guild currently raiding Mon, Tues, Wed from 6pm-9pm server/central time. We are a semi-hardcore to casual guild looking to bolster our ranks for mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression We have officers that are experienced and more than willing to gear you as well as getting you the knowledge to better understand your class. We love to laugh and have a good time but also know when to be serious and clear some content. For raids we require RC Loot Council, Angry Assignment and Discord if you don’t already have them. Flasks and Foods provided for progression raids. We invite YOU to join our ranks and would love to hear from you! Add calibug#1568 for more information!