Alliance got jipped.

General Discussion
It’s spelled “gypped,” and it’s an ethnic slur.
11/03/2017 03:02 PMPosted by Valtherius
The Lightforged Draenei are such a redundant addition imo. Honestly they should be like a barber shop kind of thing. Waste of race!

The lightforged? More like the highmountain tauren. The only difference is the horns, which is the tauren equivalent to hairstyle.

Imagine if alliance had gotten a race of humans that has a different set of hairstyles.
I'm curious if you'll be able to switch existing characters to an appropriate subrace for free.
11/03/2017 11:22 PMPosted by Springrunner
11/03/2017 03:02 PMPosted by Valtherius
The Lightforged Draenei are such a redundant addition imo. Honestly they should be like a barber shop kind of thing. Waste of race!

The lightforged? More like the highmountain tauren. The only difference is the horns, which is the tauren equivalent to hairstyle.

Imagine if alliance had gotten a race of humans that has a different set of hairstyles.

I guess you didnt see the void elf models they will use.. it's basically the blood elf model in game but with some darker skin and kinda shadow looking..

I dont know why people thinks alliance got the best literally alliance got was 3 recolored skins..
11/03/2017 11:21 PMPosted by Teritia
It’s spelled “gypped,” and it’s an ethnic slur.

ok
11/03/2017 02:42 PMPosted by Shenyu
Are you kidding? Alliance got the best races once again. Horde's only good race is the Nightborne.

Hey! I rather enjoy my moose bears and Mayan trolls. Thank you very much. Loving the new Horde models.
There is more subraces coming.

I for one think the Horde got jipped because they literally just got Tauren with horns, Trolls that may be slightly more muscular and Nightborne which isn't even a new race.

Alliance got a completely new race, the Void Elves.
There is more lore bringing Dark Irons into the Alliance.
And a new Draeni race. Which matches the lore well.

Honestly they are about even.

And a reminder, Alliance FINALLY got our High Elves, just not like we expected. Somethign we have been asking for for an extremely long time.

It is also possible that the Velves will have a Void form. they aren't going to reveal everything at Blizzcon.
Are you kidding? Alliance got the best races once again.

This, right here, exactly.

Imma have to maintain several accounts now consistently. I'm not going to have room otherwise for all the toons Imma be rolling.
Are you kidding? Alliance got the best races once again. Horde's only good race is the Nightborne.

Not really.

Alliance got a re-colored Draenei and a re-colored dwarf then a sorry looking excuse for a blood elf.

Sure, Horde got yet another Tauren however we also got highborn and utterly different trolls, so I agree completely with the OP.
11/04/2017 07:27 AMPosted by Haliden

I for one think the Horde got jipped because they literally just got Tauren with horns, Trolls that may be slightly more muscular and Nightborne which isn't even a new race.

And a reminder, Alliance FINALLY got our High Elves, just not like we expected. Somethign we have been asking for for an extremely long time.

It is also possible that the Velves will have a Void form. they aren't going to reveal everything at Blizzcon.

Are you deluded? void elves lmao...glorified blood elves and we all know that alliance wanted highborn.
11/04/2017 07:59 AMPosted by Lambaste
11/04/2017 07:27 AMPosted by Haliden

Are you deluded? void elves lmao...glorified blood elves and we all know that alliance wanted highborn.

Highborne and High Elves are 2 different things.

And the Nightborne are just glorfied Night Elves. So your argument is invalid.
11/03/2017 03:41 PMPosted by Alarishanir
Draeneis new model have tattoos, runes and sigil in their forehead and new hairstyles so i'm happy with this.

The only thing new on horde is Zandalari, Highmountain Tauren are just normal taurens with moose horns and Nightborne are just night elves with new skins, since their animations are the same.

Actually the nightborn are drastically different to night elves and thankfully far better appearance wise.
11/04/2017 08:01 AMPosted by Haliden
11/04/2017 07:59 AMPosted by Lambaste

It's fine,

I'd be mad too if I got shafted.
GEE HORDE, HOW COME YOUR MOM LETS YOU HAVE TWO NEW CHARACTER MODELS?

If someone could make that image macro for me I'd be so happy.
11/04/2017 08:04 AMPosted by Lambaste
<span class="truncated">...</span>

It's fine,

I'd be mad too if I got shafted.

I am happy with what I got. I am disappointed in what the Horde got.

They are balanced. I don't care what you say. They are balanced.

2 new elf races.
4 reskins of old races.

To me the Void Elf is different enough not to be a reskin of High Elf. And regardless, I am happy because we finally got the high elves even though they are different.

To me it seems like you are the one that is angry because you disagree with me thinking the Horde got the short end of the stick. So you are angry. It seems like you are one of those trolls who just try to troll alliance about never getting high elves and then when we finally do, you are pissed so you try to make other seem pissed.

I’m actually so excited for all of the new horde races :3
11/03/2017 03:05 PMPosted by Steerforth
New races would be more interesting rather than new skin colors or antlers.
Indeed. I want my Ogres, my Hozen, and my Saberons.