Looking for a guild home

Guild Recruitment
I have played a !@#$ ton of wow. Played some shaman not too long ago (926), but since then have played some retro servers and leveled mage in vanilla and warrior in wotlk. I really just want a comfortable guild home. I like trying new classes and specs so if you are looking for something specific I might still fill your role. Saw the video for the next expansion today and got too hyped, need some folks to play with! In terms of raid times, I do work, so after 6pm EST on weeknights would be best.
Hey Pith, if transferring servers were something you were open to, <Alt Tabbed> is needing a couple of healers.

Progression:
9/9H

Raid Schedule:
Saturday (9p-12a Central Time)
Sunday (7:30p-9:30p Central Time)

Recruitment Needs
Healers: Shaman & Monk (with a priority as high as Snoop Dogg)
Healers: Druid & Priest (High)
MDPS: Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Druid, Monk, Rogue, Warrior (Low)
RDPS: Druid, Priest, Hunter, Shaman (Low)

About Us:
We're primarily a group of friends made up of a mixing pot of various raiding experience. From raiders who have been raiding since Cataclysm to players who joined WoW in Legion. It doesn't matter when you started or how far you've ever gotten in raid. Everybody starts somewhere!

Snowrelia (BTag: UmiSagara#1691 or Discord: Snow#0992)
Hey Pithlight,

We might be just what you're looking for!

Hey Booch

<Fortis Cadere> is a newly formed guild on US-Emerald Dream. We're a group of friends who have been raiding together through our years of WoW and wanted to form our own team to have fun while raiding the most current content.

As I said, we are a freshly formed guild. We're taking this time to build a group of people that are of our same mindset and can mesh together as a team for expansions to come. We love having fun while raiding, but we enjoy clearing content when it's current even more.

We do plenty of other content outside of raiding like M+ keys, PvP and other games. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tues/Thurs 7:00PM-11:00PM EST

Kovas#11562 (BNET)
Veladys#2257 (Discord)
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for our raid group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. Our guild is 8/9h and our weekend raid group is 6/9h. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group.We are currently lf dps and heals to fill out the raid team. You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809.
Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Fri/Sat from 6:30pm to 10pm PST and we’re currently 5/9 Mythic ToS.

About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members.

Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve.

Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following classes:

Holy Paladin
Boomkin
Shaman (any spec)
Rogue
Hunter (BM or MM)
Demon Hunter
Warlock

About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players.

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message us on btag. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ravènsky – Recruiting Officer & Ranged DPS Lead
Bnet: Ravenskye#1376

Xanari – Admin
Bnet: Mishi#1354
Discord: Xanari#4732
<Battle for Azeroth> Weekend Semi HC / Casual Progression guild on {A}Stormrage recruiting for core spots. Fri & Sat (Sundays Optional) 10pm-1am est 9/9n - 9/9h - 3/9m

We are a guild that places value on people over the purples or legendary items that they happen to have. Awesome gear is a plus but loyalty and synergy are the 2 things that allow us to play together and be successful as a team.

We are all friends here , some are real life friends others are long time friends that we have picked up along the way over the years and we strive to maintain those relationships. We believe that having fun with one another is the most important aspect of playing any game together. That is why we classify our guild as Semi Hardcore / Casual. We also firmly believe that winning is fun. We are an end game progression guild, when we sit down, the goal is focusing on the obstacle in front of us and overcoming it. If you decided to join us, you will find your guildies are more than willing to build with you and will go to great lengths to ensure that your issues / problems are resolved appropriately and to satisfaction.

We build one another up so that we can succeed as a team , We try to help one another improve as players and as people in some cases. We win as a team and we take loses as a team. There are no blame games played here and we are all equal in our responsibilities to ensure our success in what ever our current raid encounter focus is.

We raid in a positive raid environment so check your ego at the door please, Don't worry, we always give credit where its due and do recognize players who go above and beyond what is required of them.

Current Roster Needs :

Demon Hunter (Havoc) - Low
Demon Hunter (Vengeance) -Low

Warrior (Arms) - Low
Warrior (Fury) - Med
Warrior (Protection) -Low

Rogue (Any Spec) - High

Shaman (Enhance) -Med
Shaman (Elemental) - High
Shaman (Restoration) - Low

Monk (Brewmaster) -Low
Monk (Windwalker) - Med
Monk (Mistweaver) - Low

Mage (Any spec) -High

Druid (Balance) - High
Druid (Feral) - High
Druid (Guardian) - Low
Druid (Restoration) - High

Priest (Shadow) - Med
Priest (Holy) -Low
Priest (Discipline) - Low

Warlock (Any Spec) -High

Hunter (Any spec) - Med

Paladin (Holy) - High
Paladin (Protection) - Low
Paladin (Retribution) - Med

Death Knight (Frost) - High
Death Knight (Unholy) - High
Death Knight (Blood) - Low

We are always welcoming to any player who is looking to raid regardless of the listing above, We also accept friendly and social casuals as well as new or returning players. So please feel free to hit us up here or in game, Contact info is listed below.

Stoptrollin#1947
Grumpywizard#11365
IcedDarkkaos#1731
Add me and we can talk, we're recruiting for Antorus and for the battle for Azeroth in the future!
Hey Pithlight,

Our Guild may be a perfect fit for you and what you're looking to get out of the game. We're over ten years old and have a very strong and dedicated gaming community.

Take a look at our Guilds Recruitment Thread that I posted at the bottom of this. If you'd like to talk more, please let me know and add me to your BTAG friends list.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Dogtag
Hordes of Chaos

Guild Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759360312
Hi Pithlight,
I am super excited about the expansion as well! How cool do the sub races look, huh?
Brb Cat on Fire is a new social guild on Thrall. We currently are a small guild, but we seek quality over quantity for our members.
We do Mythic+ Dungeons, PVP, Achievements, and more. We currently do not have a raid team, but are hoping to eventually raid once we have enough players interested.
We just seek players who enjoy playing the game with good company. Would love to hear from you if you are interested.
You can in game mail/whisper me or Ðelílah or message me on discord Målicë#2331if you are interested or have more questions.

I really hope what you are looking for!
We are an established guild with 1 - T/Th raid team, a night set aside for M+ and an open Alt/Casual raid night. 4 nights of events sponsored by the guild and led by the officers. Additional impromptu pvp and pve activities are always popping up. What makes us different then the rest is our community. We are NOT a family (who wants family drama during our 'me' time for our hobby :). We are adult gamers that respect each other, our time, and real life commitments. We are large enough to get things done, but small enough where you will not get lost in the crowd.

Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- Heroic ADULT raiding guild.
(ToS 9/9H, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 930+ ilvl with cruicible open and lvl 66+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. Any mythic kills is just bonus as most of us are too busy in life to put in the time/stress for mythic progression.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hi Pithlight,

I would be interested in speaking with you more. Apotheosis Now is a Heroic only guild on Dalaran. We formed in vanilla and have been around since. We are very stable and achieve ahead of the curve in each new raid. We are currently 8/9 H TOS and are looking to add a few more raiders.

We currently raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 - 11:00 EST. We do Mythic + runs on Mondays and occasional have guild sponsored transmog runs. We are also cross server friendly so there would be no need to transfer. Raiders from other servers are expected to bring their own flask etc.

If you are interested you can reach me in game.

bnet - Superfly#1528
<PugLife>
Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for:
DPS: Demon Hunter, Spriest, Warlock. All classes and good players will definitely be considered!

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS) LF DPS for our weekend raid team for Tos / ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

https://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlo2LQRp

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
<Animus Ex Machina> is currently at 8/9 H TOS with sporadic heroic experience. We are looking for more players so we can reliably make it into heroic every raid night. We are a tight-knit group with many long-time in-game and real-world friendships, including several couples. We have fun working on new raid content together and aren't interested in the higher level of committment needed for mythic-level raiding.

Right now, we are primarily raiding heroic on Tues/Wed nights at 8pm ET.

We are primarily interested in tanks, healers, ranged dps, and people with alts/offspecs who like to bring whatever is needed (aka pretty much anyone). Happy to bring people along on a couple of raids to feel out the fit before making any commitments.

Check out our website @ aem-fenris.us to find out more about us, and come chat with us on Discord.

Feel free to contact me on bnet: Minghuar#1871
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Howdy My man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

The main focus is to recruit strong dps. We are looking for a minimum of 910 item level but exceptions have been made with enough motivation.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output, fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-9:30 CST with an additional trial /open to everyone run Fridays at the same time.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545
[H] US-Illidan, <Mischìef> is looking for additional members to bolster our roster for Heroic Antorus. We are a group of cross server friends and raiders that have finally banded together, forming our own guild.

We are seeking additional talent to join our team. This is a constructive environment and will push you to be your best.

We also consistently run Mythic+ dungeons, level 10 or higher for weekly chests and gear.

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed/Sun:
Time: 7-11 EST.

Raid Consumables are provided.

Actively Seeking:

Melee DPS
Rogue
Warrior
WW Monk

Healers
Holy Priest
Holy Pally
Resto Drood

Ranged DPS
Mage
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin

If interested, please PM: GM, Aerbáx (Aerbax#11297) or Deádpull (Killough88#1239) for more info or an invite.

Note: We are newly formed, so we have not collectively cleared content as a full guild group yet. Feel free to check out our individual accomplishments and achievements.

Thanks!
<Toast> on Area-52, horde.

We are the largest guild on the server with 9 raid teams, 2 connected guilds, and a dedicated RBG team. We usually have 200+ people online, and are ALWAYS running something... either Mythic+, Raid clears, PvP, or Carries. You are welcome to join us, if you are looking for a new home. We have been a Guild family for about 5 years now... so we aren't going anywhere!

If you are interested, feel free to contact ihealdrunk#1812
Hey Pith, if you're open to transferring we're currently looking for a couple people to fill out our Throne raid team. We're currently looking for a Holy Pally or dps, primarily Spriest/Rogue/Boomkin but honestly we're open to anything. Honestly we're more interested in a good fit and someone who's capable rather than looking at gear. A little bit about us, we've been around going on 10 years and currently 6/9 mythic with plenty of pulls on Maiden. We raid Tues/Thurs 10-1 and Sunday 9-1 Est, we try to make the most of the 10 hours a week we do raid while keeping it light and entertaining and those times are concrete (no going over time). You can take a look at the site, www.mostlyharmlessraiding.com or get in touch with me scop74#1590 or our recruiting officer Xeek#1682 and if you're interested in a quick heroic clear to get a feel for our atmosphere we'll likely be doing that before Mythics on Tuesday. Hope to hear from you and good luck in the search.
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST (+ possibly a third tentative day)

About us:
We are a transferred guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We are looking to build our core roster for mythic progression going into Antorus. We currently 5/9M ToS. with 5% wipe on Mistress.

We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice.

With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
5/9M ToS

Progression from our previous guild:

Tomb of Sarg: 3/9M 9/9H 9/9N
Nighthold: 10/10M 10/10H 10/10N
Trial of Valor – 2/3M/3/3H 3/3N
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M 7/7H 7/7N

Cutting Edge for both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold.

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank:
CLOSED

Healers:
CLOSED

Melee DPS:
YES

Ranged DPS:
YES-

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

What We Expect From You:
Be punctual! Be on time and ready to pull.
Strong knowledge of your character.
A mature attitude with the ability to accept constructive criticism.
Have discord with a mic
Geared to Raid Legion Content min 930 ilvl and 66 Traits

Communication and Loot Rules:
We use discord and do require that you have a mic in order to communicate with the rest of the guild. We will be using M/L on progression nights and P/L on farm nights. Tier will be prioritized depending how much someone needs it.. ie: 2pc/4pc.

How to apply:
Feel free to add one of our recruitment officers on battletag, discord, or post in this thread.

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
vxn#1641
ADW#1785