Vanilla wow

General Discussion
shaman or pally. Leaning towards shaman cause Horde is better
11/04/2017 01:50 PMPosted by Mordecaz
11/04/2017 01:47 PMPosted by Ratomare
Rogue probably. The current version of the Survival Hunter (which I actually enjoy) didn't exist, so I imagine a Rogue would be the next closest thing.

Sort of. Melee hunters in vanilla was a thing.

Mongoose bite and raptor strike as you see them now are actually new forms of old abilities in classic wow.

Yeah, but I sort of assumed the playstyle of a Hunter in vanilla would be pretty different to current, what with the mix of mix of melee and ranged, ammo, and use of mana. I'll probably end up trying both, though.
Mage baby! I rolled this Zilch back in TBC, and playing an newb mage in Vanilla sounds awesome!

That and probably a priest or lock. And a rogue twink for ganking =)
I know not if I am doing ally or horde I played during it but was horde at the time.

I do know I will gladly help and take up people that never done Vanilla helping New&Old payers alike has always given me joy because there is to many Toxic people now days.

I remember all fights well but I do not miss single buffing people but its a price to pay for fun memories.

I would say more but it will be rambling at this point with that being said I will be looking forward in seeing you all in both Classic and BfA. <3
11/04/2017 01:51 PMPosted by Urzöth
11/04/2017 01:51 PMPosted by Gávinn
paladin of course I enjoyed them more then than I do now which is odd because they were basically auto attack lol

You enjoy healing? Cause DPS and Tank paladins did not exist in Vanilla

I sure do love healing in fact classic is where my love of healing began
11/04/2017 01:45 PMPosted by Mordecaz
Is gonna be awesome.

What class will you play?

11/04/2017 01:47 PMPosted by Ratomare
Rogue probably. The current version of the Survival Hunter (which I actually enjoy) didn't exist, so I imagine a Rogue would be the next closest thing.

This mean DH aren't going to be around? thank god