One Thing You Want To See In BfA

General Discussion
What is one thing you want to see in BfA?

For me spellbreakers fighting.
Zandalari druid Dinoforms!
dead elves

oh wow there's one right here!
A battle.

Potentially, but not necessarily, for Azeroth.
I'd like to see the forced faction war crap get eclipsed by something else less boring.
Also for this to be the last "muh war" expansion.

"B-but it's Warcraft!"
You can be at war with Old Gods and monsters. Don't be an idiot.
11/11/2017 12:30 AMPosted by Emerníum
I'd like to see the forced faction war crap get eclipsed by something else less boring.

"B-but it's Warcraft!"

This is why the Night Elves are the first to get shafted by the Horde.

Legit though. I want to see some dark actions from the Alliance. Maybe we can have some horde being hung from nooses.

I want the faction hate flowing. Camp Taurajo wasn't enough. I want entire tribes of Tauren enslaved, branded, and sent to the slaughterhouse.
11/11/2017 12:30 AMPosted by Emerníum

"B-but it's Warcraft!"
Also remember, its called "Battle for Azeroth" Not "Horde and Alliance slappy fites"

so theres a high chance something is going to appear and go "Suprise Biches" and slap us a new one while we're down from our own squabbles.
Sylv dead
11/11/2017 12:37 AMPosted by Gwynavierr
Also remember, its called "Battle for Azeroth" Not "Horde and Alliance slappy fites"

so theres a high chance something is going to appear and go "Suprise Biches" and slap us a new one while we're down from our own squabbles.

I liked the idea I read floating around that it will be a reverse Mists. Faction conflict leading into a true threat.

However, I use "liked" loosely. We're past suspension of disbelief for another conflict where we didn't talk it out to figure out what's going on before fighting.
We team up so freaking much that it's inexcuseably piss poor writing to just throw out character development.

But that's not new. Jaina grew past her Horde resentments before this expansion canonically in the books. Then when they wanted Khadgar as their new favorite mage leader toy they decided to essentially retcon her character development, throw her in tantrum mode, and replace her.

Like I said. Piss poor writing.
New devs
Me. I want to see me in BfA asap. :)

Seriously though I would adore more stealth type missions similar to our ventures in Suramar city. I also enjoyed the rogue class quest to infiltrate enemy cities and eliminate targets. So much fun!
Pathfinder that can be completed in the first 2~ months of launch.
High Elves
11/11/2017 01:01 AMPosted by Arnath
High Elves

Go away, you have enough threads crying over them.
gnomes
https://i.imgur.com/R8ylH0p.jpg
For Jaina to give gnomes a new city on Kul Tiras, perhaps in Stormsong Valley.
11/11/2017 01:03 AMPosted by Lavinnelly
gnomes

...Leading the Alliance? Because I can get behind that.
11/11/2017 01:08 AMPosted by Frostscythe
11/11/2017 01:03 AMPosted by Lavinnelly
gnomes

...Leading the Alliance? Because I can get behind that.
at this point i'll take anything
Engine optimization.