i am looking for a raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
i am new to WOW and am looking for a raiding guild. please help
<LOA> A.K.A ( Lazy Over Achievers ) On the Thrall server is a newly formed guild of very experienced WoW veterans who are returning to the game after the news from Blizzcon.

If you are a returning player but fear that you being behind will hinder you please look no further. The founders of the guild are Prior mythic exp. raiders who just got to old for the guild hopping and drama that ensues within "Mythic" raiding guilds.

What we will be focusing on is all aspects of the game at a satisfactory and mature level.

We will be clearing heroic raids weekly and quickly so you have the rest of the week free. We do not have plans for mythic raiding unless the stars align.

The majority of the Guild events will be as follows:

Heroic Raid's

Raid times are, Saturday and Sunday from 8-11pm Server

Mythic+
RBG's
Arena's
Warfront's
and pretty much whatever else we can think of.
Will also be making a classic guild whenever that gets released

We use discord for everything.

Btags:
GM-Kombine#1524
Officer-Azero#11917

Feel free to add us and ask questions.

FOR THE HORDE!!!
Our Guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spams on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hi there, would love to talk to you about our guild. Please add me on btag kkbay#1884
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759342015

^ Check out what 2 night raiding guilds we have anything from more hardcore to casual. :D
Check out our Heroic teams! :)

<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Look at these kids with all this fancy stuff, although, in my personal opinion, I'm pretty fancy and so is my chill guild

Death n DK is a family friendly, chill raiding guild with consistent progression, and we would love to have new members, I require no prior experience in raiding, so you'd be a great fit. We are very patient as long as you are comfortable with change and Constructive criticism. Feel free to msg me in game at Raxfire-Sen'jin, or post on my thread about Death n DK. Would love to talk with you about having you in our constant-bolstering ranks.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com