923 9/9H Bear LF Horde Guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says I'm looking for a horde guild to join that's either in mythic progression or about to start mythic progression. I'm okay with any time after 5:30pm EST and no later than 12am EST.

Link#13783 if you'd like to talk to me on bnet
still seeking a guild
Hey Khashin,

4/9M Mechanically Challenged would love to chat! I'll save the guild recruitment spam. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST. We have a very active community outside of raid days and currently are seeking to add a tank to our roster! I added you on btag, Misused#11936 I should be up for a while
Still looking for a guild to raid with
Hey Khashin,

Mechanically Challenged is a newly transferred guild to Turalyon Horde. Originally, Derogatory of Sargeras we changed our stripes and lost a few along the way. We are almost done filling out our roster and just need 1 tank and dps.

We're not a raid loggers guild, as we are very active outside of raiding whether it's in discord, Mythic+, transmog runs or PVP.

we raid 8-11est Tues, Wed, Thurs and are 9/9H 4/9M

If that sounds interesting, let me know! Damage#1909, i added you on btag and hope for a response :)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com