[H] 9/9H 933/940 WW Monk LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello and thank you for the interest.

https://www.raider.io/characters/us/demon-soul/Sobae
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/demon-soul/sobae

I'm currently raiding with a great group, but for some time now we've been struggling with the attendance boss. Now we pretty much speed clear HToS in one night and then just M+ the rest of the week. This isn't horrible, but I find myself bored doing farm content over and over and just not seeing any progression despite the fact we have the skill to do it, just not the numbers.

What I'm looking for:

Horde
East Coast Server Preferred (not a deal breaker)
Raid Time between 7pm and 11pm EST.
6 to 8 hours a week (2 days) max
Weeknights are best for me but I can't really do Fridays

I don't really mind where you are progression wise as long as you're 1/9M and you're actually able to fill a Mythic roster (With me of course ;) ) I'm just happy progressing.

Attitude is more important than progression for me.

I'm an older dude with a young child, and I want to find a group of people I can have fun with when I log in, not hear someone rage out over a wipe or losing their !@#$ when a mistake happened.

I'm also very active in M+s and find they are some of the most fun I've been currently having in the game... So finding a group who likes pushing high keys and not just stopping at 10 for the week would be a huge bonus for me as well

About me:

I'm a pretty driven player. I like playing my class or spec to the best of my ability and I do my best to make sure I stay up to date on the changes about my class. For this reason I also like at least seeing progression... I don't mind wiping 100 times a night as long as we are doing something hard. I consistently parse Purple or higher with the rare occasion I die early.

I'm a former raid lead, officer, and or class lead in pretty much every guild I've been in. I try and help where I can and I do my best to keep myself supplied with raid or M+ mats.

That being said I'm a pretty laid back guy with a terribly dark sense of humor. I love inappropriate jokes and a chill raid environment.

Anyways I think I've gone on long enough.. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me here or in game and I thank you for your interest.

~Sobae~
Klind#1823
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
<Big Floppy Noodle> on Arthas(Horde) - 4/9 M, 9/9 H ToS.
Open recruitment for Heroic clears and Mythic progression.
All classes welcome to apply, but we are currently in need of 2 consistent DPS and 1 Holy Priest (High Priority).

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

WP: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/big+floppy+noodle

Contact myself Waffles#3784 or Kngcrab#9451 on discord! We would love to hear from you.
Hi there!! I'm hopeful you're open to raiding slightly later and that Friday isn't a complete deal breaker. If you're open please feel free to add me!

[H]<Resistance>
Is a highly efficient US-Hyjal-PVE semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Tomb of Sargeras is a new opportunity for many. If you are determined up step into (6hr) "casual-mythic" raiding, bring the right blend of performance, dedication, passion and attitude, feel free to get in touch!

Raid times:
Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST.
  • Wednesday 7-9 PST is Mythic/Heroic-ToS optional/alt-raid - Friends&Fam welcome to join!
  • Weekends will be focused on Mythic content
  • Current Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7M *Cutting Edge
    Trials of Valor: Mythic 3/3M *Cutting Edge
    Nighthold: Mythic 9/10M
    Tomb of Sargeras: Mythic 6/9M Heroic 9/9H
    We have exemplified high-efficiency within our relaxed 2-night, 6 hour raid schedule. Other "semi-hardcore" guilds typically need 8-12 hours a week to be on our level of progression.

(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).

We progression-raid 6hrs/week, if you are raiding for 2x our time, and NOT 2x our progression, think about how efficient and competent your current raid team is; consider how you are spending your valuable time.
  • We spend our time not prog-raiding like it's a 2nd job to play some alts, organizing alt-raids, PVP, and even play other games (LoL, Overwatch etc).
  • If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling its potential, wasting too much time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.
    Recruitment Needs

Healer: High Priority 2x
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Pally
  • Resto Druid
  • Melee DPS: High Priority 2x
  • Any
  • Ranged DPS: Med Priority 1x
  • Any class - (Shadow Priest preference)
  • Tank 1x: Closed
  • Any class: Must have prior Mythic-tanking exp
  • Talented players of any class/spec will be considered!
    Applicants without mythic experience must show exceptional heroic logs.
    We believe in “bringing the player not the class.”

We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule, but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+ for the maximum weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating, are active daily clearing mythic+ runs and making sure our team is doing the most they can each week to improve)

We are a social, and communicative team with lots of banter outside of our focused raid-time. We would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application so we can get a feel for each other's communication style and personality. Sharing the same (in-game) goals and building guild-culture is very important to us.
    Combat Logs are required!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for mythic-progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.

We have raiders from across the world from England, to Hong Kong, to New Zealand, all the way to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. Your orientation, geographic or otherwise, doesn't matter as we welcome all. We just ask you to be respectful of others (even Canadians!)

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
    Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.

Interested or want more info?
    Whisper/Add BTAG:
  • CKBEAST#1849 (GM)
  • Bear#1696 - Myself
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Sorry busy night for me last night. I'll respond to some of these today and I thank you for the interest.

Still looking for that perfect fit though.
    Morning Sobae!

After reading your post and logs I know you would be a REALLY good fit here in my guild. We are in need of a a couple more skilled and down to earth dps such as yourself for our new talented group! Yes I said new group so no 35 man roster here! We could really use your fun and teamwork oriented attitude you mentioned. If you're interested in starting something new with a skilled group of players and can go an hour later we should definitely chat. We can even work out a plan for you to get some more sleep every once and awhile if you want. You should check out our logs and our raid leaders YouTube channel for yourself and see our potential. I already added you on bnet to save you the trouble so lets chat!

<Bacon Pancakes> is a new Mythic progression Horde guild located on Zul'jin on a short raid schedule with a goal of killing every boss before the next raid release in a relaxed environment. We formed from two cores that were 20/20M, 6/9M (US 209 kill) raiding 9 hours and 4/10M ToS, 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN raiding 6 hours. We came together in order to start this guild because we were tired of losing friends to the daily grind of this expansion. This guild values teamwork, commitment and skill over how many alts you can maintain for split runs or how quick you unlock your artifact traits.

We are now 5/9M after only 4.5 hours of raiding mythic together. 1/3 of our guild hadn't downed a mythic boss this tier (1 never had been into any mythic!). Then 3/4 just killed Host for first time so we are already showing great teamwork together!

Our main raid time commitment is 7 hours a week (3 nights) with alt raids and Mythic+ also occurring throughout the week as optional. Our optional heroic run has 1-2 carries for gold consistently for some extra fun. We are looking to start M+
    carries soon as well! Together we actively get every member a 10+ for the week. We have multiple players in the guild that are more than willing to help out. This group won't just be on in guild chat typing. We are often seen on Discord voice chatting, sometimes even playing other games as well! If you're looking to play with a tight knit group of skilled players without stressing about the huge time commitment of progression guilds, then we are the perfect fit for you!

Raid Times:
    Wednesday 10 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
    Thursday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
    Sunday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time

Optional Heroic Raid Time:
    Wednesday 8:30-10:00 PM Eastern Time

Our logs are located here:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/308178

Get to know our raid leader a bit more! Here is his informative Youtube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwAPFusxw6PRJ06pKyCUhg

You should definitely add me on BNET at Honkerrs#1508 or honkerrs#9675 on Discord (faster response on Discord). REALLY hope to hear from you and I hope I have the chance to tell you about how great of a guild we will become!
    Hey Sobae,

Our guild just transferred most of its main roster over to Thrall from Shadowmoon in order to keep building on our mythic raiding roster. Since the server population was far too low, we had very few nights where a 20 man mythic ready roster could attend. We are looking for dedicated players to join our 2 night, 6 hour raid team on Thrall through the rest of ToS and into Argus. Our current progression is 3/9M, and we have gotten sisters to 19% on our best pull. I added you on Bnet and look forward to speaking with you since I think you would be a great fit!

Schedule:
    Tues 8-11 EST Mythic progression
    Wed 8-11 EST Mythic progression
    Thurs 8-11 EST Heroic farm (optional)

Needs:
    DPS (Hunter, Rogue, boomkin, spriest, ele/enh shammy pref.)
    Healer (Someone with offspec DPS/Tank pref.)
    -We mostly need dedicated players who are willing to learn and grow with us as a team. All specs will be considered

Requirements:
    -915 min ILVL
    -Discord
    -RCLoot, DBM, Angry Assignments (addons)
    -Good raid attendance and preparation
    -Be open to criticism and be self-critical
    -Good attitude, selfless, team focused

Our raids are fair and a lot of fun. The officers lead by example through their skill but also their ability to help others. The raid atmosphere is very positive and we only deal with rotten attitudes by not inviting/removing them from what we want to keep building on as a gaming community. If <FLX> is of interest to you, please reach out to us so that we can have a chat. Also, visit our website if you would like to know more about us at wow.flxgaming.com

To reach me: alexandeux@gmail.com
    Or add me on BNET: Alexandeux#1655
    Hey Sobae,

We are still in need of a solid dps to round out our core spot. Having to pug 1 or 2 weekly because of attendance is fustrating! Ill leave some info below and add you on Bnet...(We only have 2 people on your tier token right now!)

<Pogs Anonymous> is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow

Who we are:
    We are two 9/9H guilds merged into one on August 29th. We have gotten 4/9M & Host to phase 2 In 5 weeks of raiding together. It has been a pretty smooth transition thus far and progression has been great! We are looking to go as far as we can on a 2 day schedule in M ToS and are looking forward to 7.3.5.

What we expect from you:
    We would like you to be at least 9/9H and or have prior mythic experience. We would also like to you to have great attendance and inform us ahead of time if something important comes up (life happens). Above all else we expect a good attitude and the ability to learn on an individual level as well as a team level.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday 7:30EST-10:30EST
    Thursday 7:30EST-10:30EST
    Invites start at 7:15EST
    Optional Wednesday 7:30EST-10:30EST for Heroic

Recruitment Needs:
    1 or 2 Healers Shaman=MW>Paladin=Disc Priest>Druid=Holy Priest
    Specific dps: Warrior, Hunter, Spriest, Warlock
    All dps Interested should contact us as we have a few spots open ASAP
    We are currently okay on tanks

Anyone Interested should contact us as a good mythic team has a good rotation of 22-24 people to avoid attendance issues and have flexibility

Bnet: Kyawa#11928; Xylode#1744; Butters#12680
    Discord: Kyawa#9817; grumpydruid#5066; Butters#4762