3 Raiders on Proudmoore looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, 3 experienced raiders looking for a guild on proudmoore to do Herioc and Mythic TOS. All of us are 8/9 H, and 2% from killing H KJ. Druid - Resto 940(i also have a Hpally 933), Warrior - 930+ Fury , and a Hunter - Survival 913(hunter is a very experienced raider and has many different toons that are above 930+). looking for 6-9pm server time raids
I understand you are looking for a proudmoore server but if you can transfer over to Sargeras I believe you guys could make a good fit in our guild The Coffee House!

The Coffee House (Sargeras) Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday. 9-12pm EST

We are looking for several core raid spots for Antorus, The Burning Throne, and I feel like you would enjoy raiding with us! We are a casual Normal/Heroic progression guild that uses master loot /roll for gear. We use discord during our raids (Discord Required).

Current Roles/Classes (from highest priority to lowest):

Main spec dps (With Healing off spec, Willing to heal if needed)
Warlock
And any other ranged dps spec
Any exceptional Melee dps

If you wish to take up our offer contact me at (Quabbels#1544)
Hello, I'm Pixel and thank you for your consideration reading this letter!
We raid Fri/Sat 9 PM to Midnight Eastern Standard Time and our Server preference is Sargeras of the faction: Alliance

We aim to be Semi-HardCore / A little casual and want to provide an amazing atmosphere for our raiders.

GM Contact info: Pixel#12533
Discord - https://discord.gg/8dewAxQ

We are a family oriented guild created by veteran cutting edge players eliminating the need to pug content whether it be raiding or dungeoning. When considering our team, I just want you to know we put our members above all else. As much as we want everyone pulling their weight, we will give equal opportunity and worry about the overall atmosphere of our raid team. If you have any prior noticeable skill regarding a previous expansion / tier and you think it's worth mentioning in regards to your ability to perform we take that into account, with your current item level. As long as you meet the minimum to enter the current tier we will give you a try and see what you're made of. Flasks / Pots / Food will be provided on a weekly basis for raiders for progression purposes, and bought themselves for farm.

Thank you again for reading this letter and we hope to see you with us on Argus!!
Don't leave proudmoore til you check out www.eternal-kingdom.com :)
Milheladra,

I would like to chat with you about your group joining our guild. Our core team is 5/9M. We clear heroic every week and do M+ as well. We are on Proudmoore just like you. The only catch is all our raid times are 7-10 PST.

If you are interested here's my btag: karmajenn#1675.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Greetings ,Milheladra
from Reckøning –Proudmoore ,

We are a new raiding guild to the Proudmoore server
We do have healers in place but we often have people with scheduling conflicts
that they cannot always be there . We are pretty flexible with roles.

We are aiming to meet other like minded people that want to have fun while progressing together as a team. Our goals are to progress through current raid content into heroic and possibly mythic. We've raided together for a couple years and looking to add to the flock.
We are actively recruiting all roles and our goal is to make a raiding guild that is serious about progression, without the hardcore brutality; Our goal is to keep the guild as well rounded as possible, and keeping the atmosphere a casually serious environment.

For those of you who are looking to raid, we are currently 9/9 normal and the majority of the core group is progressing steadily through heroic at 7/9 Tomb of Sargeras.
We are currently raiding on Fridays at 9pm server time (11 Pm US central), Saturday and Sunday 5 pm server (7 PM US central)
Battle tag: vetter#1341
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
9/9H ToS
2/9M ToS