940 6/9M Ret Paladin LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi there Cure. Based on the information in your post, I think Re Lapse would be a great fit for you! We could currently use some more melee dps.

Here's the basic information:

Re Lapse is on US - Korgath Alliance side
We raid on F & S from 8 pm CST to midnight CST. We never add any raid days or times outside of this.
We are currently 6/9M in ToS, with Maiden dying at some point this weekend.
<Hide The Pickle> Bleeding Hollow

-Tomb of Sargeras:

6/9-M

Looking for Competitive players for Mythic progression for Tomb.

---Recruitment---

: Rogue :
: Hunter :
: Dps Warrior :
: Resto Sham :
: Holy Pally :

:: We do not have roster issues ::

With that said, we are always looking for players who are comfortable in their class/role to compete for a core spot within our Raid team!
If you are looking for strong guild structure no BS and a fun raid environment check us out!

Loot: EPGP

Days/Times: Tues,Thurs 830-1130 EST

Add me on Bnet if interested or for more info

Ataxius#11861
I have a sneaking suspicion you may have found a team already but i like your logs so I'll post anyway in case you change your mind.

Sellswords is a 8/9M team in the guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid mwth 8-1130 pacific time and are looking for dps to join our intrepid band.

Features: accountability, progression, no raging, no toxicity, just slaying digital monsters with good people. Large multi raid team guild = lots of cool people to play wow with.

my btag is hantevirus#1921 . guild www.eternal-kingdom.com
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 3/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Xkp#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
star#1636
poopy#11111
Hey there, you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything. We have guilds ranging from casual to top 300 looking for raiders!

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
<Seraphim> is a 6/9M 10/10M semi-hardcore guild looking for exceptional players for ToS. -What we’re looking for is committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Hunter-MM
Mage-Any Spec
Rogue-Sub
Priest - Shadow
Boomy
Rdruid

Or any Exceptional DPS/Healer,that is not listed above!

•We raid three nights a week, so it’s very necessary that we make effective use of our raid time,

•Attendance is very important to us! We realize that real life takes priority, but with our shorter raid schedule you should go for 100% attendance.
• We provide Flasks and Food for raid, and also cover repair.
•Come to raid prepared! Study the fights prior to our first pull is a must!
•Communication! Be able to follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good perspective on raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the whole raid.

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Tuesday:7:00-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Heroic) - Optional
Wednesday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)
Thursday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)

Add Zach#1269 or Mikirules#1484 for more info
WE OFFER PAID TRANSFERS

Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 9/9 H-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 1/9M - 4/9M TOS. We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Loot: Personal (Subject to Change)

DPS spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS numbers. This will be done by an additional trial raid night for non-core raid members to show off DPS and mechanical skill and try to earn a core DPS spot.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto Shaman
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Holy/Disc Priest
4 ) Sub Rogue
5 ) Balance/Feral Druid
6 ) Mistweaver Monk
7 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
8 ) Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Enhancement/Elemental Shaman
10) Unholy Death Knight
11) Retribution Paladin

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
WE OFFER PAID TRANSFERS

Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 9/9 H-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 1/9M - 4/9M TOS. We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Loot: Personal (Subject to Change)

DPS spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS numbers. This will be done by an additional trial raid night for non-core raid members to show off DPS and mechanical skill and try to earn a core DPS spot.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto Shaman
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Holy/Disc Priest
4 ) Sub Rogue
5 ) Balance/Feral Druid
6 ) Mistweaver Monk
7 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
8 ) Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Enhancement/Elemental Shaman
10) Unholy Death Knight
11) Retribution Paladin

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: New Guild but team is 9/9H, 4/9M;
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created last week by a group of friends last week who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The mythic team (formerly weekend team of Fusion) finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    <Really Bad Players>
    7/9M
    2 night raiding team (Sunday/Monday 9pm-1am CST)

1/3 of the raid group is gay, 2/3s are old men with kids and wives who like you eat away at the thing that is most important in our lives... Killing pixels... and of those 2/3rds that are old men, I swear that 4-5 of them are willing to cross the line... Probably cause of their crazy wives, haha.

But in all honesty, we are a good group of guys that value our raid time. With only two nights we value our raid time. We do our best to get things done in an efficient manner.

We provide food/flasks/vantus. We provide GCG during breaks, so make sure you bring some gold to gamble away.

Been around for forever in one for or another. But the burn out bug has hit some raiders so we are looking to fill in the roster a bit. Also, looking forward to argus. Want to make sure our core is solid as we move forward.

If interested or have any questions add me on Bnet: allamain#1344
    Or, check us out on our website: http://www.reallybadplayers.com/
    Hey Cure, Crucible on Dalaran is looking for strong melee dps for our core raid. We're 7/9 mythic with progress on Avatar. Raids are Tues/Thurs/Sun 8:30 - 12 EST.

If you want more info, our page is here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Crucible

Add my btag if you're interested: Rycyxox#1417
    Hey Cure I would love to talk to you about joining our team!

<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
    -Hunter
    -Spriest
    -Boomkin
    -Rogue
    However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
    Cutting Edge EN
    Cutting Edge NH
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com