Strongest Comp All Time?

Arenas
Rules are you need a single comp (can throw in honorable mention but must specify top pick) and the window of time the comp was OP must be at least 1 season (i.e. no 1 night OP bug comps). Feel free to include short explanation w/ rationale.

i.e. (not my actual picks just an example)

S12 KFC

Honorable mentions:
S7 Beastcleave
S15 L$D
S12 Godcomp
s5 dk ret "holy/prot"

This is kinda the only real winner because if you somehow managed to kill one of those 3 immortal god classes, they just rez'd as a ghoul and hit harder than they did as a player.
of course the mage is completely oblivious to the fact RMd/p (primarily RMP) has been a comp for a decade now
RMP is easily the most popular that's been tier 1 at least part if not a majority of every expansion.
mop god comp
at the start of s5 triple feral druid
How is there any answer besides lock/shaman/druid.
10/10/2017 10:10 PMPosted by Ripwotlkwar
s5 dk ret "holy/prot"

This is kinda the only real winner because if you somehow managed to kill one of those 3 immortal god classes, they just rez'd as a ghoul and hit harder than they did as a player.
Season 11 (the last season of Cataclysm; Cataclysmic) RLS

Without a doubt, double legendary RLS in S11 was the most broken comp the game as ever had. People would -routinely- die in an opening Cheap Shot if vial proc'd.

If you mean the most powerful comp of -all time-, as in the 12 year stretch of the game? Rogue/Mage/Priest, probably. Honorable mention, of course, to the Lock/Shaman meta.
10/11/2017 05:44 AMPosted by Blindtko
Season 11 (the last season of Cataclysm; Cataclysmic) RLS

Without a doubt, double legendary RLS in S11 was the most broken comp the game as ever had. People would -routinely- die in an opening Cheap Shot if vial proc'd.

If you mean the most powerful comp of -all time-, as in the 12 year stretch of the game? Rogue/Mage/Priest, probably. Honorable mention, of course, to the Lock/Shaman meta.

People eventually found comps that beat rls so even though it was insanely strong it wasn't really the only thing that you could play. The requirements here are something that was absolutely unbeatable - not something that was just really OP.
What about when hunters first got stampede? Weren't they just deleting people as soon as it was pressed? I think that stayed around for at least a few weeks if not a season.
10/10/2017 10:15 PMPosted by Borkbork
of course the mage is completely oblivious to the fact RMd/p (primarily RMP) has been a comp for a decade now

RMP/D has been top tier for a very, very long time. It's probably only 2nd to L$D in terms of historical strength. But I'm not talking about top comp over all seasons combined and averaged, I'm talking about a shorter time span. S4 WLD, S6 TSG, S8 destro LSP, etc.
10/11/2017 06:56 AMPosted by Haendron
What about when hunters first got stampede? Weren't they just deleting people as soon as it was pressed? I think that stayed around for at least a few weeks if not a season.

Well stampede was bugged but....

On rampage...I farmed KFC as TSG with Drizlet. We went 42-0 before we had our first loss because my DK dark simmed a bop and got excited and just tossed it on our healer giving him forbearance. Then the other team just killed him because he could not bubble

So I would say that Mop S1 KFC did have a counter just not well known
s14 l s d was like 20x stronger than s15
WoD S1 RLS
Legion S3 PHP
wod first week s1 php was invicible as well
10/11/2017 07:08 AMPosted by Talaryann
s14 l s d was like 20x stronger than s15

It was on a pretty godly tier. I think godcomp becoming stronger in S15 along with WWLS and a few others made it a little more competitive.

WoD S1 PHP was insane but since it only lasted for 3-4 weeks I didn't count it.

S3 RMP, S5 ret/dk/hpal, S6 TSG, S7 RMP/MLS, L$P, S8 LSP/L$D, PHDK, S10 MLS/RLS/Shadowplay, S11 RLS, S12 Godcomp/KFC/Demo MLS, S13 Jungle/FPS, S14 L$D/WMD/RMD, S15 Godcomp/L$D, WoD S1 RMD/Shatter, Frozen Chicken, WoD S2 Turbo, WW/DK, Shatter, FLS, Frozen Chicken, WoD S3 Turbo, Frozen Chicken, Leg S1 ret/DK, Leg S2 owlplay & demo/dh. Leg S3/S4 cleaves in general.

All of these are among my top contenders but I'm tryna narrow it down and damn it's tough.
S3

Arms/Harp rogue/Rdruid

Mace stun spec. The LOLs from RNG mace stun
10/11/2017 09:14 AMPosted by Madalynn
S3

Arms/Harp rogue/Rdruid

Mace stun spec. The LOLs from RNG mace stun

better with sham for windfury and bloodlust
Any comp with Sadar is a top comp imo, we <3 Sadar!