6/9 M 946 Shadow Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi Folks,

I am an experienced Shadow priest with Disc offspec looking for a guild for Antorus. I have been raiding since TBC and I am looking for an active guild both inside and outside of raids.

I am flexible and willing to raid 7 days a week and server/faction transfer. I am even willing to start healing if needed. My only real limitation is I am only available 7pm to 11pm on weekdays, I can stretch a little on the late side for a good fit.

All my logs are public and can be viewed attached to this character name. If you think I would be a good fit for you or have any questions feel free to leave your info or shoot me a message. I appreciate your time and the hard work of recruiting.

Thanks!
Hey if you're willing to raid an extra hour with a lax schedule,
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748705316
Sunday/Monday might interest you!
Add my battletage for more info: Jason#18938
VOID - voidls.com - 9/9M - KJ is deaded

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
• Hunter, Spriest, Warlock
• MW Monk, Resto Shaman
• Guardian Druid
• All players with exceptional logs are encouraged to apply!

Main Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759249940

3-days a week - 12hrs (CST)
Tues - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wed - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Mon - 7:30pm - 11:30pm

CONTACT
roffletastic#1470, Outcold#1174, or Jayken#1914
Hey, we are <Style> on Sargeras.
We're currently 7/9 M and could use you for Avatar!

2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST

For more info, check out our post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758507322

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
We need a shadow priest for next tier.

AK on Hyjal, 9/9M currently US 21. Add my btag impakt#1251 if you're interested.

We raid Monday-Thursday 730-1130 PST.
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

Alt run

Saturday 6 - 9pm PST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Current Needs:

Range dps
healer

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for almost 4 years.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Huckleburger#1954

Bomaz#1424
Guild: Substance
Server: Mal'ganis
Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs
Times: 8:00-11:00 CST
Progression: 7/9 M
Loot System: loot council
Recruitment Needs: Rsham, Spriest, and Hunter
Contacts: Nicki#11412
Thanks for all of the responses so far, will follow up as soon as I have a free moment.
10/31/2017 06:05 PMPosted by Sespiros
Hi Folks,

I am an experienced Shadow priest with Disc offspec looking for a guild for Antorus. I have been raiding since TBC and I am looking for an active guild both inside and outside of raids.

I am flexible and willing to raid 7 days a week and server/faction transfer. I am even willing to start healing if needed. My only real limitation is I am only available 7pm to 11pm on weekdays, I can stretch a little on the late side for a good fit.

All my logs are public and can be viewed attached to this character name. If you think I would be a good fit for you or have any questions feel free to leave your info or shoot me a message. I appreciate your time and the hard work of recruiting.

Thanks!

Hey Sespiros,

I'm looking to add a reliable DPS and raider for the long-term. We raid Thursday and Sunday nights from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern as our two main nights. We also raid flex farm content on Wednesday night starting at the same time, but it's optional. Our end time may conflict with yours, but it was close so I wanted to reach out. Current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 8/10M, and 5/9M.

We're a 2004 Horde launch guild located on Thrall. I've been the GM since 2007. If you're looking for an active place to call home, run dungeons, talk to people, and have a balance, give us a look. Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or via Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609. Reach out to me. I'll tell you further about our guild via conversation. Hopefully I hear from you.

Take care,
Wretchedmist
Storm-sr.us

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Current Progression
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
10/10 Mythic Nighthold
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Times
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours.

Our Goals
  • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
  • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content
  • Emerald Nightmare - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)

• The Nighthold - Obtain a US 400+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds)

• Tomb of Sargeras - Obtain a US 200+ Kill

These goals were set prior to Legion release

Recruitment Needs

The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Druid - Resto
Hunter - BM/MM
Monk - Mistweaver
Paladin - Holy
Priest - Shadow
Rogue
Shaman - Resto

Expectations of Raiders
  • Previous Mythic raiding experience
  • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
  • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
  • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
  • Check guild website daily
  • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
  • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
  • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
  • Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster
  • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
  • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm
  • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
  • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information

Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Cojo (GM/RL)
Btag: Aalistor#1455
Discord: Cojo#3001
Easier to talk during the day via discord

Rahzra (Healing Officer)
Btag: Lokilok#1587
Discord: Rahzra#8952

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZs
Hi, we are in need of a Spriest and I really think you'd fit in well on our team, I hope you give us a look.

We are currently 7/9m and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/Th 7:45-11pm Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
Hi, I assume our times work.

>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)
**Looking for a Healer to trial for our 4th CORE spot - Pref. HOLY PALADIN**
Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
Dom#1744
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
DirtyD#1976
Hi friend,

We're 630pm - 930pm tue & wed.

heres my copy pasta

At 'Midnight' it's exactly 00:00
The end of the darkest hour, and the beginning of a new day.

[Alliance] Silvermoon-Mok'Nathal (US) <Midnight> is filling for a permanent Mythic ToS / Antorus roster.

What we need:
We are looking for competative players who strive to stand toe to toe with top tier players of their respective classes. We want players who are analytical about their own performance, and who are able to self-improve.

Players with already established mythic raiding background are a plus, and geared players with Mythic plus experience are also welcomed. We value players who follow mechanics, and who are able to adjust quickly to dynamic environments and playstyles--but mostly we value those who evolve through their mistakes.

What we want:
A fun, encouraging and inclusive raiding environment. We like to have fun, and so should you!

Website / Discord info: http://midnight.gg
Battletags: Sephys#11315, Andygami#6483 (me)

Raid Times: PST 6:30pm - 9:30pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Hey man, STK's 8/9M and looking to add a strong shadow priest. We raid T/W/Th 8-11 CST. I'd love to chat with you to see if we could be a fit.

MortalLesuj#1702
Hey! I think you could be a great fit for our raid team.
We strive to have a raid environment that is fun, but becomes focused when progressing on new encounters.
Currently 5/9M and raid Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est.
Would love to chat with ya.

Bnet: cornflakke#1763
Discord: Kalypso#2438
Raided with this guy before. I highly endorse him. Would be a solid pick up for any raid team.
Here is the short and simple. You can either raid with us now, OR as we move into Antorus. Your call :)

We are the largest guild on our server, with 2 connected guilds, 9 raid teams, and a dedicated RBG team.

I am recruiting you for Team 1,which is 7/9 Mythic, with avatar to sub 20%, and we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST. I mention the fact that we have so many raid teams, and people online, because people like to be able to do things like Mythic+'s and Heroic clears, outside of their raid time. We usually have 200+ people online, if not more. We are always doing something, and would love to talk to you further about a spot, if you are interested!

Btag: ihealdrunk#1812
Hmmm, not sure if that's 7-11pm pst or est, or which ever timezone. Either way, hope to hear from you!

<Happy Ending> on Proudmoore [A] is now recruiting.

Raid Time & Days (EST):
10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur
Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time.

Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS:
Druid (Balance)
Mage
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Rogue

As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.

If interested, contact:
Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord)
Juggy#11476
Dunkinpwnuts#1592

WHO WE ARE:
A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
-An equipped level of around 920 and trait level of 70 by Antorus. Exceptions may be made and we’ll always help gear to the best of our ability.
-Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing.
-Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them.
-Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner.
-Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer.
-Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand.

We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help with what we can.

You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.