930 Lock LF M Guild

Guild Recruitment
930 Warlock LF M guild. I am currently an Officer in a 4/9 M Guild and looking to raid on My second toon. I put max effort into downing bosses and never miss raids. Only Days I cannot Raid are Sun/Mon. All other Days are fine. I am experienced raider, Just looking for more to do during the week. I can provide Logs upon request. Currently on Bleeding Hallow. Unsure of Transferring.
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753767715#post-1

<The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. All players welcome! Casual Mythic ToS next week!
Just going to add this here in case you decide to xfer somewhere, we are in need of a Warlock and I really think you'd fit in well on our team, I hope you give us a look.

We are currently 7/9m and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/Th 7:45-11pm Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
6/9M guild on stormreaver horde. Add me @ Boomshizzle#1750
<Darkness Falls (A) Proudmoore>
Is currently recruiting the following classes/specs to round out our roster as we progress through Tombs of Sargares.

Legion Progression:
7/7H 7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3H 2/3M Trial of Valor
10/10H 5/10M Nighthold
9/9H 5/9M Tombs of Sargares (5M HP Wipe on Mistress (0.3%)

Loot: RC Loot Council
We use Loot Council based off of the following;
Attendance (Maintaining 90% or Higher)
Performance (Execution of mechanics well maintaining DPS/HPS/DTPS, Interrupting, Ect.)
Benefit (How big of a benefit you receiving the piece is to the raid team as opposed to the other parties interested)
Self Improvement (Whether or not we see a week to week improvement in all aspects of raiding, Mechanics, DPS/HPS/Interupting Ect.)

Raid Times: (8-11:00P.M. EST)
Tuesday 5:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M. PST.
Wednesday 5:00 P.M.-7:30 P.M. PST
Thursday 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. PST

We always have spots available

BrewMaster Monk MED
Blood Death Knight HIGH
Veng Demon Hunter LOW
Prot Warrior LOW
Prot Paladin MED

Havoc Demon Hunter MED
Sub Rogue MED

Holy Priest HIGH
Resto Shaman HIGH

Frost/Fire Mage HIGH
Shadow Priest MED
Destruction/Affliction Warlock MED
MM/BM Hunter MED
Balance Druid HIGH

What we're looking for:
<Darkness Falls> is seeking players who are interested in seeing end game content at it's highest difficulty well progressing at a decent pace despite our lighter raid schedule. We expect players to have a progression minded attitude, actively review their own logs and improve on a week to week basis. Look for constructive criticism, and are willing to take on alternative roles or change classes to help the guild progress if need be.

Outside of Raid expectations: Subject to change.
.Completion of your +10 Keystone weekly
.1-2 Concordance Ranks/Weekly (Min Rank to raid 67)

Raid Expecations:
Augment Runes for at least 30 pulls per night.
60 Potions per night for double potting
Your own Consumables should the need arrive though we provide feasts/flasks
Coming to raid early (Invites go out 10 Minutes Prior)
Showing up with knowledge of the fight and how your class interacts within it.

Required Addons:
RCLoot Council
Angry Assignments
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs

Message here for more information or to set up a trial contact the following;
Apply Online at: Darknessfallswow.enjin.com
Or In-game Contacts;
GuildMaster/Recruiter - Christopher; Btag: Chris#111980
Recruiter - Delaci
Recruiter - Selorkie/Michata
Talk about walls of text.

We would like to trial you.

Tues/Thur 6-9 PST.

We are currently 5/9M. Your trial would need to be on heroic difficulty due to cross server. Let's see if we mesh well.

[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- DPS w/OS Tank or Heal specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Hi there!

I'm the GM of <Cinders>, Stormrage/Alliance, we are currently 5/9M ToS and recruiting exceptional DPS for the end of ToS and on to Antorus! We have immediate core spots available for trial.

We raid on Fri/Sat from 7-11 server time, as well as lots of M+ groups, alt runs, and guild runs throughout the week.

What you can expect from the guild:
-Dedicated leadership that is looking to push progression
-Respect to all raiders/guildmates, toxicity is not tolerated.
-Community driven, we have a strong core and enjoy running things outside of raid as well
-Honesty and communication, we run a two week trial, and will always let you know where you are in the process, and what we can do to help you improve if needed.

What we expect from raiders:
-Attendance. One of the most important aspects we are looking for is dedicated, reliable raiders.
-Knowledge of class/builds, be up to date and the best at your class.
-Consumable ready, we do provide food/flasks, but you should always be prepared with pots/runes/ect

Overall, we are looking for those who want to push progression, and also enjoy the time we put in. I'd love to chat and go over any other details/questions you might have!

Feel free to add my b.net or discord.
B.net: Sayble#1213
Discord: Sayble#9545
Hi friend!

<Alaskan Firedragons> is recruiting and could definitely use you to fulfill our roster and push through Mythics!

We are 5/9M and are recruiting to fill out our roster. We are fun to be around and joke with but raid time is taken seriously. We are very active through M+ and alt raids and selling runs for guild/personal gold!

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

Current needs are:

Demon Hunter(Havoc)

If interested do not hesitate to contact me at:
BTAG: Levi#1494
Hi Syn!

My guild raids wed/Sat 7-10pm PST. We are currently in need of a lock, so I would love to have you as a trial tonight to check us out. Hit me up at the info below and we can chat!

Discord - @Lumynis#4662
Bnet - Muppet#1307
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.

Current Recruitment:
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
Hey Syn
I am the team lead of Onslaught Team part of Eternal Kingdom US Proudmoore A. The team has been around since HFC and has been raiding mythic cutting edge every tier. I am currently in need of a warlock and would like to see if your interested. Please take at look and if we interest you contact me in game btag is JDigital#1221 or Nyesia#2641 in discord. We raid tues wed thur 5pm-8pm pst. Eternal Kingdom is home to 10 Mythic Teams which a range from semi hardcore to casual.

Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

Alt run

Saturday 6 - 9pm PST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Current Needs:

Range dps

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for almost 4 years.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

[H]US300 Tues/Wed 8:30-11 7/9M ToS - RDPS & Tank

We could be a great match for you! 200K gold provided for transfer.

Current Tier:
7/7M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10M NH
7/9M ToS

Fatal Union is a hardcore raiding guild on Kargath - we are looking for a ranged DPS or two that can carry their own weight and switch to adds when told to instead of tunneling a boss.

We are looking for people who want to be part of the community, not just login to raid. We play a !@#$ ton of other games together and are friends for life.

Guild History:
•Tier 12 - US #28
•Tier 13 - US #14
•Tier 14 - US #29
•Tier 15 - US #76
•Tier 16 - US #69
•Tier 17 - US #334 (Cut back raiding hours/days to 3 nights)
•Tier 18 - US #151
•Tier 19 - US #302 (Cut back raiding hours/days to 2 nights/5 hours)

Fatal Union was formed in August of 2006 from two Vanilla guilds and has a presence on Kargath since then. Our community has been strongly maintained throughout all of the expansions and we were the most progressed guild on the server for the majority of the last six years.

Progression Times:
•8:30 PM - 11:15 PM EST
•Friday: Non Mythic Farm content is cleared. (Optional attendance)

•Play at the maximum capabilities of your gear and constantly strive to improve.
•Execute new raid mechanics with relative ease.
•Come prepared to every raid with a good understanding of progression fights.
•Maintain exceptional attendance rates.
•Show up with a team-player attitude.
We are looking for someone to fit in with our mentality of getting content done and pushing the limits of our skills. Our preference is to have an experienced raider, but if you qualify based on the above requirements, we would love to have you join us!

•http://fatalunion.enjin.com/ - it's %^-*, we know. there are more important things.

Please contact me directly (Lix#1246) or an officer below.

Darot - MarshallX#1179
Bonesjackson - Bonesy#1918
Dannybeaky - DannyTheBoss#1453
Imaunicorn - ImaUnicorn#1855
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Still Looking.
[A][Sargeras] <OgreWatch> (3/9M)

OgreWatch is currently looking for players with past or current raiding experience to progress in ToS and beyond. Our raid nights are Tuesday (Heroic), Wednesday / Thursday (Mythic), Sunday (Normal alt runs.) All raiding nights are 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST.

Right now we are particularly interested in ranged dps with healer offspec. That said, anyone willing to compete for a mythic raid spot or who simply wants to raid on normal / heroic nights, or just join as a casual member is also welcome to apply.
For any further information or questions you may have, contact Grizwald#1529 (Officer) or Gabraxa#1919 (GM)
Alaskan Firedragons - Horde - Stormreaver

About us-
We are new guild progressing at a rapid rate, we formed approx. 3 months ago and have been pushing the boundaries ever since. We we have pushed 5/9 mythic in a month of raiding mythics and are going to continue to grow and progress even further. Our officer base has ties all the way back to vanilla and have competed in top end raiding guilds.

Raid times -
Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thurs 9:00-12:00 CST
As well as members being active throughout the week to push mythic keystones to help stay geared, as well as help yourself deal with the constant AP grind that we all face.

What we expect-
Things we expect from our raiders, Be prepared for the upcoming fights, there is no need for us to babysit each individual raider and make sure you have watched the fight for the encounter, that is your responsibility as a raider.
Also PUNCTUALITY is a huge importance. We understand life happens, but that cant be a constant excuse and a reason to hinder the other 19 people in the raid. We expect our raiders to be on time for raid every raid night.

We are currently recruiting for mainly Healers, Mages/Spriest/Lock, and Warrior DPS. HOWEVER we are interested in all exceptional candidates and if you feel you can dumpster the people in your spot and can earn your seat we will be more than willing to look at you and give you a shot.

If interested please add
GM: Party#1147
Recruit Officer: Levi#1494

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136