Disc/Holy Priest LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Recently quit my rogue as a main who was 6/9M in Tomb. Changed factions back to alliance and changed my main to a disc/holy priest. I have played wow since beta days, and are very reliable to making all the raids. Looking for a mature, competitive, mythic content guild that raids anywhere from 6pm - 11pm CST. Current ilvl on the priest is 936 as Disc with Artifact at 70, and as Holy at 934 with Artifact at 65. Currently on Sargeras (Alliance) server. Also have my rogue and a warlock here as alts who are geared as well.
We are a 7/9M guild on Sargeras. We raid 3 nights a week, mon-thurs 8pm-12am server time. We run mythic+ outside of raid and old raids (EN,NH) for ap and xmog. We are looking for people who are fast learners and can show up to raid on time, ready to progress. We are looking for a great priest healer and would love to talk to you. Please add me on bnet if you're interested. Tiffany#12965
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Resto Druid
3 ) Resto/Elemental Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for our raid group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. Our guild is 8/9h and our weekend raid group is 6/9h. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group.We are currently lf dps and heals to fill out the raid team. You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809.
Hello,

I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 5/9 Mythic ToS
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you think we would be a good fit.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1
Hey there, we could def use a disc preist! Here's our short spiel, 5/9, a few one percent wipes on mistress, raid days are Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST. Vibe wise we tend to skew a hair bit older (mid 20's to 30's, several couples) so we tend to askew the whole 'guys locker room' sorta vibe. Anyways, if any of that sounds interesting, feel free to give me an add!
Conzeula#1172
www.scrawnygrabbers.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
[A][US][Baelgun-Doomhammer] <Fresh> 8/9M
Currently Recruiting Competitive Top Tier Players for All Main Raid Positions.

Tues-Thurs 7:00-10:00pm (PST)
(10-1 EST)

Applications Taken At
http://keepitfresh.enjin.com
Replies Are Always Within 24 Hours
Hey Pennywise, our TVB guild on sargeras is recruiting another priest for our raid guild. We raid 2 days a week from 8-11CST server time, we are currently 5/9m on TOS. Add me on bnet if your interested add Leronorie#1423 or Zirhark#1296 and we can talk some more if you want more details.
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Maximum Effort 3/9M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

When do we raid?
-tue and wednes are mythic progression nights
-strong healer pally/druid healer
-Thursday is heroic farm
-Monday is mythic+ night
Raids are 10-12pm est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Just about any ranged dps specs!
-hally/priest/Druid heals
-Dps with healing OS is even better
-Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.