Opening cinematic lolz

Shaman
Shaman charges in tries to block gets killed by inexperienced melee.
Genn, is brought low by a shaman's lightning.
11/04/2017 01:05 AMPosted by Shoots

I do not believe that was a shaman who attacked Manduin, It was a troll warrior, The shaman attacked Genn from the side and the warrior Heroic leaped over him, and to be fair Manduin is a hybrid between Warrior, Paladin and Priest, kind of hard to beat.
11/04/2017 08:58 AMPosted by Aerisot
11/04/2017 01:05 AMPosted by Shoots

I do not believe that was a shaman who attacked Manduin, It was a troll warrior, The shaman attacked Genn from the side and the warrior Heroic leaped over him, and to be fair Manduin is a hybrid between Warrior, Paladin and Priest, kind of hard to beat.

I thought it was a Shaman too, but the armor may have just been a generic "troll" set. Shaman did some work though, sunder, chain lightning and lightning bolt.

Was awesome to see. My prayer is that PvP is better at the start for us. Tired of waiting until the last patch to be competitive. Ah the end of MoP, how we miss thee.
11/04/2017 06:39 PMPosted by Reddbull
11/04/2017 08:58 AMPosted by Aerisot

I thought it was a Shaman too, but the armor may have just been a generic "troll" set. Shaman did some work though, sunder, chain lightning and lightning bolt.

Was awesome to see. My prayer is that PvP is better at the start for us. Tired of waiting until the last patch to be competitive. Ah the end of MoP, how we miss thee.

The Troll he smashes was carrying a sword. Definitely not a Shaman.
11/06/2017 11:04 AMPosted by Reddbull
The Troll he smashes was carrying a sword. Definitely not a Shaman.

No shaman would be brought low by a mere human priestadin, even if he does cheat!

I'm looking forward to seeing how we fare in world pvp next expansion as well.