Ele/Boomkin/Spriest LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild to raid with for this new tier in legion and continue into the next expansion.

-It doesn't matter which faction, I prefer horde.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/motm - boomkin/resto
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/soulskilla - spriest/disc
We would like to talk to you about joining our Tues/Wed or Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 8-11pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 935+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 75
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend casual group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back enviroment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group. This group will help gear up people and some lack requirements.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Resto Druid
3 ) Resto/Elemental Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us

We're currently looking to recruit 1 ranged dps right into our core, any of the classes you listed would work for us. If you're interested I'd love to chat.
Hey there! I represent Unappeasable on Tichondrius, we are a fairly new 9/9 H guild looking to expand our roster to get into mythic ToS and Antorus. We’ve been looking for more rdps and would be very interested in talking with you. Our raid times are 8:30-11:30 PST Tuesdays and Thursdays, my btag is goldenbear#1538, add me if you’d be interested.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.
I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Please add me so we can talk friendo :)

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz>
6/9M ToS

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz> is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 4 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild.

Current recruitment needs:

Ranged:
Balance Druid
Mages
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Loot:
We distribute loot by an officer led loot council with the guild's ability to progress in mind.

Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST
Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our current progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Who We are:

<Nightborn> is a guild on the Area – 52 server. We are a casual raiding guild conducting raids on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8pm thru 11pm Eastern Standard Time. Our current progression is 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M TOS.

What the Guild Expects from you:

The ideal applicant is self-driven, researches their class, and continuously strives to improve performance. Present in Discord during raids with (DBM or Big Wigs) and RCLootcouncil add-on installed is mandatory. Applicant must have a solid working internet connection. Attendance to raid should be close to 100% as all the guild requires is 6 hours a week. There is no problem If you need to miss a raid due to real life; as long as it is not on a consistent basis.

What the Guild Will Provide you:

The guild will provide repairs, food, and flasks. Loot is done by a loot council (which consists of officers and raiders). More importantly, we provide a friendly atmosphere. We are here to have fun and play together. We are here to form friendships as we are all more than just pixels on a computer monitor. So be prepared to listen to bad jokes on farm nights.

What we need:

hunter high
rogue high
warrior dps high
Restoration Druid high
Restoration Shaman high

**We welcome all social players that will contribute to the guild atmosphere in a positive way.

Off night/optional raids are done on Wednesday at 9pm est for all in guild.

We hope to hear from you!! If interested, please contact Vandrex (Vandrex#1492 & Discord=Vandrex#0918)
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 6/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 7-10pm PST(Optional) Heroic Farm Day
Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Mythic Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
Mage, Ele, Spriest, Boom

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)
Hey! We over at <Vindicated> on Wyrmrest Accord could use a strong, flexible player like yourself! We're 9/9H and attempting to form a 20 man roster for Antorus progression, and we're in desperate need of DPS who have offspecs for M+ on the side c:

We raid on Tuesday and Thursday Nights, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST! We're super laid back and extremely anti-toxicity, so if you're looking for a fun guild that still wants to make progress, hit me up on Battle.net, JayneReveck#1990!
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 3/9 M TOS and 9/9 H TOS

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
Currently 8/9 heroic located on thrall
We are a fun group that likes to have a good time killing bosses and when we are not raiding we are in discord chatting doing mythic pluses or just talking in general we are currently looking for a healer (non shaman) and some great dps to finish off our raid team! We raid Friday Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30 pm est (server time) To get in contact with us you can add me thunder#1295 on btag or Thunder#6589 on discord and I'll get with you asap!
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

Alt run

Saturday 6 - 9pm PST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Current Needs:

Range dps
healer

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for almost 4 years.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Bomaz#1424
Huckleburger#1954
Empty Threat - Alliance - US Stormrage
We are a serious raiding guild on a casual schedule. We only raid 2 nights a week! Our core and leadership is formed from previous Mythic raiders wishing to push further into Mythic content through Nighthold and the many tiers to come!

When do we raid?
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm CST
Optional Sunday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm CST for alt/main Heroic clear

Our current tier progression in Legion:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
2/3 Mythic Trials of Valor
8/10 Mythic Nighthold
9/9 Heroic ToS
7/9 Mythic ToS

[Stability]
Our core team of veteran raiders and officers have been pushing mythic content since MoP days. We have since formed under the name <Empty Threat> on Stormrage in February 2017 to build a strong Mythic 20+man roster with competitive progression on a casual 2 night schedule.

[Attendance]
We do a 2 week trialing period. During that time there is a 100% attendance policy. Obviously we understand emergencies, life happens. Once you have obtained a core spot, we require you to be at 80% of raids over a 2 month period.

[Raiding]
Nerd rage does not have a place in our raid. Mistakes are identified, addressed, and we move forward. With only raiding 2 nights a week, we have to use our time efficiently. We don't tolerate random chit chat during pulls, or any other sort of distractions. We ask that raiders be on 10-15 minutes before raid time, so we can start trash and be ready to pull a boss right at raid time. With the help of materials being donated, we provide food and flasks. We ask that you come with your own potions, runes, etc. We want you to know your class and how to play it properly, and we want you to come to progression fights with knowledge of the encounters.

[Loot]
We use loot council to distribute raid loot. We base it off of attendance, performance, and how big of an upgrade. The addon we use for this is called RC Loot Council and all raiders are required to have it.

[Outside of Raiding]
Many of our players play together outside of raiding, and also play other games! League of Legends, Overwatch, etc. We also do Mythic+'s together and a tiny bit of PvP. We are a fun and friendly group and easy to fit into. Our age range is mostly high 20's+, with some females in the mix. We like jokes and memes and fun times.

[Recruiting]
Tanks:
--

DPS:
Looking for ALL exceptional DPS classes.

Healers:
--

If you're interested or have questions or anything, please visit our website to find out more information about us and put in an application.
https://www.etraiding.com/

Also, please add me if you would like to chat!
Pohki#1586
[H]<The Early Shift> [7/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild!

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- Disc/Shadow Priest
- Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
- Mistweaver Monk
- Ret/Holy Paladin
- Hunter (Any Spec)
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 6/9 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team. For Antorus, we're looking for dps - any of the three mentioned would work though s.priest/ele would be preferred.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
6/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Mayo,

we have a core raid spot for you this current tier as well as Antorus if you decide to join us.

<Horizon> Horde, Kil'jaeden server
Main Raids: Tue and Thur 8-11pm EST
Alt Raids: Sat and Sun (tentative) 8pm EST
M+ Groups: Before/after main raids and Sun afternoon and evenings.

Our current progression is 9/9 H and 1/9 M. The biggest contributing factor to the 1/9 M is we're missing 2-3 consistent DPS for our 20man group, which if you can make the times will help fill. To give you an idea of the rest of the group, we managed to down M Goroth on the first night of attempts at 17 raiders within 6 pulls. DI first night attempts at 9% with only 18. Help us defeat the tiny bit left of the attendance boss and you have a core spot.

Reach out to me (Guts#1679) on Bnet or Discord and I can help answer any questions you may have. Good luck with your search.