939 MW 4/9 M looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
HEY! im 4/9 M I WILL NOT GO HORDE.

Currently my guild just kinda stopped raiding. I was an officer i missed 1 Mythic and noone showed up so id like to start raiding again.

Im extremely loyal - i will NEVER miss a raid unless its an emergency and id prefer to stay with a guild for awhile ^_^

So that i know you read this please comment your favorite color :D

anywho raid exp.. im 9/9 H from leading pugs im also 3/9 M this is my FIRST xpac and ive only raided with my current guild, however i stay uptodate in the MW discord and site.. I also have watched every Mythic fight about 3-5 times. for my guild like i said i was / am an officer so sucks that im leaving behind some awesome people but not sure what our GM plans to do. Im pretty vocal durring raid with callouts if needed or i can shut up hahah

availability im open all day to run content and i LOVE MYTHIC + if your guild doesnt actively do them please dont post here. im currently top 5 on my server for MW and push up to 16-18 depending on the modifiers sometimes higher..

as for raiding it needs to be anytime after 7 EST and no later than 12 am maybe 1 am im free every day however id like a weekday guild. I really dont wanna raid saturday or sunday.

my btag is briixxloveee #1363
and my discord is - ̗̀ briixxloveee ̖́-#4871
i do prefer discord but thats fine if we talk on btag

i dont really want to go to any realm besides sargeras (currently on stormrage? but will consider

thank you for reading this <3 hopefully i find my home soon!

(also i do stream raids so if thats not okay we probably wont workout)
My favorite color is red btw added you btag but discord it wont let me add :( but here is some info about my guild.

Hello there! I seen your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Kaustic> on Sargeras currently 3/9M and 9/9H ToS wanting to push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Mya - GM - Myalterton#1535
Pinecøne - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Radishhunter/Turniphunter - Officer - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora/Gardevoír(thinks DH can tank) - Officer - blindbandit#1866 Anemone - Officer - Anemone#1628
181 posts
6 days ago

Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Resto Druid
3 ) Resto/Elemental Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275

still looking
Hello there Briibrii
my favorite color has to blue =) How about you?
<Wheres my Brez>
A semi hardcore, new guild on Stormrage is recruiting for Antorus led by 6/9m mythic experienced players. We are looking for like minded raiders with mythic experience to prepare for content pushing in Antorus. Raid times will be Sun 7-11pm and Monday 9-11pm
For more information contact:
Gm/RL: Kappa#12454
Co-gm: Soaras#11550
Healing Officer: Raeana#1652

Tanks:
Closed

Healers:
Shamans: (high)
Rdruids:(med)
Hpals:(high)

DPS:
Currently open to any dps to fill most of our spots once we recruit in more dps we will post specifics here