Ele Shaman Looking for Home

Guild Recruitment
Came back to Legion after about an 8 month break, formerly a GM of a mythic guild on Tichondrius, I burnt myself out with the management side of running a guild, and also no longer have a schedule that gives enough time to mythic raid. Currently undergeared for Antorus, but am working on getting back into the swing, and should be on par to do normal when raid drops.

Very experienced raider, looking for a guild that can push relatively challenging content (heroic clear, maybe early wing mythic bosses) on a lax schedule. Looking for friday/saturday evening raids, but can be flexible with times. Willing to run ToS with anyone looking to trial, or to just wait it out until AtBT comes out. Willing to server transfer for a group that seems like a good fit, NO FACTION CHANGE, HORDE ONLY.

As far as my style, im pretty easy going and get along with most people/groups. I like playing a lot when I can, and love to join in guild events. Looking for people who can be competent but have a lot of fun while they kill bosses.

Thanks for reading this! If it sounds like I would make a good addition to your group, contact me on B Net (Rygore#1289)
I know we are not Horde but if you are willing to change Factions I think we could be a fit for you.

Critical Error [Sargeras - A]

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
9/9 N ToS
8/9 H ToS

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps - Any
Heals - Non Priest - Non Druid

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Static, Prepi or Gorrax...

Prepi#1372

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Hello <Astral> is a newly formed 2 day/6 hour(Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST) raiding guild on Mal'ganis horde built from mythic players with over 10 years of raiding experience. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759251282#1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there i feel like we would be a great home for you we pay for xfers and faction changes throw me a btag and we can chat some more

<Main Event> US Magtheridon alliance guild (Currently 1/9M TOS) need to fill our last core raid spots! We are a semi-hardcore raid squad that raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11pm ET. We are currently in need of ranged DPS and a solid healer.

You can apply by
http://guilded.gg/MainEvent
or contact me in game @
Ripitred#1508
Heya Rygore,

<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

We started towards the end of NH, and our current progression is 9/9H ToS. We are trying to find more members to continue heroic and do some mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (flex day 8pm Est start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672), Sickleblade#1934, or Xulkaen#1336.
11/12/2017 11:32 PMPosted by Rýgore
Came back to Legion after about an 8 month break, formerly a GM of a mythic guild on Tichondrius, I burnt myself out with the management side of running a guild, and also no longer have a schedule that gives enough time to mythic raid. Currently undergeared for Antorus, but am working on getting back into the swing, and should be on par to do normal when raid drops.

Very experienced raider, looking for a guild that can push relatively challenging content (heroic clear, maybe early wing mythic bosses) on a lax schedule. Looking for friday/saturday evening raids, but can be flexible with times. Willing to run ToS with anyone looking to trial, or to just wait it out until AtBT comes out. Willing to server transfer for a group that seems like a good fit, NO FACTION CHANGE, HORDE ONLY.

As far as my style, im pretty easy going and get along with most people/groups. I like playing a lot when I can, and love to join in guild events. Looking for people who can be competent but have a lot of fun while they kill bosses.

Thanks for reading this! If it sounds like I would make a good addition to your group, contact me on B Net (Rygore#1289)

My friend just moved his guild over to Turalyon from a dead server to hang out with us cool cats. :D You should join Celestial Order!
<Eternal Kingdom>

IMPERIUM Team W/F 6:30-9:30 PST

Have you recently come back to the game? Are you a decent player who just doesn’t want to do the 4-5 day a week thing anymore? Looking to get more into raiding but don’t know where’s a good place to start? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Recruitment Needs

Imperium plays Wednesday and Friday nights from 6:30-9:30pm PST with an optional farm day on Tuesdays starting in Antorus. We are looking for:

* Melee DPS (Warrior, DH, U DK)
* Ranged DPS (We're full on mages and warlocks—bonus points if you have a healing OS)

About Imperium

Imperium started from a few people back in Nighthold, finished 6/10M and are now 5/9 Mythic in ToS. We’re a vocal group, we’re great friends and we have a tendency to say things off the cuff. We don’t use tasteless, homophobic, racist or ghetto language.

Our current short term goal is to clear as far into Mythic as we can before Antorus kicks in, find excellent players who play on a similar level to us and really fit in well. Getting as far as we can while not inducing the ultimate stress factor onto our team is what we're striving for this expansion. Long term I would like to see us progress with more effort and efficiency while remaining laid back and fun. We firmly believe you can progress steadily while enjoying yourself. It is possible!

Who is Eternal Kingdom?

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on the Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 10 teams currently working through Mythic content ranging from 8/9 down to 2/9. We have 4 teams working on completing heroic and will remain heroic teams as stepping stone teams to help brand new players and the casual players to succeed. We also have many fun runs and a recruiting team designed to do runs solely for gauging recruits and performance. We are stretched across 4 guilds connected together by Greenwall (an addon that allows all guilds involved to communicate as one guild).

What Do We Want To See In You?

You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic raiding. Ideally we’d like to see you in ilvl 920 or higher with your weapon AP at 70 or more. We’d like to see you parsing in color for your ilvl on your warcraftlogs link.

If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at:

Team Lead Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775
Team Ambassador Leayha - Leayha#1419
Raid Leader Raethar - Dellenn#1563
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring NINE full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our nine teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Not sure if you can be flexible with raid days or not, but I will leave our info here, if you think we might be a fit, feel free to get ahold of me!

More than Meters (Hyjal-US) is a semi-hardcore guild with the end goal of clearing all content as it is current before the release of the subsequent tier. Newly formed on Hyjal from raiders from top 100 world guilds and currently recruiting for 20 Man Heroic/Mythic Antorus raiding. We will be raiding in Antorus and clearing content with the main focus being Cutting Edge finishes in Antorus and the subsequent tiers. Antorus will be a building block for the following tiers as well as building cohesion and synergy as a group.

Current Needs:

Guardian Druid (High)
Protection Paladin (High)
Prot Warrior (High)
BrM Monk (High)
Boomkin (High)
Mage (Medium)
Warlock (High)
Hunter (High)
Shadow Priest (High)
Elemental Shaman (High)
Holy Paladin (High)
Holy Priest (Medium)
Resto Shaman (High)
Resto Druid (High)
Mistweaver Monk (High)
Disccipline Priest (High)

Any solid recruits could be accepted even if recruitment is not open to your class, feel free to get ahold of us and we can chat about it.

Schedule

Wed 9:30 EST to 12:30 PM EST
Thurs 9:30 EST to 12:30 PM EST

**Saturday will possibly be added to the progression schedule for Battle of Azeroth**

We require people to maintain 90% attendance for all raid nights as we will be running a very small bench.

Loot:
Loot is distributed via a Loot Council, made up of the GM and the officers and the selection for loot is based on what puts the raid further ahead as a whole. Loot order is generally but not limited to:

DPS----Heals----Tanks although exceptions can and have been made.

Who we are:

More than Meters was formed by experienced raiding friends/acquaintances that span back to vanilla. We have formed on Hyjal and are looking to build as a group to continue strong in Antorus. Understand that the mythic competent group will not happen overnight and Antorus will be the time we need while clearing content as effectively as possible, to build a strong foundation and core to move forward into the tier's after Antorus. We are also consistently working with each other to improve and assist in raid progression, not only as a individuals, but as a members of our team.

Our Goals

-To raid and clear all current content effective and efficiently in a minimum amount of time, while still holding ourselves accountable to perform at our best, but still having a fun filled, low stress, casual environment. We are aiming for the best consistent finishes to tier's as possible, achieving both Cutting Edge, and a sense of satisfaction for clearing content effectively.

-Build a strong community around our raid team with our members while still having an enjoyable experience raiding without commiting our lives to WoW. This includes assisting people who are maybe not as strong as other raiders. The age old saying goes "You are only as strong as you're weakest link" and we believe it at MtM!

What you will need to be, and what we expect from you

-First off: Patience, we are currently adding to our core for Heroic/Mythic in Antorus. However, our focus is on improving as a raid team.

-Be at the top of your game, when we start pulling bosses it's go time. We expect your best. We will have limited raid times as we are only raiding 2 days a week for a total of 6 hours.

-Have a strong understanding of your class. No one here will babysit you. Spit balling concepts with others of the same class is awesome. We encourage it. However basic/advanced rotations and knowing what you should be doing are something we expect when you join. A solid understanding of improvement to be made for raiders is the key to success as both players and a raid group. Logs are reviewed on a daily basis to improve the raid as a whole. Research and find the best enchants, food, pots etc… for your character. If anything we can help you get what you need if you don’t have the finances to buy stuff.

-Be prepared. We will provide flasks, pots and repairs. Know the fights. If you don't know the fights, go learn them. You are expected to have general knowledge of encounters on heroic and mythic before we get to the fights.

-Be social, engage with others in Discord and in the Hyjal community. Communication is key to the success of this guild.

For more information add Abistol#1535 or Ephesians#1179
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H ToS and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- High
Boomkin- High
Lock- Extremely High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Med

Melee DPS- 1/2 slots open
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- HIGH
Warr- Low
Feral- Med/High
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- Med

Healers- One/Two Main spec healer slots open+ Off spec healers wanted

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- High
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Hey all. First time being able to check after initial post, really appreciate all the responses. Still looking through offers, but I'd like to clarify that my available raid days are really only fri/sat/sun, I have a busy work week that doesn't allow me to commit the hours of a raid on week nights. I'm often on during the week but if I have to leave at a moment's notice, I have no choice but to drop from raid, and that's enjoyable for myself or the raid group. I'm also not familiar anymore with the grind required to mythic raid, but I have neither the time nor interest to be grinding every day for required raid gear (mythic+ for AP 54 was the biggest deal). I don't want to deter anyone from replying, but I dont want to waste your or my time either if it's clear that it wont work out
Drow-Dalaran; an Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Elemental/Resto Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK
10) Affliction Warlock

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
I know we are not Horde but if you are willing to change Factions I think we could be a fit for you.

Critical Error [Sargeras - A]

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
9/9 N ToS
8/9 H ToS

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps - Any
Heals - Non Priest - Non Druid

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Static, Prepi or Gorrax...

Prepi#1372

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.
<Ultimatum>
US-Thrall Horde
Team 1: Fri/Sat 11:55pm-3am
Optional Thursday Night 11:55pm-1:45am Normal Clear
Invites go out at 11:30pm-11:55pm

Current Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H

About Us:
Ultimatum is a newly formed progression raiding guild with mythic goals. Our desire as a guild is to push end game content and maintain a positive, stress free, fun environment.

What We are Looking For:
Ultimatum is looking for skilled players who have the drive to progress through end game content, are open to constructive criticism, have the ability to act like adults and behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild.

Recruitment:
We are currently accepting any and all applications. Exceptional players are encouraged to apply and will be considered regardless of our current recruitment needs.

Expectations:
Bring your A game every night
Maintain steady attendance
Be on and ready at least 15 minutes prior to raid start
Be knowledgeable about your class, spec and upcoming progression encounters
Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Add-ons:
Dbm/BigWigs

Application Process:
Submit an Application.
The Application will be reviewed and discussed internally.
If you are on the server or if the tier is currently cross-realmable, we may bring you in on farm content to see how you play and if you are good fit for our group.
If your application is chosen for further review, you will be offered a trial.
We trial our applicants over a 2 week raiding period, to see if you're reliable and a good addition to our team. During this trial period you are encouraged to roll on any loot, but team members will have priority over you. (After you pass your trial you will be held to the same loot standards as our current team members)

If you are interested, apply at our website:
https://ultimatum-thrall.enjin.com/

GM/Officer btag:
Iamjesus#11763
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms. Currently we're focusing on building up a strong roster to strike hard and fast into Antorus.

Guild info:
-Current progression is 9/9H and 3/9M in ToS
-Raid times (subject to slight change): Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST

Recruitment: ALL
Mythic raiding is currently on hold due to loss of a few raiders secondary to IRL issues. We currently full clear heroic weekly on Tuesday nights and would love to have you join us. We've been known to PUG a few for Mythic ToS, with good results. We do log all raids and later review/analyze the logs, actively seeking ways to improve. Guild M+ dungeons are a common occurrence and there's almost always someone on looking to PvP. We strive to achieve a relaxed but focused atmosphere with an emphasis on excellence. If you're looking for a mature, focused, and fun place to raid, then you might be a good fit in our guild.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
No dps shamans currently!

Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a new formed guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a few dps, a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to master your toon. Most of our DPS parse in the purple range. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at that level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
Are you Zombiepoc?
<XiT @ Kiljaeden(US)> Casual/Semi-Hardcore group of people that are wanting to progress through Legion content. We are looking for a couple more people to fill our roster with the possibility of bench roles as well.

Current Progression:
6/9M
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/XiT

Recruitment: LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL DPS AND A HEALER
Rogue
Warrior
Hunter
Ele Sham
WW Monk

Must provide logs for a trial opportunity.

Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12:30 PST (12:30-3:30 EST)
With an optional alt run on Thursday(same times as raid).

Requirements:
Strong knowledge of your class and role.
A strong background in progression raiding.
Ability to accept criticism.

Loot:
All loot is handled via officer based loot council.

Officer Contact Info:
Rohzay#1540 - GM