[H] Resto Druid LF M Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all!

I'm a returning player looking for a raiding guild. Unfortunately due to my personal work schedule, I have been unable to commit to a raid group for the past expansion and prior. Things have stabled out, so I am looking to raid once again.

While I am lacking recent experience, I am a prior end-game raider who has played all three roles.

I'd like to hop in soon to finish out tomb and prepare for the next xpac!

Just came back the other week and I'm currently sitting at ilvl 926. I've been pugging Heroic/Normal content to familiarize myself with the patch.

-PST time zone, willing to raid several days a week
-Currently gearing out as resto with guardian OS
-Familiar with class and puts in time to study fights
-Will be active member with exceptional attendance

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to answer!

I look forward to hearing from you~

Thank you!

*Looking for active, progress-minded guild in need of a core restoration druid
Hey there you would be a perfect fit for our guild as we currently are in search of a Rdruid. We pay for xfers and faction changes.

<Main Event> US Magtheridon alliance guild (Currently 1/9M TOS) need to fill our last core raid spots! We are a semi-hardcore raid squad that raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11pm ET. We are currently in need of ranged DPS and a solid healer.

You can apply by
http://guilded.gg/MainEvent
or contact me in game @
Ripitred#1508
Hey man we would expect alot of work on your end !! But we are looking for a core resto druid so I can go back boomie. Chat with me and I am sure we can figure out if we are a good home.

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 5/9M T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST
We have a full 20 but will be losing a core member to schedule change soon and are looking to replace him.

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish mistress and prep for a better mythic run next tier.

Our goal as a group is to be people and fun focused we expect good players and progression but we want players who like chatting in discord and playing with each other.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
Hi Dippay,

If you're looking for something more casual, <Ours Is The Fury> on Turalyon is a heroic raiding guild looking for a healer for antorus. after AOTC we pretty much just farm out heroic on alts and focus on pushing keys. Bonus points if you also like to dps. Raids are Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est. My bnet is Pete#1889.
I'm currently restarting a guild on Turalyon that will run 10:00-1:00am server (EST) on Saturday and Sunday. I'm in need of everything at the moment so if you're interested let me know.
Btag: Guldan#1325
Discord: Hekus#7949
Guild Discord server code: fm7XV4m
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Just a heads up right now there are no heal slots on these teams, but that can always change. You mentioned you had played all three roles so worth a look :)

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Thank you everyone for posting. I'll be reviewing all my options and contacting you soon. Please continue to give me any information :)
Hey Hey Dippay,

I am not sure if you would consider hopping over to play alliance, but as my momma always says 'can't hurt to ask.'

I just started a guild I have run successfully in the past again (after trying to find a home with my ideals and falling short)

I would love to chat with you person to person... the forums can be a hard place to convey what we stand for.

And we are 100% recruiting for a permanent healing role on our team.

I hope you add my b-tag and message me in game for a convo.

Ginkneebear#1522
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring NINE full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our nine teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
I am willing to faction change if the right guild for me is on the other side :)
Hellooooooo Dippay!

<Ecksdee> is 9/9H recruiting for Mythic ToS, with 7/7 3/3 10/10M leadership.

Ecksdee has been around as a guild for just short of a few months, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Ecksdee! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Heroic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill heroic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, Challenge Modes, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We will have some "intro to raiding" nights as well for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Mosy's (Syrup#1855). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Excited to get started again, thank you for posts~
Hello Dippay,

(A)Raizin Kane on Whisperwind (PVE) is looking for a Resto Druid and core healer for our Sun/Mon/Tue 7p-10p PST raid team. We're an adult group of players (25+yo) and are knowledgeable players looking for the same. All members have AOTC in EN, ToV, NH, and TOS. We're looking to build the team up for mythic progression.

Here is our guild recruitment link with all our detailed information:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758877351#post-1

If you'd like to talk further please feel free to contact me in game or BNET @ Karlmic#1834
bump~
<Bad> on Turalyon is a 9/9H Semi-Casual Heroic raiding guild made from a bunch of friends that wanted to start raiding while having fun. We are an adult guild so expect casual, explicit banter (no filter). We are laid back, but we do expect people to be prepared and learn bosses fairly quick. We are bolstering our roster to go into Antorus strong while keeping it relaxed. We haven't touched Mythic due to roster limitations.

Most of us are into Mythic+, PvP and Steam games as well in our off-time!

2-Day raid week. Raid times are T-W 8pm-11pm EST. We understand that life happens and can take you away from the things you want to participate in.

Currently recruiting:

1 Dedicated healer to round out our Antorus team, prefer Holy Pally (All exceptional players still welcome)

(Hybrid role flexibility preferred, not required)

HMU on Bnet at Aibo#1676 in game if interested!!
i can match his progression im an vanilla player up until MOP and i used to raid with vodka and method on gorefiend on my disc priest candybeaver look i t up and im will to druid dps heal or tank on upcoming raid looking to mythic progress with top guilds only hmu
11/14/2017 03:47 PMPosted by Ramull
i can match his progression im an vanilla player up until MOP and i used to raid with vodka and method on gorefiend on my disc priest candybeaver look i t up and im will to druid dps heal or tank on upcoming raid looking to mythic progress with top guilds only hmu

Ninja'd or trolled D:
Hi Dip, we're looking to add a few to our team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H ToS Cleared! (Usually in a few hours at this point) We're looking to add more talent for Antorus.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, wk). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (5:30-9:00 pm PST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We're a two night heroic progression guild that's been going since 2011 on US-Silvermoon. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone's time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling +15 Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact Iridin#1658, Atian#1526, Moglath#1660 for more information

HOUSE OF ZUG
    Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.
    House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.
    Live chat with an officer at www.houseofzug.com

Realm: US-Silvermoon (PVE)
    Faction: Horde
    Timezone: US-Pacific Coast
    Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 5:15 PM - 9:00 PM (Pacific)
    Loot System: EPGP

=== WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT? ===

ATMOSPHERE
    Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Average member age is 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION
    House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY
    House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY
    House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS
    We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE
    Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION
    House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill--only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM
    We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other nonconstructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY
    House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to our mobile chat room on GroupMe and Facebook page.

Visit Our Website & Apply
    www.houseofzug.com