Dear blizzard

Classic Discussion
Don't listen to the retail trolls who are advocating for changes to classic wow when it releases, simple as that... NO changes. Any change makes it not vanilla/classic wow.
No changes, huh? So I guess you're down with cross-realm BGs?
NO CHANGES
Dear Blizzard,

Don't listen to the purist-Vanilla trolls who are advocating for silencing anyone that has the slightest difference of opinion from them.

Yes, changes. You should be releasing a refined Vanilla/Classic WoW, not a straight-up broken port.
VIVA LA NO CHANGES RESISTANCE!
NO CHANGES
NO CHANGES
11/14/2017 06:25 PMPosted by Heilgrim
Don't listen to the retail trolls who are advocating for changes to classic wow when it releases, simple as that... NO changes. Any change makes it not vanilla/classic wow.

We are not troll. I've been wanting classic server for long time so I can re-experience old WoW. There are thing that should be changed in the game like making all spec viable. The only trolls are the one that ask for LFR and dungeon finder.

Edit: One more thing, saying NO CHANGE doesn't help your argument. It'll just make Blizzard Entertainment ignore you. They want CONSTRUCTIVE not saying same one, two, or GO BACK TO legion words.
I feel like a lot of you never actually played back in vanilla. It was a changing game, it just changed in the wrong ways. Progress isnt a bad thing as long as the overarching ideals regarding lack of QoL changes are maintained and the like.
11/14/2017 06:25 PMPosted by Heilgrim

This isn't helpful as you are just calling out a group of the potential player-base on their opinions.

This isn't going to help in any form.

Let's try to be civil and open in discussion and stop this back and forth bickering because of a difference of opinion.
NO CHANGES
NO CHANGES
no changes
No changes
Yes, changes.
NO CHANGES
no changes
11/14/2017 07:31 PMPosted by Fallanaa
Yes, changes.

ive seen you posting on many topics, why do you want changes? just wondering....