Michigan players

Blade's Edge and Thunderhorn
Any Michigan players around?? Me and a friend from the grand rapids area are trying to start up a local WoW guild and group where we can all play. Message us if anyones interested in starting something like that ^.^
How about your neighbors to the South in Iowa?
I'm from Michigan (we are so rare!!!) I play on Alliance, Emerald Dream, but mostly Horde on Tichondrius and have a guild of pretty awesome people, but not all of them are Michiganders :P.
Hello Michigan neighbours my guild is looking for a some dps and a backup tank for raid. We're pretty casual but still raid regularly. We also do weekly events and transmog runs. If you wanna come try the new raid with us some time look me or the guild up.
As a Michigan player, it would definitely be nice to be able to play with those locally! I have toons on both sides and would like to be able to get involved with a local guild to progress and hangout all together haha!
Other people from Michigan, how amazing. o.o

Everyone else looks horde though...
01/08/2018 03:09 PMPosted by Lakishani
Other people from Michigan, how amazing. o.o

Everyone else looks horde though...

I do have some Alliance toons if that counts haha!
I am from the Muskegon area. About to start a new character after wasting my 110 boost on this warlock lol... Not sure if I want to start a new character on such a low pop server though.

Nice to see other people from Michigan, and even West Michigan playing though!
I'm interested.
from michigan as well