What race do you want to be that you can't?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
I'd be a dryad or however they're spelled.

I'd be a Druid.
Arakkoa
Naga. Flying arakkoa are also kewl
Vrykul.
09/26/2017 05:22 AMPosted by Vidaar
I want to be a eredar warlock.

Eredar for the Horde would be awesome!
09/26/2017 08:36 AMPosted by Balvenie
09/26/2017 05:22 AMPosted by Vidaar
I want to be a eredar warlock.

Nope they're Draenei cousins. They belong to the alliance.
Ogres are the first, then Natherzin and Vrykul, Naga or Dragonkin/dragonborn from D&D

Then maybe Quilboar, they could be rly interesting, some kind of dwarf for the horde
Always have wanted to be a Sporelock from Zangarmarsh. I want to be a magic mushroom man that spreads peace and love.
09/26/2017 08:37 AMPosted by Songers
09/26/2017 08:36 AMPosted by Balvenie

Nope they're Draenei cousins. They belong to the alliance.

Let the Alliance have High Elves and the Horde have Eredar.
I've always loved quilboar, myself. Muloks and naga would be cool, too.
09/26/2017 12:59 AMPosted by Valindras
Ogre
Tol'vir. Never gonna become an option because of the number of legs, but it'd be cool.
A really pretty one.
How has NO ONE said Klaxxi?!?! I love the Klaxxi so much. I display my "Wakener" title on all my toons and ride around on my scorpid mount. You people are all insane.

Also, Tuskarr.
09/26/2017 09:57 AMPosted by Stivers
Tol'vir. Never gonna become an option because of the number of legs, but it'd be cool.

I was surprised no one said this yet. They have listed some other 4-legged races and the Tol'vir are obviously the most superior of the 4-legged races.
I always wished the Klaxxi from MoP was a playable race. A lot of people skipped over the Dread Wastes zone and Klaxxi story line, but I loved it.
I also got the cool scorpion mount as a Klaxxi rep reward.

Edit: Just read Kraylenya's post a couple up. Nice to see someone else likes the Klaxxi. "The will of the Klaxxi...is Eternal!"
Wolvar
I want some long forgetten dead race to pop back up. Be a specter. Float around instead of run around. Be semi-transparent.
Dragonkin.

Arise my siblings of flight and magic! Vengeance for the Fallen One!

Let the Dragonborn come!
09/26/2017 10:47 AMPosted by Phitz
I want some long forgetten dead race to pop back up. Be a specter. Float around instead of run around. Be semi-transparent.
Like the ghost army of the dead in Lord of the Rings.