Looking for a guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm Currently looking for a guild that is mainly active on Sunday , Monday and Tuesday. I've been playing since vanilla and would love to invest time and effort into a guild again. I've got a max level of each class, if there is a particular role needed, I also have no problem transferring to any realm, Ideally I'd like to find a guild of people that are currently raiding on those days. Or at least running mythic+ on a regular. However I'm not opposed to a pvp guild either. Again I'm looking for a guild that is busy on Sunday Monday and Tuesday Partly because that's when I have my days off . Thank you for your time in reading this, Best of luck and happy hunting
Hey Komainu! My guild Shinigami is 1/9M ToS and 9/9H ToS. We are located on Bladefist. Our raid days are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-12am EST and Monday 9pm-11pm EST. And happen to be the days our guild is most active! We are in need of some raiders for Mythic. If your gear isn't up to par for Mythic that's not a problem. If your interested please let me know!

My btag: ThePrincess#1311

Thanks!
-Ada
Oh that sounds Fantastic, what roles are you in need of the most?
Fallengarde Alliance on Dalaran Server is recruiting!! We are a very welcoming social guild, always willing to help all out, and run stuff together! All are welcomed to join us and be part of our progression raiding group! We are looking for a shaman and demon hunter dps or heals but all classes are welcomed! We are currently 9/9 Normal TOS and 4/9 Heroic TOS! Battlenet: Cbcoco2002#1136

Current Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday 8-10pm EST. We do fun runs Sunday night or continue progression raids!
Hey Komainu,

I think my guild could be somewhere you'd be happy! We are a Horde PvE/PvP guild of US-Nathrezim (PvP).

We've been around and stable since 2007. Our guild is compromised of adult (late 20s, early 30s) members that raid on a relaxed schedule. We complete Ahead of the Curve for every raid tier.

We have Mythic+ runs and PvP events on off-nights, and several guild members are avid achievement hunters and collectors.

We do have spots open on our raid roster, and could talk about that if it's something that would interest you.

Progression: 9/9H
Raid Times: 9:30p-12:00a EST Mon/Wed (5hrs/week)

You can add me on Battle.net, or you can send me a message through Discord if you'd like to chat. Thanks for your time.

Battletag: Bastecannon#1278
Discord: Bastecannon#4664
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Singularity is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression. Recruitment priorities are listed below.

• Melee DPS: Any Spec
• Ranged DPS: Any Spec

Raid Expectations:

• Reliably attend raids.
• Research and develop an in depth understanding of your class and specialization.
• Maintain your main characters personal progression (AP, ilvl)
• Research and comprehend boss encounters.
• Research and comprehend boss encounters.
• Laugh and have FUN!

Schedule:

• Tuesday (7:00 PM PST – 10:00 PM PST)
• Sunday (7:00PM PST– 10:00 PM PST)

Current Progression:

• Resurgence: 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

About:

Singularity is an Alliance guild on Gnomeregan – US. We have two active raid teams that are currently progressing through Tomb of Sargeras. These include Loot Addicts and Resurgence. Our team’s primary focus is on Heroic and Mythic raiding. However, we also run a fair amount of mythic + on off nights and schedule fun events like drunk runs when time permits. If you think you would be a good fit for one of our teams, feel free to contact any of our officers listed below!

Wow Progress:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gnomeregan/Singularity

Contact Ezpanda#1927 in game for more info. Really looking forward to chatting as I think you would be a great fit in our Crazy Resurgence Raid. Also, raid times might be changed to 9:30 PST in the upcoming weeks. Mahalo