927 Destro lock lf Home pushing mythic

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone. Due to some circumstances My main's guild has fallen apart. I'm now looking to progress into mythic raiding on my potential new main

926 Destro Lock
9/9H
PVE REALM
Horde or alliance whatever.

Available mostly every night at 9pm est-misnight est( trying to avoid fridays)

Please get to me asap
(Nilla151#1658 B-tag) (Nilla151#3063 Discord)
Hey there Dippendøtz!

If your times are *slightly* flexible, at least end time, I think we might be a good fit for you! <MetaCortex> is currently 5/9 mythic, 9/9 heroic in ToS, and was previously 8/10 mythic in NH alliance side on Lightbringer, and has open recruitment for all DPS roles if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST).

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

Cheers!
Hi Dipp!

My guild may be what you are looking for. We are 9/9H and 1/9M and we raid wed/Sat 7-10pm PST. Read more about us at: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758836810?page=1

If you would like to discuss my guild further please contact me using the info below. Thanks and look forward to hearing from You!
Bnet- Muppet#1307
Discord- @Lumynis-hyjal [H]#4662
<Lobster Farm> is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras, looking for like minded people to raid Heroic and Mythic content. Currently need PATIENT players who are willing to jump into Mythic with us! At this point all we need are the numbers!

/Requirements/
Preferably mythic raid experience and AOTC KJ. Positive attitude and patientience.

/Progress/
We are currently 9/9 H TOS with the members currently here, but we need more to start Mythic progression!!! Leader has:
8/10 M NH
3/9 M TOS

/Current Days/Times/
We are currently a 2 day guild, but will be moving to 3 days once Mythic/Antorus progression starts

Tuesday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Thursday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Once Mythic/Antorus starts we will be adding:
Wednesday: 11:45pm-3am

/Recruitment/

/Tanks/
Currently recruiting a back up tank of any class.

/Healers/
Resto Druid
Resto shaman
Holy Paladin
Disc/Holy Priest

/DPS/
Anything but Hunter or Druid.

/Loot/
Loot will be distributed using RC_LootCouncil for MYTHIC progression only. Heroic and Normal runs will be personal.

/Contact/
For any questions please send a Battle.net friend request to:
Spoodle#1452 (GM)
Who we are
Insurgency is a guild that first laid its foundation on April 26th, 2009, and we have focused on building an environment and a community to not only raid, but make friendships. That foundation has grown and grown throughout the years into a place we all call home.

The Idea
The idea of efficient raiding, instead of bulk raiding to down content. It has been done before, but we intend to do it better. We intend to build more than a WoW raiding guild, we’re building a community. We are very active on and off of raid times, and due to our easy schedule, we have time to play and organize other events and games outside of WoW.

Environment
We enjoy the environment we’re building, and the people we are building it with. As a guild, our goal is down content – but enjoy this game in a way we haven’t in a long time. The best way to describe our raid environment is relaxed and communicative. We will discuss issues, mechanics, strategies, and mistakes openly to curb them and move on.

Raid Info
Insurgency is a Mythic late-night progression (6/9m) guild, on the server Bladefist. Also, Bladefist is on an LA data center. We raid Tue-Thu 8:30pm-11:30pm PST (That’s 10:30pm-1:30am CST, and 11:30pm-2:30am EST). We will be raiding under a rotational loot council of the officer core and a random member to provide outside input. Our loot council will distribute loot based on the piece’s impact to the guild as a whole, and to specific classes. Primary source of communication on and off raid will be Discord for chat services and Teamspeak for voice.

What we expect from you
Attitude
This covers all facets of the meaning. When it comes to discussion at any point during the raid, or outside of the raid, please have input (negative or positive). Your opinion is invaluable to our success. Speak up and voice it.
Willingness to participate
If you’re someone who has a massive ego, or someone who does not take criticism well – this not the place for you. Please realize this is not a middle-school playground, there is no room for tantrums or childish behavior.
Sense of Humor
We’re just a group of raiders looking to have a good time, and humor is a big part of the grand scheme of things. Without it, we’re just playing a game without emotion.

The ability to listen, and comprehend strategy is important. If you are someone who, for whatever reason, does not enjoy listening to other people.. this is not the place for you. Please understand we raid on a very light schedule so it is absolutely critical that you understand how mechanics work in as few pulls as possible.

What you can expect from us
Organization
From raid leading and sales to M+ groups, we like to cover it all. Our officers have been working together to make the guild better every day.
Assistance
Whether it comes down to rotation, theory crafting, fight mechanics, or even person issues. We can provide a broad range of ideas and proven techniques to assure we’re helping you as a player, and a person.
Dedication
Though we are here to have fun, we’re here to raid, and down bosses. We will be analyzing fights and logs to make sure things are running 100% smoothly.
Fun
Something you won’t see often on a guild page about recruitment. Without a fun environment, things get too stuffy. Though we are going to be pushing into the hardcore territory, we’re all here to have fun and play the game how we want.

After reading all this, if you think you would be a good fit here, please don’t hesitate to reach out! You can put in an app at the website below!

Battle Tag: Charine#11233
Discord: Charine#6083
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Dippendotz,

Our guild just transferred most of its main roster over to Thrall from Shadowmoon in order to keep building on our mythic raiding roster. Since the server population was far too low, we had very few nights where a 20 man mythic ready roster could attend. We are looking for dedicated players to join our 2 night, 6 hour raid team on Thrall through the rest of ToS and into Argus. Our current progression is 3/9M. A warlock would be a great addition to our main roster. I'll leave you with the spam for now but look forward to hearing from you soon!

Schedule:
Tues 8-11 EST Mythic progression
Wed 8-11 EST Mythic progression
Thurs 8-11 EST Heroic farm (optional)

Needs:
DPS (Hunter, Rogue, boomkin, spriest, ele/enh shammy pref.)
Healer (Someone with offspec DPS/Tank pref.)
-We mostly need dedicated players who are willing to learn and grow with us as a team. All specs will be considered

Requirements:
-915 min ILVL
-Discord
-RCLoot, DBM, Angry Assignments (addons)
-Good raid attendance and preparation
-Be open to criticism and be self-critical
-Good attitude, selfless, team focused

Our raids are fair and a lot of fun. The officers lead by example through their skill but also their ability to help others. The raid atmosphere is very positive and we only deal with rotten attitudes by not inviting/removing them from what we want to keep building on as a gaming community. If <FLX> is of interest to you, please reach out to us so that we can have a chat. Also, visit our website if you would like to know more about us at wow.flxgaming.com

To reach me: alexandeux@gmail.com
Or add me on BNET: Alexandeux#1655
hello I'm a officer and main tank in <Private Chat> we are currently looking for a soild warlock our raid times don't match up by one hour (10pm-1am EST). However if you can bend your schedule a little bit that would be awesome and we would welcome you to our guild!

GUILD INFO:

<Private Chat> is currently recruiting for Mythic progression in ToS and for raiding in 7.3 onwards. We are willing to trial all classes that have at least 920ilvl, with decent Logs, for our core Mythic Team and that will stay for the long term. 

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than raiding, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also supply all our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, feast, and potions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid raiding guild that actively runs Mythic lvl15+ then add NyteBlayde69#1643 on Battle.net for further details. 

Realm: Stormrage Alliance 
Current Progression: 9/9H and 2/9 M in ToS. 
Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
Heyy! i know you have 9 but if 8 works we may be a good fit!

Who is Stacks In Fire?
Were a fairly new guild, within this expansion, however many of our members have been playing since vanilla. The guild was founded by 3 brothers and IRL friends, and because of that we do have the chill laid back vibe however we are very competitive! If raiding in a Semi hardcore guild is what you're looking for we are PERFECT for you! ❤︎

We Raid Tues, Wed, Friday from 8-11 est. we use Loot Council for our loot system! Fridays are typically optional and are our Heroic runs, However we also have H runs over the weekend.

We also Accept ALL casuals and run M+s daily, PVP, and past content for lego runs.

Our goal:
Our goals are to have fun, and clear content! We want a group of people that not only become friends but also down content! Noone in our guild has an elitist attitude however we are competitive and no matter what our end goal is to complete all Normal, Heroic and Mythic Content!

Expectations:
We expect you to have knowledge of your class and the fights we will be doing. We have guides to show our strats and plenty of videos you can watch! We also expect you to come to raid prepared with your bonus rolls, and on time! Food and flasks are provided by the guild!

We are always running content, Mythic pluses, alt runs for Heroic and normal, leggo runs throughout the week and also PVP. If you are looking for an active guild this is a great place for you!!
Hi Dippen, if you can make an hour earlier work (8 EST) we might be the home you're looking for. I'll leave our info below, reach out with any Q's.

We're <Pinnacle> (4/9M, DH @ 2%) on Aerie Peak - Alliance. We have a talented core of progression minded 9hr Mythic raiders. We're looking to add a few more exceptional DPS for M ToS to our roster (SPriest, Mage, non-plate melee) for Antorus!

We raid three days a week, our raid times are:

Sat/Sun/Mon
8PM - 11PM EST / 7PM - 10PM CST / 6PM - 9PM MST / 5PM - 8PM PST

We have a very chill raid environment with a diverse group of people who enjoy playing the game (pushing M+ keys, etc), hanging out, and completing content AoTC. To make it easy for you we keep the trial process short and simple. So let's have a chat and if we move forward you can join us on a Heroic farm clear to make sure it's a good fit before you commit.

Questions? Contact me on bnet @ vanity#1426 or discord @ vanitea#4653 (easier to get ahold of me quickly via Discord).

Additional <Pinnacle> recruitment bnet contacts - Bootypatooty#11268, WidowFaker#1162, nibrca#1645
up we go
Heya Dippen!

<Coup de Grace> (2/9M 9/9H) of Azjol-Nerub/Khaz Modan is recruiting ranged dps for our mythic progression team! Formed in 2008, Coup has always been a semi-hardcore raiding guild aiming to progress through content while keeping a fun and friendly environment. We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday between 8:30-11:00 EST and then on Sunday between 8:00 and 11:00 EST, with alt runs and mythic+ on alt nights. If interested, contact me at Skuldawg#1199 or check out our website at coup.enjin.com.
looking to trial tonight
Heya Dippendøtz :)
Good luck with your trial! if it doesnt seem like a good fit hit me up #Kyn1721

I'm an officer of Obsidian - Proudmoore
We are 2/9 Mythic and we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12 EST

Here's our guild spam:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759287296#post-1
<Reverse Counterplay> We're a newer transfer guild from Zul'jin formed of previous mythic raiders. The majority of us raided in two guilds called <The Exiled> - Arthas and <Gloryhogs> - Smolderthorn. We have all been end game mythic/heroic raiders earning achievements such as Cutting Edges for Garrosh, Blackhand, Archie, Xavius, Helya, and Gul'dan. We are currently 9/9H in ToS and looking to be a mythic progression team pushing into Antorus.

Due to our scheduling we decided to form another guild and also decided on the Alliance side this time.

As we are a newer guild to the server we're looking for raiders who would like to be amongst the ranks in our raid team, we are currently filling our roster for Mythic Core's as we are 9/9H and could use all classes and specs to fill some roles. We are extremely interested in range dps/healers at the moment.

We actually raid on a swing schedule for a week A and week B scheduling our times are based EST and we only raid 2 days a week currently.
Week A: Wed/Thur 5:30-9 ET
Week B: Tues/Fri 5:30-9 ET

For more info feel free to add
Vinniebrown#1595
Vbrown#11775
Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M. I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1
Kryptos is a new Semi-Hardcore HORDE Raiding Guild forming on Tichondrius under leadership with 5/9M xp.
Our raid nights will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday 6-9PM server time (PST).

We are seeking talented HEALERS and RANGED DPS to complete our roster.
All skilled applicants will be considered and contacted within a day in regards to their application!

Raid wise our intentions are as follows:

-Cultivate a solid roster this tier, comprising of experienced raiders who maintain and adhere to proper raid etiquette and preparation,
demonstrate a thorough understanding of their class and an ability to adapt to the new challenges each stage of progression provides.

-Gear said roster with their FULL BIS' from H TOS, M NH and the earlier bosses in Mythic TOS to ensure that we can move into Antorus with a fully prepared team.

-For those who have taken brakes during this expansion and for the guild itself we intend to clear all previous Mythic raids (EN, TOV and NH).

-Long term, the guilds goal is to steadily progress throughout each mythic tier and achieve cutting edge.

In addition, outside raid intentions include building a healthy community in which people may enjoy themselves where guild members, be it raid members, mythic + members and
casuals may enjoy their leisure time - as we all play this game to enjoy ourselves no matter what aspect of the game we delve in.

Mythic + is something we value very highly and keys are run frequently to ensure:
- People are able to form solid groups without the hassle of PUGing.
- Push M + score.
- Farm offpieces and other required items/trinkets outside of raid with stacked groups and ensure everyone obtains the highest possible yield from their weekly chest.
- All guild members are able to take advantage of the developing M + Sell channel to earn gold for themselves and the guild from returning weekly buyers.

If you are interested in applying for Kryptos please do so via the application page in our discord: https://discord.gg/xjZZehE
If you would like to ask any further questions please contact Crimzoth via Btag: Crimgrin#1966