I love world of warcraft.

General Discussion
I have played for the same amount and my beef is really with Tigole and Furor.
09/28/2017 05:01 PMPosted by Deathchix
09/28/2017 04:58 PMPosted by Aevelamue
omg you poor thing! you don't know what good is
if it's not good then why are you still here?

4 days left since you must know....
09/28/2017 04:00 PMPosted by Briance
I have been playing since 2006 and i have not one bad thing to say about this game. I love everything about it. The only bad thing about wow is that its too much fun to play. Blizzard has done a great job so far with this game.

I'll admit, I do have times where that little voice inside my head tells me "I love this game." And that's largely true. Though, as with most things it has it's flaws. I often criticize the game and it's developers, but I do that because I love the game.
09/28/2017 05:05 PMPosted by Aevelamue
...if it's not good then why are you still here?

i could've sworn you "quit" months ago.
09/28/2017 05:09 PMPosted by Deathchix
09/28/2017 05:05 PMPosted by Aevelamue

i could've sworn you "quit" months ago.

IIRC they quit, with three months left on their sub, which they've spent posting venom about wow here nearly every day.... but... maybe it was two months.
if it's not good then why are you still here?

I wouldn't consider this game "good" but at the same time I wouldn't describe it as "bad." I play this game for the same reason I played year 1 Destiny, friends, and it's a decent timesink, but even if I don't enjoy the game overall, the raiding is still "good" even though it personally doesn't bring the game above "above average" to 'good" in my opinion
09/28/2017 05:10 PMPosted by Snowfox
<span class="truncated">...</span>i could've sworn you "quit" months ago.

IIRC they quit, with three months left on their sub, which they've spent posting venom about wow here nearly every day.... but... maybe it was two months.

i would rather tell the truth than pretend i like something there is a lot wrong with the game right now i just think what it once was it can be agian all that need it happen is releasing there is a big problem

the people that love the game now i promise you they won't be here very long
As a new player to Legion returning from TBC, WoW has changed a lot, but I think in a good way...
I wasn't around after TBC-WoD so I wasn't here to experience the whole aspect of the change, but WoW is for casual players to gear up easily enough to compete with the more hardcore gamer crowd, which there still is stuff for the end-game crowd to do, but very limited.
I'm enjoying it so far..

i would rather tell the truth than pretend i like something there is a lot wrong with the game right now i just think what it once was it can be agian all that need it happen is releasing there is a big problem

the people that love the game now i promise you they won't be here very long

Your promises are worth as much as the paper they are printed on.
09/28/2017 04:58 PMPosted by Aevelamue
omg you poor thing! you don't know what good is

Maybe it's quite possible that what they find to be fun differs from what you find to be fun? Have you ever heard of a difference of opinion?

I agree with what the OP said for the most part. I grew up in the gaming generation, my first gaming system was back in 1980 when I had an Atari 2600.

With 37 years of gaming under my belt, I think I know what's constituted as good and what isn't based on experience and common sense.
The only thing "good" about this game is the raiding, and it's not even that good. It's just that there isn't a better offering out there, so it's the best we currently have. It's like EVs. They're !@#$ right now, but Tesla is the best of the %^-*. However, it's easy to see what a good one would be like from other experiences, and the things that are similar about it, yet worse (for wow, that's it's solo content and base gameplay versus other well known RPGs) than other games can directly be called out.
09/28/2017 04:00 PMPosted by Briance
I have been playing since 2006 and i have not one bad thing to say about this game. I love everything about it. The only bad thing about wow is that its too much fun to play. Blizzard has done a great job so far with this game.

And only 4k achievement points? If you've been playing since 2006 then something is seriously wrong with your playtime....