[A] 940+/- 5/9m 85+ wcl score Tank LFG

Guild Recruitment
please do not wall of spam without first putting something letting me know you read something of my post aside from tank LFG ty in advance.

im looking for alliance only and due to the nature of my current guilds high turn over rate and lack of leadership im looking for a new guild to call home. have exp tanking high end and casual but looking for more of a progressive oriented guild that feels like home and not raid loggers.

looking to raid weekdays and not weekends but 1 day on the weekend could be doable, times vary but not looking to end later than about 2am EST.

transfer would need to be covered and can explain if needed.

have been raiding killing every end boss before next major content patch exp release since vanilla taking a break in mop to come back towards end of wod to continue in same direction.

if interested leave contact info and i'll be in touch.
where for art thou raid guilds
Hey Knaught,

We're interested in recruiting you. You'd be part of the core mythic group.

One quick note, we are all homeless and raid from potato PCs. Therefore, we cannot pay for your transfer.

But we do want to chat with you and get a better understanding of your experience. Then if you're interested, you can pay for your own transfer and I can perhaps mail you some monopoly money that I found in the dumpster I live in.

What you will get upon joining us:
- a good time bud

Regards,
Kard

---------------------------------

US - Ysera/Durotan <Scrawny Grabbers>
9/9 Heroic and 5/9 Mythic ToS

We are a mature raiding guild comprised of both end-game mythic and heroic raiders. We will be pushing Legion content quickly and efficiently, but without the rigors and demands of a hardcore raiding guild. Raiding in Legion is very much a priority and will be a primary focus, but nothing is more important to all of us than a solid group of people with the right personalities, and who will ultimately help to foster a healthy guild environment.

Currently recruiting:
A Tank named Knaught

Realm: Ysera/Durotan
Time zone: EST
Faction: Alliance
Legion raid schedule:
Monday @ 8pm – 11pm EST
Tuesday @ 8pm – 11pm EST
Thursday @ 8pm – 11pm EST

Gearing skilled players is not a problem.

Apply at
http://www.scrawnygrabbers.com/recruitment/
or
Add Vsper#1724 or Conzeula#1172
or
scrawnygrabbers@gmail.com
adding and chatting but nothing set in stone
We wouldnt be able to cover costs for the xfer but if it turns out you're still interested. Add me

<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
got a trial set up but still looking
upup
bender is great, bender is great, bender, bender, bender, bender is great.
Hey, if you're still looking for a guild, <CRY MOAR> is looking at picking up a couple of players. We're 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras right now and working on KJ. We raid 8-11 Eastern Tuesday-Thursday. If you're interested you can check out our logs and add me on btag (jello#11422) to chat, or just apply on our website (crymoar.com).

Best of luck in the guild search.