Group of 5 LF low-core raid guild

Guild Recruitment
thanks
Ululate-Ysera-alliance

We are a progression raiding guild that has started mythic progression in Tomb.
We have a progression mind set but casual in the off hours.
Our team enjoys all aspects of the game and we like to have fun, without fun and enjoyment whats the point of playing.

We are 1/9 M Tomb. We are currently looking for skilled DPS and one healer to fill our ranks.
Tomb raid times will be Sat 730 to 1030 and Sun 7 to 10 server.
We do Normal for Farm on Wed at 7:30 server.
Gearing people is not a problem...

Need DPS and a Healer

Contact me at letaa#1774

We use discord for voice.
<Alternative Strats> 1/9 M is looking for any non-warlock player and any non-priest healer to fill out or roster! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-830 pst for progression and Weds 6-830 pst for farming.

We expect our raiders to have a good attitude and to be able to take criticism. We understand that mistakes happen but raiders should strive to be the best player they can be. Even the guild master calls himself out on mistakes made! We expect our raiders to have good awareness and to be able to adapt to situations quickly. An exceptional player can tiptoe around the fire and gold parse at the same time! We expect our raiders to show up 100% of the time on progression nights, though we do understand life happens. The fastest way to progress is to have a group of people that trust in their other teammates. The only way to develop that trust is to consistently have the same group of people playing together!

Should you be chosen to join our guild you will go through a trial period where you will be judged on your gear, dps, mechanics, attendance, and attitude. This period could last any where from a week to four. During this time you may not receive gear unless our raid members do not need it so please be aware. The guild uses RCLoot and this will be required.

Please message me so that we can chat and see if you are right for us and we are right for you!

Discord Jem#8178
BNet Maybite#1344
Good Ol Dudes might be a possible home for all of you, I do have some questions.... Willing to go horde?

Also My guild does intend to do Mythic progression so a minimum DPS requirement is going to be there. (im just not asking you to do top 90% on every boss) If you're average then you'll be great.

I do not have a tank spot open so I would need the tank to do something else. unfortunately

We are 9/9H currently... only reason we haven't been downing bosses in mythic is lack of people.

if you are intersted please add Cancesrstik#1202.
Hey, I'd like to talk to you for a bit. I know we're horde side so server switching and faction changing might be expensive for 5 people, but I think we'd be a good fit. Most of us used to be hardcore but now just want to chill and we spend a lot of time just hanging out and being friends outside of raids. Feel free to add me: brandy#1599

<Magog Cartel> is 9/9 H on Illidan. Definitely closer to the casual side of things, though we do get bosses down. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-11 EST. There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly people in their mid-twenties or older with a definite adult atmosphere. Outside of scheduled raid times we're an active group that enjoys running keystones and playing other games together. More important than current progression or gear is personality fits, we're looking for people to have a good time.
As far as raids go, we strive for being as efficient as possible during the two hours we raid a night. We use RC Loot Council, and loot is distributed with progression in mind. There's no hard attendance policy, but showing up on time and staying the entire night is required for any raid you'd like to be a part of.
Hey Benoth, We're a group of friends that used to clear mythic together but are now only doing heroic raiding. We are all 18+, many are in their 30s. We raid 2 nights a week and have core spots for all of you. Check us out
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759346876?page=1
Helloooooo Belnoth,

We have casual offnights that could fit into what you're looking for. See my spiel below and let me know if it works!

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Long shot I know so I'll be brief (raid times 9pm-12am EST Thu/Sun, info dump post is over here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759217501 ), but if by chance your tank is willing to be DPS/backup tank we'd be happy to invite a lump sum of raiders if personalities work out well in the initial test raids. If s/he is as fixated on tanking as I am no hard feelings though and best of luck on finding somewhere that does work for you. :-)
Hey there! We are specifically looking for people with a more casual core attitude to attend our weekday, weekend, and guild events that we put on. We have two set nights for our progression raiding (Tues/Thurs 6:30-9:30 PST), but we have a group of people that runs things sporadically throughout the week (mythic+, alt raids, guild events such as scavenger hunts and transmog competitions, the screenshots are there to prove it!)-- That's why we would need you!

If you are interested, you can add me, ManoaSky#1356, for further details :)

Hope to hear from ya!
Long shot.. we're 2/9H as a guild and could use a group of 5 to help us along. Would be thrilled to have y'all in guild chat with us, but discord can be a suitable substitute if need be!
One of my current tanks can swap to dps if your tank is set on tanking. We are flexible folk.

Past bedtime for me, so a few more relevant details (I almost forgot to include our raid times..):
Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. Cross-realm raiders are welcome, too. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.

Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.
I also run a part-guild, part-pug run on Sunday afternoons (5:30-8:30pm CST).

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4978
Greeting Belnoth,

You and your friends would be a nice addition to our little group of raiders and we'd love to have you. Cross realm raiding is fine with us as we already raid with a few people off server. Don't mind the copy pasta here, but to give you a little idea about us.

The Taswell Covenant is actively recruiting any and all interested in Normal/Heroic raiding, Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons, or just hanging out and having a good time!

Recruitment is open for Dps (Strong preference for Ranged Dps and Non-Dk Melee) and Healers (Non-Priest).

We raid Monday and Thursday 7-10pm server time (8-11pm Eastern). We don't demand Cutting Edge performance for non-Cutting Edge content. Rather than call you names and bench you, we will work with you and help you however we can!

We're a relatively small guild, started around the beginning of Legion but we ended up having to take a break for some unfortunate IRL reasons. But now we're getting the gang back together and we could use you!

We've got a good group of folks willing to help out with most anything, and we coordinate everything via our Discord.

The Taswell Covenant was formed by a group of Giant Bomb (a website about video games) community forum members who wanted to group up and start their own thing.

So if it's just you, you and your significant other, or you and your entire softball team, we want you to come and have fun and make the most of your WoW experience!

If you have any questions at all, hit me up one of our officers.

GM: Dimach (Karthas#1129)
Officer: Daymia (Daymia#1697)
Officer: Ashborn (Keirimath#1213)

I've added your btag, hope to talk soon.
Hello,

Thanks for checking out this thread. Our one-night heroic progression alliance guild <Full Spectrum> on US-Alleria is seeking additional players. We are currently 8/9H ToS.

Full Spectrum is a casual guild for skilled players with jobs and families. We enjoy playing Warcraft and most of us come from a very competitive background, but frankly have just outgrown the playstyle of high-end progression raiding. We recognize that other things in life are more important. We want to experience what the game has to offer, but don’t want to schedule our lives around it.

Prior to WoD, Full Spectrum was a progression-focused 10-man guild that raided just two nights per week. From 2011 to 2015, the guild was the premier two-night raiding guild in the U.S., claiming the #1 spot for four tiers in a row. The guild stopped raiding competitively during the first tier of Warlords of Draenor partly because of the unwelcome changes that the forced 20-man format brought to raiding overall. But we are all excited to be playing again in Legion, though now in a smaller, casual environment.

With our new causal focus, we do not raid mythics. Instead, host a weekly heroic raid on Wednesday nights from 8PM to 11PM EDT. As it is Heroic, there is no requirement to raid. Play when you're able to and don't schedule your life around it. Many of us also do mythic+.

We maintain a mature, respectful, and enjoyable environment for skilled players and their friends and families. Our members are mature and pleasant to be around. We're accepting of all people, and have no tolerance for any racist, sexist, homophobic, or other disrespectful comments or jokes.

Contact Information:
For more information, you can talk to Bouchbagella-Alleria or Shingez-Alleria in-game, send a PM to Bouchbagella on our forums, add Bouch#1959 or Singes#1120 to BattleTag, or email [email]oatz@fullspectrumguild.com[/email]. If you’re ready to apply, simply click on Application section of our website menu.

Bleeding Edge: Tuesday/Thursday (7:30pm-10pm server)

Belnoth, thank you for posting. Would love to chat with you. Bleeding Edge is a casual active tight knit guild with a positive attitude towards raiding/progression (Discord required). Although, we might possess a smaller reliable bench (we do have actually already have a few who run cross realm with our guild on regular basis), we're certainly open to potential long term mature and laid back team players. While our expectations are not unrealistic, we do expect all members to be able to perform their role competently. Those players who will be reliable (dedicated/committed toward guild success), those who know their class (this includes staying up to date with class changes), are able to switch specs/roles depending on fights and necessary composition, those who are open to suggestions, those who are willing to put the good of the raid/guild before their own personal loot desires, respectful of others time (raid tardiness/no shows), etc. In addition to raids, we run mythic +s, old raids from time to time for transmogs), or just shoot the time away in discord. Bottom line: it is a clearly a game and meant to be enjoyed. It is typically all about that chemistry. Come join the fun and create long term lasting friendships.

Current Role Priorities

BM/MM Hunter
Ele/Resto Shammy
Spriest
Mage
Balance/Resto Druid

Any questions? Feel free to speak to Retrospex (Tav5#1761) for absolutely any questions, guild information, etc.
Spark Industries is now recruiting to ramp up and round out the team for heroic ToS progress and on into mythic. The team is led by raiders that were 3/10m and currently 8/9h ToS. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, raiding stopped being enjoyable and we didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build our own home and cultivate a community that spans not only this game but others as well to take in like-minded individuals just like you!

For the people who love M+ we want you as well since we do too, and understand how difficult pugging can be. Spark Industries is also open for those of you who just want to jump in and hang out or merely want company.
With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Recruitment needs:
Range dps- (high) Warlock, spriest, boomkin, mage, shaman and hunter
Melee dps- (high) warrior,monk, and rogue
healer - (Medium) Priest, or druid
Tank- (low) back up so any

For recruits please be max level and have your weapon unlocked for the 10% damage. Gear really isn't that big of a deal since it’s not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid.

For more information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#1236
Hi Belnoth,

Hello! I was wondering what type of raiding you were looking for? Heroic? Fun runs on Normal?

<Haven> is a semi-casual H alliance guild on Malygos/Icecrown looking to recruit long-term players, welcoming casual and part-time raiders alike. We are a tight-knit community made up of friends: some real life, some digital. Currently we are 8/9 H ToS and would like to go as far into H content as we can while maintaining a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Having a good time together is our primary goal with progression secondary.

Our recruiting wish list is simple:
1. Personality - We are looking for laid-back and easy-going people who like to have fun. Most are 30+ but all ages are welcome.
2. Patience - At some point, we're all learning content together so please be respectful, courteous, and willing to learn.
3. Understanding - Not everyone plays at the same pace. Balancing work and family is important!
4. We do need some sort of indication if you wish to join in on raiding, so please let us know your preference.

- Most importantly have fun!

Raid - 2 days a week*:
Tuesday 8-10ish PM CST
Sunday 8-10ish PM CST

*We are considering adding a night for normal runs for alts or just for fun.

Progression:
8/9 H TOS
9/9 N TOS
10/10 H NH

Loot:
Personal

Voice:
Discord

If this sounds like a good fit for you or would like to know more about the guild, feel free to contact the following battletags in game:

cwubbs72#1536
Keedo#1293
Hi Belnoth and friends, we are a newer casual progressive (18+) guild on Stormrage (largest est. pve server w/ over 1000 guilds), that was built w/ older players (50+) in mind. Myself (age 60) and another woman (has 6 kids) are the GMs. We raid differently than 98% of the guilds on our server. We are trying to make raiding fun again like it was in the true Vanilla days, so we have NO dps pushing or pressuring, benching for it, or M+ pushing to gear up. Not all players like or enjoy doing M+'s, dungeons, BGs, or arenas, so if any member enjoys doing any of those activities, all they have to do is find likewise members in the guild, group up and do them. Our raid schedule is: progressive Sat/Sun 7-10 pm (H TOS 3/9, 910+) and gearing up raid on Thurs. 7-10 pm (N TOS 9/9, 880+). When Argus raid arrives, that will become our new progressive and H TOS the gear up on Thurs. We would also like to get to do some Mythic raiding, but we aren't going to push our players to get there. We know that tanks get burned out fast, so we like to rotate teams of tanks who feel comfortable working together. This will also work out better if a tank is absent from a raid, we have fill ins. We use Discord (not just for raids), and plan on providing food and flasks for our progressive raiders. Repairs will have to wait a bit, until the gold in our g-bank can support that. If we sound like the perfect home for you and your friends, just IM either myself or Shaazul in-game for either more info/invite. Just refer to your post if you decide to do so. Hope to have all of you w/ us.
<Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time.

Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Seraph>
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring eleven full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our ten teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 6/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - N/A (5:30pm - 8pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 3/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 1/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 5/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hello all,

Reckøning is a new raiding guild to the Proudmoore server, most of us have moved from the Fizzcrank server.
We are aiming to meet other like minded people that want to have fun while progressing together as a team. Our goals are to progress through current raid content into heroic and possibly mythic. We've raided together for a couple years and looking to add to the flock.

We are actively recruiting, and our goal is to make a raiding guild that is serious about progression, without the hardcore brutality; that being said people are welcome to join Reckoning but know the raid team will be run seriously and we require all members pull their weight. While we understand that real life often comes up, we do ask that those raiding with us are respectful and let us know if they aren’t able to make it. Our goal is to keep the guild as well rounded as possible, and keeping the atmosphere a casually serious environment.

For those of you who are looking to raid, we are currently 9/9 normal and the majority of the core group is progressing steadily through heroic at 6/9 Tomb of Sargeras. We require you to have a good sense of your class, boss abilities and mechanics, and to be able to follow instruction while remaining positive, and helpful. Above all we want to have fun progressing, not beat our heads against a wall in a miserable fashion. Discord is required and all attendees must have thick skin and be able to laugh at smart !@# comments that will undoubtedly occur.

We are currently raiding on Fridays at 6pm server time , Satrurday and Sunday 5 pm server

As our roster fills out however, these times are subject to change!

Mythic is not part of our progression goals at the moment, but is something we could really build towards as a solid raid team (or maybe even two) develops.

M+'s are run on a regular basis, with a group effort to get as many people a M+ as possible and as a fun break from the raiding. All of us that started this guild are always happy to help and most of us play more than just one class and are willing to sit down and go over different aspects of the game with you if you so desire.

We look forward to hearing from you !!

Guild Master: Blaylock

Officers include: Liddendore, Tinytweetie, Rabblerouser, Theraux, and Mcpasty
Raid Lead: Officer Nips