Looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi, currently looking for a guild for me and my friend. I am a,921 rest druid and he is a 912 frost mage. Looking to get into both a social guild and one that raids and dungeons preferably on the weekends.I don't want to dps, at all I want to do is heal. Just looking no hurry will transfer servers but want to make sure it's a good fit first.
Greetings Edelen,
from Reckøning –Proudmoore ,

We are a new raiding guild to the Proudmoore server
We do have healers in place but we often have people with scheduling conflicts
that they cannot always be there . We are pretty flexible with roles.

If you are new to raiding , never done raiding , need friends to raid with , need mythic plus Dungeons , or an experienced raider we have room for all !

We are aiming to meet other like minded people that want to have fun while progressing together as a team. Our goals are to progress through current raid content into heroic and possibly mythic. We've raided together for a couple years and looking to add to the flock.
We are actively recruiting all roles and our goal is to make a raiding guild that is serious about progression, without the hardcore brutality; Our goal is to keep the guild as well rounded as possible, and keeping the atmosphere a casually serious environment.

For those of you who are looking to raid, we are currently 9/9 normal and the majority of the core group is progressing steadily through heroic at 7/9 Tomb of Sargeras.
We are currently raiding on Fridays at 9pm server time (11 Pm US central), Saturday and Sunday 5 pm server (7 PM US central)
Battle tag: vetter#1341
Hello Elden!! Not sure if you and your friend would be interested in switching to horde but Wumbology would love to have you both. I've included a little bit about us.

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade (Connected to US-Lightning’s Blade and US-Onyxia) Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistant raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 3/9M

Recruitment:
• Resto Druid
• Disc/Holy Priest
• Mistweaver Monk
• Balance / Feral Druid
• Unholy / Frost Death Knight
• Mage
• Hunter

Other classes/specs not listed should still feel free to apply!

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Littlelion#1868
<Tranquil> Horde Guild on Malganis looking for ranged dps to raid our 2 day raiding guild. We are currently 5/9 Mythic and raid Sun-Mon 7:30-12:00 pm eastern. Have a pulse and some mythic kills down. Logs are important but prefer to talk with the person and get a feel for you.
Vatrilian#1483
Degollador#1619
Handtwoslay#1996
Hi! :)

When i saw you said social, I was like oooo! Let me talk to Edelen!
A little about us.....

<The Dark Coven> -- Shadowsong

The guild was founded by 3 friends in 2010 with a mission to have a great social guild and be able to have raid progression without the toxic environment.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9N 4/9H

RAIDING TIMES:
We are looking for people that can commit to all raid days, who will show up prepared and not waste our time or their own time. We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raids maintain at least 90% attendance and that can raid without interruption. We don't have any strict attendance policies/punishments, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance.
Fridays: 6:30-9:30 pm Server (PST)
Saturdays: 6:30-9:30 pm Server (PST)

We also run mythic + throughout the week and social events for non raid days that are 100% optional.

RECRUITMENT:
We are currently looking for all exceptional players to rebuild our raid team. We don't care about item level or prior experience. We want quality players to learn, grow, and progress with. We currently have a very strong core of raiders, but with attendance issues and people quitting wow, we are strongly shifting our focus on finding players that excel at their class/spec to round out the last few spots in our main roster.

We are currently primarily in need of:

Any/All DPS ---
Heals

However, if you are a strong raider and you play a spec/class not listed, we encourage you to inquire to see if we can find a spot for you on the team.

EXPECTATIONS:
We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means:
- Having the correct gems/enchants
- Class knowledge
- Raid preparation.

We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don't waste time.

Underpreforming players will be benched until preformance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you.

Cauldrons and food will be provided by the guild bank when available. Everyone in the guild is taken care of, and this is done primarily through donation by our members. Our guild is a community and we all pitch in to get things done.

LOOT SYSTEM:

Personal loot

Battle tag okilldps#1855
Hi Edelen,

We have room in the weekend team.

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are starting mythic progression on the weekday team. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Greetings Edelen,

United We Loot, located on Stormrage-Alliance, are seeking additional members for our raid team for ToS and going into ATB.

We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9p-12a EST. We also run normal raids on Thursdays starting at 9p EST for anyone interested.

If this works with your schedule, we'd loved to talk to you. Please contact me directly at Deathfire#1102

Thank you for your time,
Deathfier
Hello Edelen,

Here is the general info for yah' below. We are definitely in need of a good and committed heals and dps. Feel free to contact me by any means and we can talk. :D

<Sentinel> is recruiting committed and active players interested in raiding: dps, heals and possible tank position.
Raid times: T/Th 9PM to 12AM EST. Servers are Altar of Storms, Magtheridon, Anatheron, and Ysondre.
Our current progression is ToS N9/9 H8/9. Looking to complete our core group and prepare for ABT. We want to seriously commit to pushing heroic difficulty quickly. We already have wonderful, skilled and committed players in our core, we just need a handful more to achieve greatness! We also do M+s, and pvp.

pst me in game, Ouranos-AltarofStorms
or b.net: Andromeda#1994
Hi Edelen, we could use both you and your mage friend on our team.

We are Something Shiny on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

We could have you guys join us on our offnight heroic run on Friday this week to get a feel for each other if you'd like. It's at 7:30pm PST.

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
Coffee House (Sargeras) Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday. 9-12pm EST

We are looking for several core raid spots for Antorus, The Burning Throne, and I feel like you would enjoy raiding with us! We are a casual Normal/Heroic progression guild that uses master loot /roll for gear. We use discord during our raids (Discord Required).

Current Roles/Classes:

Main spec dps (With Healing off spec, Willing to heal if needed)
Warlock
Spreist
And any other ranged dps spec
Any exceptional Melee dps

If you wish to take up our offer contact me at (Quabbels#1544)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Edelen <TaintSmashers> is looking for people like you! I'm Volk one of its officers. <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. We are group of guys n gals that are semi-hardcore raiders looking for more people to join in on the fun.

Goals/Progression
We have only two goals that being getting AOTC and having fun while we raid. Only four weeks after the guilds creation were we able to get AOTC for TOS. We aim to do so for the following raids, and possibly mythic if we get enough people behind the idea.

Raid times
We raid every Friday and Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST
We also run a alt night Tue 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST

What we offer
  • A solid group of raiders.
  • A group of people to hang out with.
  • Great raid leads with exp to boot.
  • What we want
  • Know thy fights! (Dont be afraid to ask about mechanics aswell if you don't.)
  • Be prepared. Pots/Flasks/food/etc
  • Patience
  • While you are with us, have some fun.
  • If you are interested at all in <TaintSmashers> then shoot me a msg! Ill throw you a discord invite to you and we can talk more about the guild.

Crusader4500@1474 My B-tag
    Beef#12743 - Guild Leader B-tag
    <Astralis> (9/9 N, 3/9 H ToS) is a rapidly expanding casual raiding guild on Stormrage. We raid on Thursday/Saturdays from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Farming N ToS on Tuesday.

Who are we: We are veteran players led by a core group of Mythic raiders one shooting normal ToS and pushing into Heroic this week!!! We want to keep things casual but still progress and obtain AOTC. We hang out on discord, group up for keys, and guild chat is usually insane.

What are we looking for: Anyone who thinks they want to come raid and have fun. Friendly players who like to talk are welcome. If you don't know your class we will provide mentors to assist you. If you are gearing up or leveling... I will suggest/assign you gearing groups. We are not interested in those who only raid and never log on unless its raid nights. We will gear up players and run normal/lower keys. The goal is FAM. We want a close knit group of consistent and chill players in this guild. If you like memes, and drinking beers on discord then me hit up: kalki#11116
    Hello,
    Casual Alliance raiding guild <Little Rascals> is looking for DPS, Healers, and a tank to continue farming Heroic and dabble in some mythic Tomb of Sargeras.
    We run Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:30PM-10:30PM EST. We have an alt normal farming run on Saturday nights starting between 8:30 and 9:00PM where we farm normal and perhaps dabble in some heroic with our alts.

We also want to add these people to supplement our ability to run 5 man mythic plus dungeons regularly. We strive very hard to get our entire raid team their max key run every week.

We have an application here:
    http://tinyurl.com/littlerascalsapplication

If you have an issue filling that out, please feel free to contact me via battletag:

AllamuchyAl#1246

Thanks!
    Hey Edelen,

Any reservations about switching to Horde? If you're open to it, <Pulse> is a very active guild with quite a few members online much of the time, especially weekends. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45-11:00 EST though, and I know you said weekend times were your preference. We are 3/9M TOS and just ask for concentration, patience, and consumables for raids. We have a fun time otherwise but put our game faces on for the actual boss fights. You can always message me on #Montag11525!

Here's the general copy/paste info:
    Pulse, Magtheridon, is an EST Horde guild with many members who have raided on and off together for years. Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic +, and even form pug raid groups together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. Most of our members are over 25 but all are welcome as long as they can bring a mature attitude to progression raiding.

Raid Times:
    Tuesdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
    Thursdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
    Sundays | Optional Heroic/Alt Run | 8pm

Pulse is 3/9M & 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras. We are recruiting all ranged DPS and one non paladin offspec healer for mythic tomb progression in anticipation of Antorus, the Burning Throne. Our current recruitment goals are to create more flexibility in our raid composition both for the purpose of boss stratagies and to allow raiders a night off when real life happens. That said, core raid spots are available to incoming recruits who demonstrate great raid awareness and DPS.

We run heroic ToS on Sundays for the purpose of catching up new raiders and ample mythic + groups throughout the week. Heroic/Mythic raiders are asked to be on time with proper enchants, gems and consumables at the ready.

Please contact Bood#1672 Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, Avianflu#1934 or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you!
    Bonus Stage - Stormrage [A]

7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 7/10M NH, 5/9M ToS.

We raid from 10am-2pm Est. Saturday/Sunday.

We are currently recruiting everything but especially:
    Resto Druid
    Resto Shaman
    Mistweaver Monk

If you would like to contact me in game we can talk more or apply on our website if this is something you are interested in. http://bonustageguild.guildlaunch.com

Navet#1532 or Terrific#11936