945 BiS Spriest LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Spriest returning to game after my computer has been out of commission for 3+ weeks. Got everything set back up and now I'm ready to raid again. Previous guild found a replacement for mistress-avatar progression and didn't see a spot for me coming back to KJ progression which is fair. However, I do want to raid and get Cutting Edge like I have every other tier. Let me know if you think there would be a spot for me to trial for.

Past Progression includes:
5/9 ToS with (last pull on mistess at .3% pre nerf and pre crucible then rip computer)
CE Guldan
US top 50 Helya
US top 50 Xavius
CE Archimonde
CE Blackhand (started mythic raiding this tier)

Thanks
<Style Points> 6/9M

US Mal'ganis - Horde

Wednesday 7-11 CST
Thursday 7-11 CST
Optional Raid Day (Normal/Heroic) TBD

<Style Points> is a new 2-night guild on Mal'ganis looking toward building a solid roster for Antorus and into the coming expansion. We are most of the old leadership of <Project Casual> on Haomarush, which was one of the top 2-night guilds in the US for MoP/WoD. Our current roster is made up of multiple former top 20 world raiders who've "retired" to a more reasonable schedule, but wish to keep the serious mentality that top guilds have.

Past achievements include:

US 91st Garrosh
US 120th Imperator (1st US 2 night)

Atmosphere:

We're all here to have fun, but we expect people to take raid time seriously. Outside of raid we play all sorts of other games together. People are almost always willing to push M+. We want to build a community, not just a raid team.

Attendance:

We understand that real life takes precedence, and emergencies happen. That being said, as a 2-night guild, we expect that barring anything major, raiders will
maintain 90-95% attendance throughout their time with us. Raiders will also be expected to maintain a bare minimum of character support, including knowing fights prior to them being pulled and obtaining their weekly M+ cache.

As we look to expand toward a full roster, we welcome all serious applicants. We're especially interested in current and former high end raiders who are either
looking to take a step back in terms of time or who wish to reroll to a new class. Ability to swing to other specs as the fights demand is a huge bonus.

Any and all applicants will be considered, and our current needs are as follows:

Healer:
Paladin

DPS:

Mage
Warlock
Boomkin
Warrior
Priest (Shadow)
Paladin

All applicants are welcome to contact us.

GM: Zedthetank#1927
Recruitment: Keystone#1582
^
(Deprave) recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Tomb of Sargares - 6/9M

Server: Horde Zul'jin(US)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST
Tuesday : 9:00pm ( Optional Heroic Farm Run/Sale Runs)
Wednesday: 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am
(We will not raid later than 12:00am)

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be Top 200 US. But also have fun and help each other out. We do a lot of high M+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Blood DK/ Bear
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter
Ranged: Hunter, Balance Druid, Mage, Elemental Shaman

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or in Game.
Hey man, im the Gm of <Trials> on Proudmoore Alliance. We are currently 7/9M looking for a Spriest.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday 8:30-11:30 Central

Please contact me for more info Rostafer#1882
<Friends> is recruiting exceptional DPS for Mythic ToS!

Who we are:
The name essentially says it all. This guild was started by a group of real-life friends back in MoP. I took ownership back in Legion after a bit of a hiatus throughout WoD. When I came back I decided I'd like to start raiding mythic, but didn't want to leave this beloved guild behind. The solution was to slowly build a raiding guild w/ the intention of having a tight-knit group that raids Mythic. A few months later and here we are. The coolest group of people you'll ever meet. As far as progression goes we went into Mythic NH pretty late, but we still got 5/10 (with Spellblade & Krosus down). In Tomb of Sargeras we've had a handful of setbacks (like one of our tanks got himself a 6mo ban) but we're resilient as hell and we've still managed to get 9/9 Heroic & 3/9 Mythic!
Also - We just (as of 9/10) transferred to Tichondrius from Vashj! After some frustrating encounters with the attendance boss, we thought we'd seek greener pastures in hopes of building a super strong roster! <3

What we do:
First of all we raid. Our days/times are Wednesday & Friday 6pm-9pm PST. We're often hosting events outside of raiding (I.E. RBGs, achievement runs, Mythic+ spamming) on a pretty regular basis so there is plenty to do. We also run a casual/optional/alt raid day (which we currently do heroic in) on Sunday, noon-3p PST. A ton of us also play other games such as Overwatch together. We even streamed some messy raids for St.Judes and raised $500! Our discord is extremely active and you can expect to see people posting in it almost all day, be it photos of our days, news articles, or dumb clickbait we found on the interwebs. On top of all of that, we're planning a Blizzcon viewing party in the DC area in November.

What we need:
Raiders with an amazing attitude. We can work around most compositions, so all should feel free to hit me up and apply
Get in contact with us! <3
Nate (the GM) - Nate#1624
Turtle (an officer) - Dragonturtle#1453
Sandwhale (just extremely helpful) - DirePants#11708
Sup Cag,

My team has a huge need for ranged dps.
Nap Time [A] on Proudmoore is 9/10M NH | 5/9M ToS (20% mistress). We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PST. Core has been around since Wrath.

Tibiron#1768

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753406619#1
Hello there! You didn't list any day/time requirements. We have the following teams that are looking for a shadow priest: Hallowed Ground, Disasterpiece, Legends of Chaos, Crippling Depression, and Repulsion. They are all mythic teams with varying schedules and progression. Come check us out!

<Seraph>
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring eleven full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our ten teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - N/A (5:30pm - 8pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 3/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 2/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 5/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
We may be interested in a priest, currently into P2 of KJ and working towards getting into Shadow Phase - if you are interested in us 8/9M heres my recruitment spam you can check out.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759238041#post-1
US-Sargeras - Alliance

Serious Guild Name (SGN) 6/9M 10/10M NH 3/3M TOV 7/7M EN
Cutting Edge Guild
We raid Tues-Thurs 9PM CST to midnight

We are looking good players at all roles

Urgent needs:
Tank
Healer
DPS

Nevernude#1910
About Nox:

Nox is a tight-knit, semi-hardcore progression guild made up of friends that like to kill mythic bosses in their spare time. Some of us have been playing WoW together for over a decade, but we are an open circle that always likes to meet new friends. We try very hard to toe the line of having fun together while putting in the effort/preparation to kill mythic bosses. We understand that most of our members have lives, careers, and other hobbies outside of WoW, so our only requirement is that you be reliable.

We laugh, we wipe, but ultimately...we win. If this sounds like a good time, then Nox is your home.

Loot method: Loot council
Application process: Feel free to add myself or our GM on battle.net, post in this thread, or join us on our Discord server and post a message in #recruitment. If there is mutual interest, we will set up a voice interview and go from there.

Officer battletags: Enervate#1445, Lumind#11450
Discord: https://discord.gg/chWcFEZ

Goals:

Our ultimate goal is to achieve Cutting Edge each tier while progressing at a reasonable, competitive pace, and have fun while doing it. We will never force long hours or bang our heads against the wall, but in the end, we will always get it done.

Current needs:

We are actively recruiting a couple of DPS to help bolster our roster, finish the tier strong, and move into Antorus!

We are always recruiting exceptional players of any class, so please do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time, regardless of what this list contains.

Raid schedule:

Our current raid schedule is as follows:

Raid hours: 8:45-12:15 EST
Progression: Tuesday/Wednesday
Optional (heroic): Thursday
Alt raid/sales: Monday

Progression:

EN: 7/7M (CE)
ToV: 3/3M (CE)
NH: 10/10M (CE)
ToS: 7/9M
[H]<The Early Shift> [6/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild!

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- Disc/Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Mistweaver Monk
- Ret/Holy Paladin
- Hunter (Any Spec)
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
<say it to my raybans> 5/9M Residing on Illidan Server

We are a group of friends currently reforming our roster to finish out the tier strong and come back even stronger for Antorus.

Our raidtimes are Tues/Thurs/Sun 10-1 EST

My btag is Floasted#11407

Give me an add and lets have a chat :)
agentkay#1332
i love lamp on area 52
tues/wed/thurs from 7 to 10 est. 7/9 with avatar dying this week in all liklihood.
hit me up. can talk more in discord.
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) (4/9M 9/9 H) is recruiting. All classes welcome to apply. Core DPS spots open.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM
<sunshine girls>, 7/9 M on Horde-Firetree.

Raid times are Tues/Weds/Sun, 9pm-12am EST.

Looking for skilled, dedicated players with aspirations of Cutting Edge every tier. Good communication, fight preparation out of raid, and high attendance are all necessities. Serious but respectful environment.

Please add Ovo#11908 if interested.
Hello there, STK is currently seeking a skilled shadow priest. We're 7/9M, raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST. I'd love to chat more, if you want to add me on bnet (Gheed#1941).
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 3/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Xkp#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
star#1636
poopy#11111
< [H] Pseudonym > 9/9H 6/9M, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still get progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on Arthas. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply.

Specific Recruitment Needs:

High Demand:
Rogue
Marksmanship Hunter
Restoration Shaman
Balance Druid
Restoration Druid
Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest

Medium Demand
Warlock
Windwalker Monk
Elemental Shaman
Enhance Shaman
Feral Druid

Low Demand
Mage
Warrior
Death Knight
Paladin

What We Expect

For you to come in with an attitude to kill bosses in a timely fashion. Only raiding for 6 hours a week leaves little time for distractions during raid, but leaves tons of time for goofing around during the week. We expect that you are able to handle yourself as an adult, and not to fold under pressure or cave when receiving constructive criticism. We expect for you to understand your class and role for given fights and strive to improve whenever possible.

Outside of that, we hope that you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to logging on.

Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372.