920+ MS Boomkin LF Active Guild

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 5 Next
925 Boomkin LF Active guild, Currently on Tichondrius but willing to xfer Can play any spec, schedule is pretty open, also have any other class available 890+
We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Desolate Host consistently to Phase 2***
4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
<Twisted Excalibur> is a laid-back guild in US-Proudmoore (6/9 H ToS). We love to do content but believe people have lives outside World of Warcraft. We are currently looking for players to join our core raiding team so we move on with progression. We are in need of range DPS (melee welcome, too!), and a double-spec DPS-main/healer.

Raid time (at the moment) is Saturdays, 6 - 10 p.m. (Pacific). Our hope is that, as we rebuild our core raiding team, we will be able to adjust this schedule.

We are not difficult! We want players to come to raids prepared with food, flasks, pots... and of course, know the fights. The most important requirement is that you are a respectful team player.

If you are interested in joining a friendly group, please contact:

Giraluna#1479
Tamaera#1534
Hello! Carebear Club is looking to add some more DPS and healers to our group as we continue into Tomb. We are a fun group of players who love to log on and have fun, as well as kill bosses together. We are very laid back, but kick butt when its time. We have a lot of people that enjoy mythic + and just enjoy hanging out. If you love a good Pun then we are the guild for you!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 1/9M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N ToS, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H
Guild Website: http://carebear-/club.enjin.com/
Forum Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749725641?page=2#post-32
Battletag: Ariana#1409 or Dare#1185

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add Dare or myself! Happy Hunting!!
<Growing Hatred> is a new late night progression oriented guild pushing Mythic content. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our team. This guild has been formed with 4/9M experience leaders and will be focused at pushing Mythic content both current and prepping for Antorus, The Burning Throne.

As part of the raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (Research new fights, have seals, augment runes etc.)

Some Guild Perks:

* Enchants are provided for guild members.
* Cauldrons will be provided for Mythic raids.
* Vantus runes will be provided for progression bosses.
* Feasts will also be provided for progression bosses.
* Free guild repairs during raid hours

Currently we are recruiting:

* DPS: Marksman Hunter, Rogue, Boomkin, Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, and Enhance Shaman
Any strong DPS will be considered

* Healers: Mistweaver, Holy OR Discipline Priest
Any strong Healer will be considered

Raid Times: Saturday 10:00 PM EST-1:00 AM EST Sunday 9:00 PM EST-12:00 AM EST

Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Experience: EN 7/7H 3/3M ; ToV 3/3H 3/3M ; NH 10/10H 8/10M ; TOS 9/9H 4/9M leaders

Previous Heroic/Mythic raiding experience and logs are a plus but not a deal breaker.

Server Transfer and Faction Transfer might be covered for Exceptional Players

We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on this post. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ravedge (Ravedge#1619) Orgrím (Malicious#11653) Darxtotemic (Darx#1919)
From Ashes is reforming from SoO 9/9 Mythic. We are currently recruiting for TOS-Normal and possible Heroic content with the right group. Leaders are 9/9 heroic 5/9 mythic ToS. We will also be progressing through Argus when it becomes available.

We are a laid back group of adults that realize there is life outside of WoW. We are looking for raid members preferably 20+ years of age (mature) for the raid group although everyone is welcome to apply.

We currently need all specs and classes. If interested please get in touch with myself or ashdann

Freshdizzle#1197
Hey there Flamefeline,

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for more raiders like you!

Current progression:
  • 8/10M NH, 9/9H, 5/9M, (Progressing on Mistress)

For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday 8-11PM EST

Thursday 8-11PM EST (Varies to 10:30pm EST)

Sunday 8-11PM EST (Varies to 10:30pm EST)

General Information:
An ideal candidate for consideration in WSI is someone who knows their class and is willing to dedicate themselves to being a Mythic raider. Finally, be prepared to spend time wiping and learning mechanics. Mythic raiding doesn’t come without some growing pains, so don’t expect to one-shot everything the first time.

Our group has grown and evolved since WoD into a guild full of dedicated, highly skilled players that are able to effectively balance real life commitments, having fun, and being on the Cutting Edge of raiding in Legion. We welcome any and all skilled, dedicated players to our guild! Even if you are not on the main Mythic roster, you will be brought to any and all Normal and Heroic raids, and will be subbed in as necessary.

Contacts:
  • BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
  • Touczz#1764 - Touczz
  • Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh
  • Kreight#11259 - Wildkreight
<Cinders> 5/9M is recruiting on Stormrage[Alliance]

Cinders is a raid centric guild on Stormrage with an exceptional group of raiders at it's core. Currently we are looking to add to this roster to further progress through mythic, then into Antorus!

We are looking for players who are motivated for progression and are high performers of their classes, but who are also team players with good attitudes. We are currently 5/9M and still progressing. We also run multiple high lvl M+ keys, alt runs, normals, and other guild events throughout the week outside of raid time.

Raid times are Fri 7p-11p, and Sat 7p-11p server time. (EST)
We also do an optional heroic clear on sunday for those who need it.

We are currently recruiting 2-3 exceptional ranged DPS. Minimum requirements: 925+ ilvl, 55+traits, and a dependable team player.

Please feel free to message myself, or add my b.net Xman#11475 or our GM Saybelle @ Sayble#1213. You can also message any officer (Crili, Skepfish, Namera.) We look forward to speaking with you!
Hi Flamefeline,
We can always use more druids - and boomkin is obviously the best spec.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.

Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.
I also run a guild-friend-pug mixed run on Sunday afternoons.

Guild runs typically focus on heroic progression one night (currently 3/9H) and clearing normal TOS the other (9/9N). Life changes for various folks in guild means that we've been playing musical chairs with our roster for a while now, and we'd love to get some additional consistent players in. We've got no objections to teaching folks the fights if it's new stuff for them.
My Sunday group has been going 7/9H for the last month or two.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: personal loot. Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication.

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987

/moonkinsalute
Greetings Flamefeline,
from Reckøning –Proudmoore ,

We are a new raiding guild to the Proudmoore server
We do have healers in place but we often have people with scheduling conflicts
that they cannot always be there . We are pretty flexible with roles.

If you are new to raiding , never done raiding , need friends to raid with , need mythic plus Dungeons , or an experienced raider we have room for all !

We are aiming to meet other like minded people that want to have fun while progressing together as a team. Our goals are to progress through current raid content into heroic and possibly mythic. We've raided together for a couple years and looking to add to the flock.
We are actively recruiting all roles and our goal is to make a raiding guild that is serious about progression, without the hardcore brutality; Our goal is to keep the guild as well rounded as possible, and keeping the atmosphere a casually serious environment.

For those of you who are looking to raid, we are currently 9/9 normal and the majority of the core group is progressing steadily through heroic at 8/9 Tomb of Sargeras.
We are currently raiding on Fridays at 9pm server time (11 Pm US central), Saturday and Sunday 5 pm server (7 PM US central)
Battle tag: vetter#1341
Hey Flame,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use a Boomkin on our mythic roster!!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. Check us out and let me know what you think.[i][/i] I would love to talk more, add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002
Helloooooo Flamefeline,

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Hello our guild is on Tich. Add one of the officers on bnet and we can talk. I think we would me a great guild for you.
<Precise> (9/9 H 1/9M) is a Horde raiding guild on Tichondrius. We are looking for competent and exceptional players who are constantly looking to better themselves and progress through both heroic and mythic content. We expect all applicants to be familiar enough with their class/spec to perform well in a raid environment. We also expect players to spend time both in game and outside of game researching fights and their class.We run keystones regularly and are looking for players who do the same. We are looking for committed and patient players who share the same interests in progression as us.

Raid Days / Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm server time. (10pm-1am EST).

Current Recruitment Needs:
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Ele Shaman
Rogue
Ret paladin

All dps classes and specs are considered so anyone interested can apply.

Lastly, we want to keep the guild drama free and ask that everyone who joins to do the same.

GM:
Zaxlez Battle Tag: AFusco#1382
Officers:
Zatron Battle Tag: Rank1Virgin#1719
Celesaris Battle Tag: Ash#11430
Geneis Battle Tag: Dar#1674
Kusun Battle Tag: Rekement#1134
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proodmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here (and also apply at this site as well)
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams that raid Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 pm server with an optional 3rd hour on Fri and Sat. These teams are fun and clear normal and heroic content.

Sundays are an open normal raid at 5pm server for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual.

For questions you can find Isilaura, the recruiting officer, in game- or any officer can help you if she is not on.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hello there!

[A] Ascendance 3/9M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST
• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: Druid, DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (High)
• Melee: Paladin, Rogue, DH, Shaman, Warr, Druid (High) ~ Monk, DK (Med)
• Range: Druid, Shaman, Mage, Lock, Priest (High) ~ Hunter (Med)
• Healer: Druid, Paladin, Shaman (High)
• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

RID: Sayrie#11985
RID: Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
Hello Flamefeline. While we are horde, we're looking for just a few more DPS for our H-ToS raids and beyond. Your boomkin spec would be just fine for us if you don't mind the swap. Currently, we are H7/9, N9/9, H10/10, H3/3 (AOTC all x-pac). Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you're interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We've been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during Legion. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for nearly 12 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit nerv-clan.com or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157
Hello!

We are currently looking for a Balance Druid to fill a core raid spot in our mythic team for ToS and beyond. We'd love to have you!

We are currently 6/9M and making progress on Maiden. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs from 7pm to 10pm PST/PDT. Alt raid happens on Sun from 7pm to 10pm (usually done way before that).

<Infinity> is located on Kil'Jaeden, which is a high population PvP server that is horde dominant. It has a strong economy and lots of activity.

If you're interested in applying, please visit our website: www.infinity-gaming.us
We're a Heroic-only (9/9 H ToS) raiding guild that raids Fridays 6pm-9pm PST and Saturdays 9am-Noon PST. We would love to have a Boomkin on the team. If the times and difficulty fit, you can get in touch with me at Rissy#1444(btag) or check us out at gmihguild.com to find out more.
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
9/9H ToS
2/9M ToS
<Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time.

Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756