915 Unholy DK LF 2 day Tues/Thurs Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello All,

Trying to get back into the raiding scene, so I am going to try my luck here.

Im Looking for a 2 day Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that raids on Tues & Thurs only. I have a strict work schedule so really the only times I can raid are Tuesdays and Thursdays.

My Current Raid Experience is 8/9H.

I would also like to note that I do mind transferring to Horde if its the Perfect Fit!

The times frames for those days would range between:

7PM-1130PM (EST)
6PM-1030PM (CST)
4PM-630PM (PST)

Here are some of my logs & and I also do very well for my Item level so I hope you take that into consideration:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8122218/13#metric=dps

If interested please leave a message in this thread, or feel free to contact me with my btag

Rholin#1724

Thank You for reading, and have a good day!
do you think you could swing T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est?

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).

-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
[H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan – Recruiting Raiders – Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time.

The leaders of Blackhole Gaming have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild.

Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras - 4/9M
Nighthold - 7/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
ToV - 3/3H

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

RECRUITMENT OFFICER: FatNinja001#1504
Hi Koranía,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) (4/9M 9/9 H) is recruiting. All classes welcome to apply. Core DPS spots open.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM
Bump. Still want to see whats out there!