941 Equipped Enhancement Shaman LFG

Guild Recruitment
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/t%C3%ACd
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/t%C3%ACd

Battle Tag:Tid#1758
Discord: Tid#0823

Raid Backround:
7/7 mythic EN, 3/3 mythic ToV, 10/10 mythic NH, 5/9 mythic ToS
I'm familiar with mythic raiding, and all the typical requirements (pots, flasks, notes etc..). I have weak aura's for all relevant raids. Although I'm 5/9 I have seen all three phases and a few sub 10% attempts for mistress, and both phases for Avatar.

Play style:
For first encounters, I typically play a little safe until I'm comfortable with the new mechanics. I don't like to be the reason for halting progression, I'd rather be the solution. Because I play enhancement, people typically are not impressed with us and it's my goal to show them otherwise.

About me:
I'm 26 with a full time job and wife, so I prefer to keep things in balance. With that said, things were getting a little hectic and I had to take a extended break from mythic raiding. Things have now stabilized and I'm looking to get back into the game. I've played wow since BC came out and can't seem to find a reason why I would want to stop. although I'm currently in a guild, it's as a friends and family rank, so no bad blood would follow my departure.

What I'm Looking for:
I'm looking for a guild that is currently progressing in mythic ToS, preferably alliance (although not required). I can make myself available any night, and would prefer raid times from 9:00est to 12:30est, but I'm open to discuss other raid times.
Hey, we are <Style> on Sargeras.
We're currently 7/9 M and could use you for Avatar!

2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST

For more info, check out our post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758507322

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
<Aesthetic> - Area 52 [H] 8/9M ToS

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00PM - 12:00AM PST

About Us:
<Aesthetic> is a newly formed guild on Area 52, but only in terms of our name and server. We recently transferred off of Proudmoore at 8/9M under the name Champion with Kil'jaeden pulls as low as 3%. We decided, collectively, that faction changing to horde was the bigger better play; and here we are. 

Our goals are simple; achieve the best possible rank we can within our allotted hours and while maintaining a healthy, energetic and fun environment for every raider and player. Our primary goal for Antorus will be to curate a stable, highly dedicated team to reestablish ourselves in the US top 50 rankings.

Current Recruitment Needs:
All Exceptional DPS

Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman

Contact Information:
If you have any questions and/or are interested in joining, please do not hesitate to contact an officer listed below.

Teal#11604
Kokobeast#1223
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Here is the short and clean version,

We are the largest guild on our server, with 2 connected guilds, 9 raid teams, and a dedicated RBG team.

I am recruiting you for Team 1,which is 7/9 Mythic, with avatar to sub 20%, and we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST.
I mention the fact that we have so many raid teams, and people online, because people like to be able to do things like Mythic+'s and Heroic clears, outside of their raid time.
We usually have 200+ people online, if not more. We are always doing something, and would love to talk to you further about a spot, if you are interested!

Btag: ihealdrunk#1812
Glad life has settled down for you. TCC is recruiting for continuing M TOS progression, but more importantly, to hit Antorus running. We need 1-2 more DPS types to really solidify our roster.

<The Crimson Cross> of Lightbringer is looking for excellent players to progress through Legion! We offer a community you can grow in as a player. Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. Our aim is to become a Cutting Edge guild. We are currently solidifying our roster for Antorus.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

Wowprogress: (5/9 M TOS) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Crimson+Cross

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact:

Cercie#1790 - GM
Scathic#1103 - Recruitment Lead
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- DPS w/OS Tank or Heal specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Duke#13805 5/9 M weekend guild, please reach out you are a beast :D

Any competent player of any class with a good attitude and who considers themselves a good mechanical player is encouraged to apply - regardless of our current openings.

Hey friend - let us introduce ourselves. We're <Impressively Mediocre>; a guild located on Zul'jin US. We are a fairly new guild, changing from a casual raiding environment to a mythic progression based guild shortly after ToV launched. With a full tier under our belts, we would like to continue steady progression - with the eventual goal of clearing content prior to the next raid (Cutting Edge), without the time constraints of many other guilds. Simple stuff, really - but if you need some more information, we've got the goods down below.

I'm interested. What's the schedule like?:
Saturday Main Raid: 7pm - 10pm EST
Sunday Main Raid: 7pm - 10pm EST
(Optional) Thursday Heroic Run: 7pm - 10pm EST (though, it tends to end sooner than this).

Sweet! So what do you expect of your raiders?
- 100% attendance, given we are a two day raiding guild. If you are unable to commit to a two day schedule, consider us not interested.
- Complete knowledge of your class/spec. We would prefer not to tell people their optimal legendary combinations - nor what potions they should be pre-potting with.
- Able to communicate in English, both in game and during raids on discord. Having a working microphone is a huge plus.
- Respect towards the guild and its leadership/players. We're all here to have fun, and while we enjoy a good bit of banter we also want to progress at a decent level. Don't be a @*!@@@%#, oki?

Sounds fair. But what can we expect from you guys in return?
- Experience when it comes to leadership and end-game raiding. Just without the hardcore part.
- The drive and desire to push for players who can carry their own weight, and replacement of players holding back the guild on the points mentioned previously.
- A chilled out raiding environment with the occasional bants. ...you know, provided we don't end up wiping too hard.
- Cauldrons/Feasts/Pots supplied by our guild pimps Bee and Mo. It's their favorite thing to do.

Sounds really neat, guy! What about the phat loots though?:
We use a loot council - unless Bee forgets to switch it to Master Looter, in that case it will be personal loot for Goroth Mythic, followed by Master Loot/Loot Council. Loot is distributed based on a myriad of options, including attendance, performance, current gear level, rank (raider or trial?) and who it will be the most ideal upgrade for. We're pretty swanky about it but if you ever do have an issue then drop us a line.

This is the big one though, chief: what's the deal about being a trial?:
Trial periods are two weeks at the very maximum. During that time attendance must be 100%. If you know you're unable to commit to that for whatever reason, consult one of the officers and we can see if something can be arranged. Otherwise, treat the trial like you would if you were a normal raider.

On the loot priority trials tend to be at the bottom of the list, but in no way are you exempt from loot altogether. Roll on it and see what happens.

If the two week period goes well, then grats - you're in, and will forever be known as an impressively mediocre player. Which is good, I suppose, if you wanted to apply in the first place. We believe in you, Tim.

What's the 411 on the recruitment status?:
For any questions regarding recruitment and wanting to join the guild, feel free to add any of our officers below, or otherwise fill in the application form provided for you at the bottom of this page. We'll be in touch!

Beegee2015#1836 - GM
Duke#13805 - Healing/Recruiting Officer
Mudd#1737 - Melee Officer
Xccentric#1401 - Raid Lead

You can find our application link below:
Interested in 2 night raiding?
<Okay> Illidan 7/9M ToS

Tues & Thurs. 8:30-11:30 cst(server)

Focus on efficient Mythic progression, Speed clears, M+, and having fun.
US 15 Leadership. Adult Guild.
Flasks & f ood provided.

bear#1792
or you can quick apply at: okay.gg/apply
Here's our blurb.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759201254#1

2 nights a week. 1-4am EST / 10-1 PST
5/9 Mythic

Rebuilding the guild for Antorus. feel free to msg me and we can chat in discord about whatever questions you may have

Might be a bit late for ya, but I figured we would toss out the option for ya.
<Organ Harversters> 5/9 M ToS are now recruiting dps to complete our roster!! Currently looking for non warrior dps. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 5:30 - 9pm server time (pst). All skilled/serious players should inquire.
My B-tag Rhinodude#1265