940 mythic exp shadow priest Lf new home.

Guild Recruitment
I am a shadow priest main. And have years of shadow priest mythic experience.

I am in need of a new home.

I am willing to transfer right away and willing to faction change.

I am looking for a guild that has a wonderful community that enjoys other games and sets time for mythic + and older raids.

I don’t want an uptight guild. Discipline is nice but I want to have fun and enjoy the game not relive my military days with uptight people who suck the fun out of the game. Not looking for cutting edge but looking for a guild that enjoys and has fun with mythic progression.

I also want to give a notice ahead of time I will be moving from Florida to Oregon with in the next 5-6 months that is the goal and the time line I have as of right now.

Btag: Voidy#11721
Hello there! I seen your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Kaustic> on Sargeras currently 3/9M and 9/9H ToS wanting to push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Mya - GM - Myalterton#1535
Pinecøne - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Radishhunter/Turniphunter - Officer - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora/Gardevoír(thinks DH can tank) - Officer - blindbandit#1866 Anemone - Officer - Anemone#1628
VOID - voidls.com - 9/9M - KJ is deaded

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
• Hunter, Spriest, Warlock
• MW Monk, Resto Shaman
• All players with exceptional logs are encouraged to apply!

Main Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759249940

3-days a week - 12hrs (CST)
Tues - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wed - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Mon - 7:30pm - 11:30pm

CONTACT
roffletastic#1470, Outcold#1174, or Jayken#1914
Hi, we are in need of an Spriest and I really think you'd fit in well on our team, I hope you give us a look.

We are currently 7/9m and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/Th 7:45-11pm Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to add new faces to our roster -- for Antorus -- and we would love to have you trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 7/9M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 5/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk
Hey mate, I've added you on BNET. We've been searching long and far for a Shadow Priest for our core. As you'll see in my info below, we've been a team for a very long time... we aren't going anywhere. This also means that we're people who not only like killing bosses, but like to do it with a group of people we like... You seem like someone that wants that part of the game in addition to being competitive. Hope we can talk.

Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Hey there!

We are looking for a Shadow priest!

We are a 6 year guild 8/9 M TOS previously 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649
We are definitely the perfect mix of fun/efficient with our time. Our GM is ex-military.

>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)
**Looking for a Healer to trial for our 4th CORE spot - Pref. RESTO SHAMAN/HOLY PALADIN**
Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
Dom#1744
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
DirtyD#1976
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us

currently looking for one ranged dps to jump right into our core!

in regards to other games we play things like PUBG, destiny 2, brawlhalla, overwatch, hearthstone outside of wow.
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

We also alt run Saturday 6 - 9pm PST

Current Needs:

Range dps
healer

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for 4 years. We also spend a lot of time hanging out in discord together.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 6/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 7-10pm PST(Optional) Heroic Farm Day
Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Mythic Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
Mage, Ele, Spriest, Boom

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)
Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
Server: Area-52
9/9 N 9/9 H 5/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
High Priority
-Hunter
-Mage
-Ranged w/ viable OS

That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration.

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with likeminded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active every day, not just raid nights.
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our current progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Yo!

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Seraph> Recruiting! (4/9M)

We are raid 10 of the massive community <Seraph>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders to prepare for Antorus

Our Website: Seraphguild.com
Our times:
M/T 10PM-1:30AM EST
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Tort#11251
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Fronz6051
Seraph Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 6/9 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team.

We have quite a few people who do m+ runs, as well as people who play overwatch, hearthstone and HoTS.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
6/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
We would be very interested in speaking with you about a core spot in our team. Message me at mynucka1788#1532

Before you read this post please keep in mind that everything in italics is actually happening in the background.

<It Gets Worse> 7/9 Mythic ToS.

Are you tired of the same old guilds? Dreading logging in for raid on Tuesday? Fed up with the same GM threatening to bench players?

Infomercial actor spills pizza sauce on himself.

Who has the time or the energy for these flaccid guilds anymore?

Introducing <It Gets Worse>

Whispers It Gets Worse

Stage Explosions -- Sand Storm -- Broncos Cheerleaders -- Back Flips -- Monster Trucks

The only guild featured on the front page of Men’s Fitness, Vogue, and Bon Appetite. We also glow in the dark.

Hugh Jackman testimonial.
Mike Tyson knocking out Kil’Jaeden.
Jennifer Lawrence shooting an arrow.

We are a group of experienced raiders, many from former top 100 guilds, with one goal in mind: providing a fun but focused raid environment to clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our leadership is tainted with Cutting Edge experience. Our base is growing but we need YOU to add to the girth of our mighty roster.

Server: Area 52 HORDE
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00 PST

Current Needs
Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin
MDPS: Warrior, Enhance Shaman
RDPS: Mage

All players of exceptional caliber are encouraged to apply. All raid spots are given on a merit basis, outperform a raider and you will earn the spot.

Loot: Council.
Pie: Apple.
Attitude: Mature with a hint of immaturity.
Posture: Erect.
Dishwasher: Safe.

If you are at all interested (and let’s be honest if you’ve read this far you definitely are) please contact.

Mynucka1788#1532
Fattyv63#1891
Vlob#1491
Abort#11590
It does get worse, but then it gets better.
11/07/2017 09:28 AMPosted by Voidyy
I am a shadow priest main. And have years of shadow priest mythic experience.

I am in need of a new home.

I am willing to transfer right away and willing to faction change.

I am looking for a guild that has a wonderful community that enjoys other games and sets time for mythic + and older raids.

I don’t want an uptight guild. Discipline is nice but I want to have fun and enjoy the game not relive my military days with uptight people who suck the fun out of the game. Not looking for cutting edge but looking for a guild that enjoys and has fun with mythic progression.

I also want to give a notice ahead of time I will be moving from Florida to Oregon with in the next 5-6 months that is the goal and the time line I have as of right now.

Btag: Voidy#11721

Hey Voidy,

I'm looking to add a reliable DPS for Antorus and beyond. We raid Thursday and Sunday nights from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern as our two main nights. We also raid flex farm content on Wednesday night starting at the same time, but it's optional (usually it's a larger raid size of 25). Our Legion progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 8/10M, and 5/9M.

We're a 2004 Horde launch guild located on Thrall. I've been the GM since 2007. If you're looking for an active place to call home, run dungeons, talk to people, and have a balance, give us a look. Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or via Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609. I'll tell you further about our guild. If you want to come to flex heroic with us tonight you're welcome to. We start at 8:00 PM eastern. I'll be online tonight to talk.

Wretchedmist
<PugLife>
Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for:
DPS: Demon Hunter, Spriest, Warlock. All classes and good players will definitely be considered!

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
<Wheres my Brez>
A semi hardcore, new guild on Stormrage is recruiting for Antorus led by 6/9m mythic experienced players. We are looking for like minded raiders with mythic experience to prepare for content pushing in Antorus. Raid times will be Sun 7-11pm and Monday 9-11pm
For more information contact:
Gm/RL: Kappa#12454
Co-gm: Soaras#11550
Healing Officer: Raeana#1652

Tanks:
Closed

Healers:
Shamans: (high)
Rdruids:(med)
Hpals:(high)

DPS:
Currently open to any dps to fill most of our spots once we recruit in more dps we will post specifics here