940 OG Vanilla Mage LF Horde T/TH guild

Guild Recruitment
My current guild does not do mythic raiding and I am looking to venture into that front this expansion. Right now my only experience is 9/9H. High mythic plusses (18-20's) are the only current content I have access too but that's about all I do these days.

I have raided since Molten Core was current content. I was an officer of a guild that had multiple serer firsts in BC and in WotLK moved into a guild that had several top 100 US kills. I've had countless realm firsts but eventually college hit and had to calm down on bleeding edge raiding. I'm now looking to get back into it as heroic farming once a week is not enough to keep me interested. I am a math teacher so solving strategy and timing issues of mechanics is how I get my rocks off, but can certainly ride the backseat and do what I'm told as well.

Right now I do high level mythic plus, most of the time with mythic raiders deep into ToS and keep up with their dps even though my gear is somewhat lacking. I am at a 2600 mythic plus score on Raider.io, I know that doesn't translate directly to raiding but I have a decent resume of logs as well. I am always in charge of doing "!@#$%" jobs such as soaking, kiting, etc so I rarely get to unload on fights that require such jobs, although I will gladly do them if it means the raid kills bosses. I know a new raid is coming out so I may not have a guaranteed spot in mythics to start and am perfectly fine earning my keep as a back up/coming in for heroic farms until I've proven myself.

Looking for a guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday or Wednesday/Thursday preferrably after 6:00 central and ends before 11:00 central but could have a little wiggle room on those times.

Content Cleared:
Vanilla - all content cleared when current except thaddius/4horseman/last wing
BC - all content when current
Wotlk - all content cleared except heroic Arthas/0 light yogg25 - Including Immortal and Undying
Cataclysm - all content when current
Mists - All content when current except Past thok on mythic
WoD - All content cleared on heroic - (joined current guild that never had numbers ot push mythic)
Legion - Was not playing when EN or NH were current - came back right as ToS was coming out Pugged AoTC on 08/01

Schizm#1358
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/aggramar/sch%C3%ADzm
https://raider.io/characters/us/aggramar/Sch%C3%ADzm

Please feel free to contact me if you feel like I'm worth a conversation.
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us

currently looking for 1 ranged dps to join our core!
I would have a hard time guaranteeing 100% attendance for 3 nights a week every week, 2 would be doable but i could only do 3 every other week (wife's work schedule is weird).
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM CST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello <Astral> is a newly formed 2 day/6 hour(Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST) raiding guild on Mal'ganis horde built from mythic players with over 10 years of raiding experience. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759251282#1
<Happy Ending> on Proudmoore [A] is now recruiting. [7/9M]

Raid Time & Days (EST):
10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur
Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time.

Loot Council

Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS:
DPS:
Mage
Druid (Balance)
Warlock
Rogue
Warrior
DH

As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.
Don't be afraid to hit us up either if you might be looking for casual/bench play.

If interested, contact:
Juggy#11476 [GM]
Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord) [Recruitment Officer]
Dunkinpwnuts#1592 [Officer]

WHO WE ARE:
A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
-Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing.
-Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them.
-Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner.
-Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer.
-Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand.

We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help with what we can.

You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hey Schizm! Think you'd be a good fit here with us! Will try to contact you via battle chat! Hope to hear from you soon!

Molten Core Swim Team -2/9 M, 9/9 H ToS. Recruiting for mythic progression. Raid is Tues/Thur/Sun 7:30 - 9:30 PM st. We are a casual progression raid group that likes to chill and have fun while keeping a positive vibe downing content.

Looking for DPS (all) pure and with great OS Healing (H Priest/R Druid). Must be Mythic ready, don't have to have the mythic experience yet.

Mostly 25+ guild, must be 18+

*We have members always pushing Mythic 10+ for loot chances each week.
*Every Saturday is a Normal Alt run night (bring your main as well) followed by any achievement runs people need.
*We have leads for each role that will help guide and develop skill

Recruiting all other potential raiders to help learn and gear and standby for spots in raids.

Shamsz (GM)- pjmes#1446
Allonsy - Guild Lead - Murdertramp#1435
Singlesolder - Class Lead/Recruiter - YuGiOh#1530
Boutreefiddy - Class Lead - hanzilol#1492
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

We also alt run Saturday 6 - 9pm PST

Current Needs:

Range dps
healer

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for 4 years. We also spend a lot of time hanging out in discord together.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com