931 Resto Druid LF Morning Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Good Morning. I recently started a new job working nights and took about a month off WoW to adjust. I would like to come back and start raiding again but need to find a morning Raid. I am open to server Xfer. I would like to raid maybe two days a week and am available Wed-Fri. Thanks!
HBM Raids Weds-Fri (optional Tues for heroic ) 930-1230 Eastern
Clarissa#1103
Hi Drunktree, Air Would be very interested in acquiring a good resto druid such as yourself. Please add my btag berl#11782 so we can talk soon!

Air 7/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times. Thanks.

*We currently need:*
-Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
-Hunter
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Non Shaman Healer
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
No Nubbness- Tichondrious- Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP PRIORITY CURRENTLY FOR NON PALLY HEALER AND PRO WARLOCK

Filling up ranks for upcoming raid. Need DPS who want to hit heroic ABT hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 9/9H pre nerf and 4/9M.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

We will be going directly into Heroic ABT and doing Normal ABT on the optional Monday raids.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492